Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-11-2007, 08:01 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default letter from santa?

I am trying to write a letter from Santa to my kiddos. What do you have it say? Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-11-2007, 08:14 PM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

HEre are two different letter my kids have gotten in the past:

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas, ______________! I've been busy, but my elves told me you've been good this year --so I decided to take a minute and write you a note.

I love this time of year. I love hearing the elves signing. I love watching the reindeer practice their flying. And I love the cookies Mrs. Santa bakes for me every day. I really enjoy checking my list for those children like you, _______ who have been especially good this year. Keep up the good work!

To help you remember, I'm sending along this little ornament. When you hang it on your tree, think of your friends at the north pole and be nice to others ________! Have a hap-hap-happy Holiday!

Your Friend Santa

Dear____________,
Christmas is here again. I love this time of year, dont you _____________? It's a wonderful time for visiting friends and family. It's a time for fun and a time to remember. Do you know why we celebrate Christmas, Sierra?

We celebrate Christmas to rejoice in the birth of baby Jesus. He was born over 2000 years ago! It was His love and figt of life that gave us all joy and hope. So, Sierra this year when you're writing me letters, remember the real reason that there is a Christmas. And keep Jesus in your prayers this year.

Your Friend, Santa

P.S. I hope you like the ornament I have for you.
Sensaria
My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 07:46 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Here is a letter I used a few years ago for my nieces and nephews, and a poem for the "reindeer food". For the reindeer food the recipe calls for sugar, oatmeal, and glitter. I think I used baby power or cornstarch, oatmeal and edible glitter (used edible since I didn't want glitter all over my house and I am sure the little ones would somehow have the package opent and have it all over themselves and their house - and didn't want mother to be upset). I hand delivered the letters to the parents. Don't know about sending the "reindeer food" through the mail - if the letter should somehow get torn and the contents fall out there could possibly be an "anthrax" scare - and I would not want to be responsible for that.
Attached Files
File Type: doc SANTAL~1.DOC (24.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: doc reindeer food.doc (20.5 KB, 5 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

A beautiful children's book that many people are unaware of, written by JR Tolkein, author of The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings . . . it is wonderful!

Father Christmas Letters

Reply With Quote Likes