Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids Easter Craft Suggestions??

I have volunteered to do a craft once a month for my DD's Sparks/Brownies group!! I'm trying to figure out something that is fun, appropriate for 5-8 yo's, reasonable in cost, and very fun!! I guess I'm asking for a lot, but I know my fellow SCS'rs will be able to help me out!! We will be doing an easter craft this month but I really don't have much in the way of easter stamps so I was hoping for some really cool bunny templates or something that we can do with just paper and glue!!

Thanks so much to all who reply!!:-D
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2008, 03:05 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Have you tried going to your local library and seeing what they have. Our library has a die cut machine and they have a really cute cracked egg you just have to take your own paper we had our class makes theirs on constuction paper. or you could make a cute box witha handle and make them in colors so it will look like an easter basket and you can place a chocolate bunny in it with easter grass. Also check out the magazine I think its crafty kids or family fun they may have some kid ideas for next to nothing. Hope this helps out have fun. Good luck.~~bluegirl~~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2008, 03:10 PM   #3  
Gallery Gazer

Oh I just thought about another thing if you have an oval punch and 2 different size circle punches you can make the bunny smaller cicle is the head bigger size circle is the body and the ovals (2) are the ears then you can add a pompom for the tail and googly eyes or how ever you want to make the face. ~~Bluegirl~~ We even made easter baskets made from water gallon or milk gallon jugs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamps'nCoffeeView Post
I have volunteered to do a craft once a month for my DD's Sparks/Brownies group!! I'm trying to figure out something that is fun, appropriate for 5-8 yo's, reasonable in cost, and very fun!! I guess I'm asking for a lot, but I know my fellow SCS'rs will be able to help me out!! We will be doing an easter craft this month but I really don't have much in the way of easter stamps so I was hoping for some really cool bunny templates or something that we can do with just paper and glue!!

Thanks so much to all who reply!!:-D
I just went and googled "easy Easter crafts for kids" and this cool site came up
http://www.daniellesplace.com/HTML/easter.html

They have lots of fun easy projects.
HTH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #5  
Mad Swapper

Orientaltrading.com has a lot of inexpensive craft projects/supplies and they are organized by holiday/event so Easter should be easy to search.
Reply With Quote Likes