Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-05-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
Matboard Maniac

Cool I have got to stay out of the craft stores.

I went to Michaels today hoping the Threading Water punch was in. It wasn't. I should have just walked out at that point but didn't. I was stopped by a clearance rack. Then I was stopped by another display of clear stamps. I couldn't pass them up. They are called Scrappy Cat clear stamps. I got an entire alphabet set - upper and lowercase plus punctuation stamps - for $4.99 (actually $2.50 after coupon). So I had to purchase another alphabet set since I could use the coupon on one - this one was all lowercase but larger letters. And of course on the way out there are the $1 stamps - I bought 12 of those. But the studio g's were too cute to pass up. I saw them mentioned here - there is one for each month with a minimum of 5 stamps in each. Too cute. Thank goodness school is out in a week. I won't venture out as much with the kids.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-05-2008, 07:28 AM   #2
Pearl-ExPert

I hear ya. I made the mistake of going to Hobby Lobby this week. Thirty bucks later or was it more, I finally leave. Hey their stuff was 50% off. I couldn't pass it up. Now I have another "evil" in my life. I discovered all these fantastic stamping stores online. Gorgeous images. Oh man. It has got to stop and it starts with not looking!!! LOL

Sibylle
Old 06-05-2008, 08:42 AM   #3
Die Cut Diva

Yeah, isn't that the case ALWAYS? Yeah, I "hate" when Hobby Lobby has coupons. Cuz they have Copics!! I can always find something I *need* at any craft store!!
Old 06-05-2008, 08:51 AM   #4
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by anng97 View Post
I went to Michaels today hoping the Threading Water punch was in. It wasn't. I should have just walked out at that point but didn't. I was stopped by a clearance rack. Then I was stopped by another display of clear stamps. I couldn't pass them up. They are called Scrappy Cat clear stamps. I got an entire alphabet set - upper and lowercase plus punctuation stamps - for $4.99 (actually $2.50 after coupon). So I had to purchase another alphabet set since I could use the coupon on one - this one was all lowercase but larger letters. And of course on the way out there are the $1 stamps - I bought 12 of those. But the studio g's were too cute to pass up. I saw them mentioned here - there is one for each month with a minimum of 5 stamps in each. Too cute. Thank goodness school is out in a week. I won't venture out as much with the kids.

Why don't you join the "Stamp to Spend" challenge? As you can see, I have a long way to go. My AC Moore is moving, so they had 50% off tons of stuff. I, like all of you, find it very difficult to pass it by. (I'm also a hobby demo and need to meet SU minimums.) Anyway, the challenge does make me think a little harder about purchases. I just need to think even harder still!