Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-15-2004, 09:58 AM   #41
Kookie Creator

All I can say is wow!! I had already been planning on contributing as this is one of my favorite sites. I went ahead and did so this morning. There were so many wonderful ideas in the DD gifts! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us all.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-15-2004, 10:09 AM   #42
Hardware Hotshot

I am so glad I donated a few weeks ago! The DDD is AMAZING!!!! The gift ideas are awesome....can't wait to try some out!
I was hesitant at first to donate b/c I live in Canada and didn't want to fork over a lot of cash, but it ended up only be $26 Cdn, which is well worth it (thanx qc !!!!)
Old 09-15-2004, 10:11 AM   #43
Pearl-ExPert

WOW, WOW, WOW - I wish I had the time to comment on each and everyone of the projects you girls accomplished this month. Your talent is soooo inspiring and melmel what a phenominal addition you are this month. Thank you all for your incredible ideas and sharing your talent with us all!!!

If you are sitting on the fence - you'd better JUMP over! This site is so worth the donation to keep it up and running. What an awesome group of people "live" here! Thanks again for bringing a bright spot to our lives!
Old 09-15-2004, 10:17 AM   #44
Stazon Splitcoast

Default OH MY GOODNESS!

I have to say...it's been a FUN day! The Dirty Dozen are showing off their stuff! The Stampin' Success is posted on the demo site and I have a STAMPIN' UP! package coming! I tell ya! What a fun day.
DD girls, you have seriously inspired me and each and every time I see your work I am awestruck! Simply Brilliant. Please please please, if any of you are in Fort Madison, Iowa, look me up so I can just attempt to soak up some of your brilliance! I will treat you as Kozmo Kramer treated Bette Midler. I will just bask in your glory and get you pineapple italian ices all day!
LOVE YOU GIRLS!
Old 09-15-2004, 10:31 AM   #45
Glitter Guru

Oh, I can't wait to see what's in the DD gallery. I donated this morning and I have been excited about it all day. Once I get my approval, my family is going to have a hard time prying me away from this computer.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:16 AM   #46
Matboard Maniac

Default ddd

Kudos, kudos and more kudos to all the talent in DDD.
Is there anything left that Melmel didn't stamp on?

I agree with the price. Chalk it up to a magazine subscription AND you get to talk with the artist too. Can't do that in the magazine and bonus...NO ADs! Though I do like to look at those sometimes.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:33 AM   #47
Polyshrink Goddess

WOW!!! You ladies are amazing. Great, great job this month. I'm awestruck and inspired!

Niki
Old 09-15-2004, 12:46 PM   #48
Gabfest Goddess

[quote="jbalcer"]Yes - you'll still be able to view prior months. The Tag & Clearly Creative galleries, current & future galleries will always be available for viewing. Wait'll you guys see what next month holds!

[\quote]

How can you guys continually top yourselves?!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Old 09-15-2004, 01:36 PM   #49
Matboard Maniac

I just came from checking out the Dirty Dozen September Challenge and all I can say is.....WOW! YOU LADIES ROCK!
Old 09-15-2004, 01:57 PM   #50
Insane Embellisher

I paid through PayPal this morning and was amazed at how easy it was! I didn't have an account so I choose the regular pay by credit card option. Then I got called in for a meeting at work Don't they know I need my SCS fix!

I can't wait to check out the fan club gallery!
James 1:17
Old 09-15-2004, 06:38 PM   #51
Glitter Guru

Ok, I just left the DD gallery after being in there for about an hour I am totally speechless! And I only looked at this months challenge! I haven't even ventured into the challenges from the last 2 months! I better save those for tomorrow. All I can say is you ladies are all so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

ok - apparently I am so excited by all the wonderful creations that now I can not spell. I just had to fix about 5 errors in my post.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:35 PM   #52
Inking Addict

I just joined today and I thought that I would spend a little time before going to bed looking through it. Oh - my - gosh!!! What talent. This was the best money I have spent in a long time! I can hardly wait until I have more time to browse. What a gift they have given us. If you have not yet joined I strongly suggest that you do! You will not be sorry.
Old 09-15-2004, 07:56 PM   #53
Pearl-ExPert

Worth every penny to join...and then some! Thanks!
SCS#5115
My Humble Gallery
"If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it"
My Blog
Old 09-15-2004, 08:12 PM   #54
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Dirty Dozen

Being blonde, I did post a reply regarding this topic, but it posted under Other Topics. (Couldn't be user error ) With regard to the Dirty Dozen, Give it up, I think $20 is a small price to pay for this site. These ladies have made all of us demo's money when we CASE an idea for a Work Shop, Stamp Camp, Open House etc. They have helped me sell a lot of products. When I make one of their ideas at a booking, my customers get all over themselvs with how beatuiful, stunning, etc. etc., the list of compliments go on and on. I have paid more then $20 for others sites, that have know where near the free info we get from SCS. I haven't found this Dirty Dozen site yet, but when I do, I know from past experience that it will be well worth it. Linda D PS Hope this makes since. I hate it when my fingers get in the way with what I'm trying to say
Old 09-16-2004, 05:26 AM   #55
Stampin' Fool

Default DD Gallery

I was a fence sitter for a while too, but after biting the bullet and donating (how inexpensive can it be!!!) I am SOOOOO glad I did. These gals are so darn creative, I wish I could be as creative. I am a SAHM of two and I don't have the time to "think" of an idea so I mostly CASE others designs and tweak them because there is never enough stamping time!!! Just my .02 but I think everyone should donate. :P

Barb