Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
Cardstock Collector

Default Holiday Planners - what should I charge?!

Hi All - Love SCS!! Thanks for all of the inspiration and wonderful ideas. I have made several of the holiday planners I have seen from the site and now a woman has asked me to make some for her. This is not a friend - just met her - but I have no idea what to "charge". Any ideas or suggestions out there? I've never done anything for anyone like this so I have no idea.
Thanks for the help!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-20-2007, 08:54 PM   #2
Kookie Creator

Default So, I don't sell anything....

but I would think that a fair price would be to take the retail price of your consumable supplies x 1.5 and also pay yourself for your time (at whatever rate you feel is fair, $5-10 per hour??). I would aim higher or give your first-time customer a "range" if you are unsure. Depending on how detailed your altered notebook is I'd say around $5 - 7 would be a price I'd be willing to pay.

Just my two cents, from more of a "customer" standpoint than official craft seller!
Old 12-21-2007, 03:37 AM   #3
Mad Swapper

I'd say $10.00. You couldn't buy anything comparable for less than that and these are hand made. If you figure a card sells for about $2.50 and these have 3 sections plus a front....4 cards = $10.00.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!