Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-27-2004, 12:13 PM   #1
Crimping Master

Default Help...I'm designing my new stamp room!!!!!

Ok, I'm not sure if I'm going to still need them, but does anyone know where to buy the iris carts cheap?

Ok, here's my real dilema.....I'm moving my stamp room to my family room. I get the WHOLE room (except one little corner for my husbands armoir desk). It is connected by a 9x3 foot hallway to my kitchen. So when you are in my kitchen you can see a very small fraction of the room. But, here's the pickle I'm in.... my kitchen is like...well, it's brown, the best way I can describe it is a cross between close to cocoa and chocalate chip. More close to cocoa though. My old stamp room was almost amethyst. Since one of the walls goes from the kitchen, down the hall and into the living room I am trying to figure out what color to paint. I want it to be cozy but fun and inspiring. My desk is going to be a huge U shaped that wraps around the far side of the room. I have wire cubes that will be holding my paper (white) and I have some white shelves that I will be using. Any suggestions? Also I think I will have a white cork board.

Also, do you ladies have any suggestions of things that you would keep very close, in reaching distance? I can't wait to get my desk. It is so hard to try to imagine the things that I will need without my desk set up. I bought it from a craft store that is going out of business. They used it for cutting fabric. Lots and lots and lots of storage underneath. But I want to be able to reach things when I'm working.

If you've seen my post of my current stamp room you'd understand why I need stuff close. Otherwise.... it ends up in my work area and covers the table because I don't put it away... just in case I decide to use it again.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.... I could go on forever......and ever

Mother of three wonderful children (Brayton-17 months, Brianna- 5 & Kyle-eight) and one grown man (my DH).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-27-2004, 12:14 PM   #2
Crimping Master

....and ever....and ever....and ever!!!!

I just love you ladies out there!

Mother of three wonderful children (Brayton-17 months, Brianna- 5 & Kyle-eight) and one grown man (my DH).
Old 11-27-2004, 12:23 PM   #3
Crimping Master

Oh yeah.... I've got one of these too....

http://stores.ebay.com/Craft-Organizers

I can't wait for it to come in. I ordered the one that holds up to 44 wheels. I'm going to use it for my ribbon too. I just don't have 44 wheels.

I ordered the fellowes cassette holder for my craft pads, the SU one for my classic and I ordered the wire cubes (some) from Seville Classics. You can buy the panels from Sam's, Target, Wal-Mart or even Staples. It's probably cheaper. But the seville place carries the tracks that allow you to have multiple shelves in one cube. I looked for ever for these. I got the link from the stampin spaces gallery from someone else. From nightscrapper. Here's the link to hers.

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...at=3376&page=1

Here's some other helpful links.

www.fellowes.com
http://www.sevilleclassics.com/merch...&Store_Code=SC

Old 11-27-2004, 01:39 PM   #4
Die Cut Diva

What about a color similar to Mellow Moss? It's so soothing. Good luck figuring it out. It sounds awesome!
Old 11-27-2004, 01:59 PM   #5
Crimping Master

Thats what i was actually going to paint my other room. Good idea.