Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-05-2005, 10:37 AM   #41
Inking Addict

shoot double post see below.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-05-2005, 10:38 AM   #42
Inking Addict

lol
I love the chick magnet card.

I think its wonderful that men get involved. lol I laugh thinking of the men that won't. They remind me of my dad who was extremely artistic. He would rather die than do something like stamping but I bet he would while no one was looking.

His artistry was in words and sketching. Sometimes I read what he wrote my mom(with her permission of course) and it just blows me away. I will have to upload some of my dads work.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:07 AM   #43
Matboard Maniac

I got a valentine two years ago...before we got married. I guess the honeymoon's over...he still says he "owes me a birthday card". He just copied one off the SU! calendar with the elephant you're unforgetable or something like that. It turned out really cute. He got into it too, he didn't want me to tell anyone though.
Walnut Creek, California
email: [email protected]

Know someone who is buying or selling real estate? Relocating to the Bay Area? Let me know, I LOVE referrals!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:18 AM   #44
Hardware Hotshot

My dh joined the "husband swap" that is currently on the swap board. I am waiting to download his card until after all recipients have received the swaps. (Don't want to spoil it for the others)

What I learned from this swap:

1) Do not, I REPEAT, do not let dh play with yellow and red stamp pads. My yo yo yellow now has a red imprint on it.

2) It is okay for dh to pound the eyelets when the baby is asleep in the next room, but LORD HAVE MERCY if I ever do it!

3) Picking up the entire case of eyelets that dh spilled on the carpet is not easy or fun. 5 days later, I am still finding eyelets.

4) Men come up with the most interesting color combinations.

5) Watching my dh get so involved in designing HIS card made me fall in love with him even more!!! Seeing how proud he was when he was finished, was a total turn on. (TMI, I know)

What DH learned from this swap:

1) This is hard! (It took him almost 2 hours to do one card!)

2) I now understand why Brenda has to have every color of eyelet, button, ribbon, etc. It makes it a heck of a lot easier when you have more to work with.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:44 AM   #45
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassybee
My dh joined the "husband swap" that is currently on the swap board. I am waiting to download his card until after all recipients have received the swaps. (Don't want to spoil it for the others)

What I learned from this swap:

1) Do not, I REPEAT, do not let dh play with yellow and red stamp pads. My yo yo yellow now has a red imprint on it.

2) It is okay for dh to pound the eyelets when the baby is asleep in the next room, but LORD HAVE MERCY if I ever do it!

3) Picking up the entire case of eyelets that dh spilled on the carpet is not easy or fun. 5 days later, I am still finding eyelets.

4) Men come up with the most interesting color combinations.

5) Watching my dh get so involved in designing HIS card made me fall in love with him even more!!! Seeing how proud he was when he was finished, was a total turn on. (TMI, I know)

What DH learned from this swap:

1) This is hard! (It took him almost 2 hours to do one card!)

2) I now understand why Brenda has to have every color of eyelet, button, ribbon, etc. It makes it a heck of a lot easier when you have more to work with.
Hilarious! My husband surprised me with a valentine card, but didn't know I had punches, so just stuck the scissors through thte card to put in ribbon, completely crooked. haha - I will attach it, but if you ever say I did this, I will deny it (he would be mad ) He normally would never stamp but thought it would be a big surprise. (it was)
Attached Thumbnails
jmd_husband_valentine.jpg  
Old 04-05-2005, 03:24 PM   #46
Inking Addict

lol

I think its wonderful and sassy its a riot isn't it. 1,2&3 , I could see hubby doing all 3.
He pounded one eyelet so hard it made a dent on the hard wood table and had to be dug out.
(do NOT give the man a hammer near furniture)