Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-05-2006, 06:52 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gumball Santa

Is the stamp on sale now that looks similar to the Gumball Santa? I can't find that link.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2006, 07:01 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

The site was www.stampfrancisco.com. But it looks like they're still not "on-line" with any new images. Here's what the website says...

UPDATE 01/31/06

In anticipation of the new site, we've upgraded our operating system... unfortunately, in the process, we lost all the email in our inbox.... so if you have not heard back from us or if you signed up the mailing list from 11/1/05 to 12/2/05... kindly re-submit and please accept our apologies.

WARNING AOL USERS "We've just heard that unless we pay AOL a fee to be accredited you may not receive our newsletter with your temporary password to access your account. So if you do not hear from us within 2-3 weeks of the site opening, please let us know.

Well, the 31st came and went.. and... surprise... we are not done yet.

On the positive side, we've successfully networked our computers and the navigation on the new site is smooth smooth smooth. We are so close, we can almost feel it!

We still need to finalize the shopping cart integration with our product database and test the integration with the USPS. When this is done we'll open the new site.

Once we open, you will run into rubber stamps with descriptions but no image... 'cause we still need to scan the artwork for them, you may also order a rubber stamp that is still in the plating stage... 'cause we've had a lot of catching up to do with images we were working on when we relocated from San Francisco to Camas... and many more images will be uploaded on a daily or weekly basis... 'cause we ran out of time to enter them in the database and to scan them.

If you are an existing customer or signed up the mailing list, you will be notified by e-mail few days after opening so that we can workout any unexpected software issue.

We hope that everyone will understand that with over 8000 images much data will remain to be entered: mainly keywords and all artwork information.

Thank you for your patience, your kind words of support and your good luck wishes.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2006, 07:08 AM   #3  
Rubber Obsessor

Maisey-Moo: I'm glad you asked because I've been checking the stampfrancisco website as well!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2006, 06:26 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

I've been in direct contact with Catherine at Stamp Francisco. The "Gumball" redesigned series of stamps is now available for sale. I would suggest you contact Catherine at their web site which is listed above. I couldn't find the series in their latest catalogues but Catherine sent me the series of pictures to choose from.

My order will be on its way tomorrow. Her husband specially made my set of stamps today.

Catherine's been great to work with. I'd highly recommend checking them out!
Reply With Quote Likes