Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-27-2004, 03:53 PM   #41
Embossing Fanatic

Default Re: grosgrain ribbon from save-on-crafts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajames
For those that have ordered the ribbons from Save-On-Crafts, how well does the ribbon match Stampin Up paper? I have found that when I purchase products other than Stampin Up the colors are really off...
Unfortunately, since I was late in the game, I didn't get very many. I do know that the Pink matched up with our Light Pink Ribbon and the orchids match up. I don't own cream, so I don't know if the ivory matches well, but I did get that one. And copenhagen blue is pretty, but doesn't really match any of our ribbons. I may be a little biased, but it seems like our GG ribbons are a little thicker, though.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-27-2004, 05:23 PM   #42
Kookie Creator

The organza ribbon I received was more firm than the SU I have. Maybe they've changed since she ordered.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:02 PM   #43
Glitter Queen

Paper mart is a wonderful place to order stuff. They have stampin up's gable boxes in two sizes. They carry our large (100 for $45) and our small (100 for $25) I order from them all the time and they are great. Also, I've seen a lot about the colors of ribbon. I use to order ribbon direct from Offray and that is the ribbon that stampin up carries. Their color names are the colors names of Offray...in the grosgrain. I'm not sure about the organdy but the grosgrain ribbon is from offray.

I also get all my cello bags from papermart...much cheaper. I think 200 of the 6x8 cello bags are 5 something.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:18 PM   #44
Mad Swapper

Got my ribbon the other day. I love it. I am still up for swapping yardage of some different colors than what I bought, anyone up for that? PM me or notify me through this thread. Thanks.
Old 10-27-2004, 08:17 PM   #45
Glitter Queen

I ordered 4 rolls of the grosgrain ribbon Saturday and it was delivered today!!! GREAT service, I'd say - now it's time to play.

Pam