Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending September 8, 2013

Fast and fabulous: All the challenges for the Opposites Attract Virtual Stamping Night have been posted, and some really awesome cards have already been uploaded. Take a peek-

Opposites Attract Gallery

Could some of these find their way into your favorites?

There�s plenty of time to participate, as the deadline for uploading has been moved to 10 P. M. Eastern, Saturday, September 14, and vsn cards uploaded after tomorrow are eligible for next week�s favorites thread, too.

------------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Judi (Crafts), Vicki (vdm), Mary (jandjccc), Linda (Holstein), and me, Brenda (tessaduck).

Gotta say, between the wonderful sketch challenge this week and vsn, I�ve listed lots of favorites from last week! Here goes:

QFTD177 - Case of Blooms In Box by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inlaid Lattice Christmas by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peacock for a Friend by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warmest Wishes by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC452 - Seamless Experience by flaxychick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bushels of Wishes on Your Birthday by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC452-Merry Christmas by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC452 FALL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT443 & SC452 Be Happy by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT443 SC452 Sunflower Blessings! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
L' Shana Tova by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SEP13VSNC - Don't Judge - His and Hers by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mini Royalty by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSN Stripes and Dots by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sandy Wishes ~ SEP13VSNH by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FALL PUMPKIN MAGNETS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Hope by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SEP13VSNL - Life would B flat by ohmypaper ! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mice Music by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Show me what I've missed!

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 1 September, 2013, through 8 September, 2013.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default If you are new to the FaVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Favorite for week ending Sept.8

yeah, I think I did pretty good this week, remembering to click on the favorite button when I really LOVED a card. Doesn't mean I didn't miss some but I did better!

Distressed Flower Hello Card by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Cemetery by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Magic by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mambo Flower Shop by Tracy_Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous Washout by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD180 Kindness for Cheryl by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Blessed by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tiny Dancer by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Teddy Sneak Peek Day 1 by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A185/Warm Winter Wishes by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Joyful by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Best Day Ever by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Queen for the Day Guest Designer Sunflower Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Christmas bird by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Holidays by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearled up Labels 28 by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC452, CC442 Season by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Sweet Peas by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's In the Journey by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Laughter Is A Sunbeam by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
G45 French Country by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spectrum Noir Fun Class - Sept 2013 by sabrad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS343 LuvLee by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT266 - Team Jordan by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT266 - Attitude by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a great weekend all you lovely ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #4  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Ratz! I JUST now saw one I have to add.
SEP13VSNM play by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I may have to add more tomorrow but that's it for now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart

I'm so glad this is started early tonight. Tomorrow we're heading over to the coast with the DGS. I wonder how much sand he'll bring home?

Here are my favorites for this past week

bfinlay
CAS236 Stenciled Damask by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and WT443 Yellow Roses, Black Lace by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
F4A185 Holiday Door by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1
Shabby Chic for Renee by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and

tessaduck
TLC445 Lee's pink butterflies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin
CAS236 CHERRY BLOSSOMS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
TLC445 PRAYING ANGEL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Autumn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
IC405 DANDELION by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
what wonderful use of colors in all of these!

HamiltonGal
CAS236...Stencil me a tree by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE
CC442 Floral & Butterlies by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6
MMTPT266 - Attitude by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia
MMTPT266 - Team Jordan by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie
MMTPT Jordan is MVP by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
QFTD180 Kindness for Cheryl by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Happy Halloween by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers
CC442, Blue Leaves... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22
WT443 Honey Flower by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein
WT443, Beetiful Day by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gingerbeary8
Queen for the Day Guest Designer Sunflower Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gem35
QFTD180 - for Queen Cheryl by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour
F4A185 CC442 Shoreside by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy
Teacher gift set card and tags by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik
F4A185 - MIX32 - ...Bliss... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yabbadodo
MMTPT266, Jordon's Ballgame by yabbadodo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That was a long list. Sorry about that!

Have a wonderful Sunday and week ahead!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Robin (stamperrobin), though it is now dark, you have put a bright light in this day's end. Thank you so much for the mention of 3 cards from this past week! The Halloween Cemetery card, Happy Holidays card, and the Joy card. Considering I can't color for beans, I'm honored that you chose to add these cards to your favorites and this forum, what a thrill! Thank you!

To the SUPER Ladies of this Favorites Forum, Thank you for all you do!!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #7  

Brenda thank you so much for mentioning my L'Shana Tova card in your favorites! Have a wonderful week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #9  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

NOt much time in the gallery this week, as I have been away from home.... but I did find this beauty and wanted to share with you...

Have a great day....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #10  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Brenda for mentioning my stripes and Dots card. I hope to have time tomorrow to comment on some of your amazing list of favorites. Thanks Linda for letting me know too :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Vicki (Vdm) Thank you so much for the notices! You are awesome!!!

Robin (StamperRobin) I am so flattered you listed two of my cards!!! I wish I could take lessons from YOU!

Jennifer (Mother's daughter) You listed three of my cards!?! Wow! Thank you so much, I am humbled by your generosity!!!

What a wonderful end to this day!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

So many wonderful cards this week and I missed so many! But here are the ones I did note:
Va.sunshine FS343-Congrats Lee by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mamasix Stenciled Sympathy by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bfindlay TLC445 Wish You Were Here by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 TLC445 Where's Bamm-Bamm? by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
CC442 Fifty Shades of Blue by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and SEP13VSNC, Darcy and Miss Elizabeth Bookmarks by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jasonw1 Shabby Chic for Renee by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
AudreyAnn Peacock for a Friend by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CherylQuilts Beautiful Fuchsia by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nwillliams6 MMTPT266 - Attitude by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia MMTPT266 - Team Jordan by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stonefield Thinking of you by stonefield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stiz2003 Umbrella Man by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Cutie Pie from Nancy!!! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 CCEE1336 Happy B'day by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gingerbeary8 Queen for the Day Guest Designer Sunflower Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin IC405 DANDELION by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and WT443 BEE MY HONEY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s daughter Halloween Cemetery by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooms in a box ~Boxed Garden~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Redbugdriver QFTD180 ~ Cheryl's First by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

Brenda (Tessaduck) I just want to thank you for entering my card "Warmest Wishes" amongst your favourites for this week... I also want to thank Mary (Jandjccc) for letting me know about this... I feel so honoured to have my card amongst all these gorgeous cards... great way to start off my week... thank you.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 10:15 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here are some of the favorites I added this week:

A Very Happy Birthday! by eggette

Holiday Door by bfinlay

Happy Anniversary by Bar

Tiny DancerTiny Dancer[/url] by Rox71
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #15  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks so much Linda aka Holstein for adding my Glittered Winter Scene and Stamperrobin for adding my Christmas Magic to your favorites list! tessaduck your notifications and tireless work is so appreciated! You ladies rock!

jasonw1 ~ Pearled up Labels 28 by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstien ~ WT443, Beetiful Day by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Booms in a Box ~~Good Fishin'~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rubbernecker Stamps
Dolce Impressions
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 8/9/13

Hi Everyone! I have had very little time in the galleries this week, and am currently at my holiday place, but will share these few cards I favoured earlier in the week -

jandjccc FS343 Blooming with Kindness by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac TLC445 Apples by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay CAS236 Stenciled Damask by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix Stenciled for Lydia by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Shabby Chic for Renee by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AudreyAnn Peacock for a Friend by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM Blue Cattails by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

This has been a great week for me, with so much support from crafters far and wide. Thank you all so much.

Favourites? yes, many. But this week, to pay due homage to the creation that has been in my mind non stop since I saw it - I am simply choosing ....

Wetlands Trio by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers. Perfection!

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #18  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Happy dancing here thanks to Kathleen, Jennifer, Linda and Robin.
I had a yucky head-cold this week (colder weather here, summer is over for sure!), so I didn't actually have a lot of quality crafting time :-(.

Here are the cards that I favourited this week .

binlay ~ WT443 Sweet Words

BobbiesGirl ~ Victorine #67 - Anything Vintage

Pam MacKay ~ Fall Flower for Queen Yo Sam

rosekathleenr ~ Sunflowers & Country Crows - TLC445

Sarah B ~ Wisteria Blooms

Happy Sunday, everybody.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #19  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are some of my favorites for the week:

Sympathy for Mary by corysnana1 :
Sympathy for Mary by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wetlands Trio by frenziedstamper :
Wetlands Trio by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
We Three Kings-F4A185 by stampingout :
We Three Kings-F4A185 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX32, F4A185 Squirrel it Away by peeps321 :
MIX32, F4A185 Squirrel it Away by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Framed Friend by TooManyCats :
Framed Friend by TooManyCats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Happy Birthday Wishes to You by Dragonfly Cards :
Sending Happy Birthday Wishes to You by Dragonfly Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone !
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so very much Robin (Stamperrobin), Jennifer (mother'sdaughter) and Kathleen Lammie. You wonderful ladies have me doing the happy dance. A very big thank you also to Vicki for the notification. Here are some of the terrific cards I found last week.

Heartfelt Thanks by Rambling Boots - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Cemetery by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC405 OLD SHUTTERS & SNOWMAN by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hula Pig by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT443 Yellow Roses, Black Lace by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT266 - ...Batter Up!... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT266-play ball by vickydee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bendi Christmas Cottage Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn by gunilla.holmqvist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Falling for You by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS343, Oh Happy Day! by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT Jordan is MVP by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 02:37 AM   #21  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

My BFF got married! by Minders - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
minders
Flower Power by jellybean74 at Splitcoaststampers
jellybean74
CC442 - Peace by cullenwr at Splitcoaststampers
cullenwr
CC442 Floral & Butterlies by BeckyTE at Splitcoaststampers

these are mine and thank you to those who favorite my cards this week. The love was flowing like sweet honey in the gallery!!!
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...

Last edited by NANCYRUTH; 09-08-2013 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #22  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

ohhhh one more from scrappigrandma2
A Very Merry Christmas! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 03:37 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Jennifer, for mentioning my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it....a lovely start to a new week. Thanks, Brenda, for giving me the special news. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

I wasn't in the galleries much this past week, but two cards are in my favorites storage:

mother's daughter
Joy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 04:30 AM   #25  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

I have a short list in my favorites this week:

Window Dressing for Christmas by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS343 Blooming with Kindness by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
(I had to go out and find that embossing folder.)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 04:53 AM   #26  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

This is all I can get to for now! So many beautiful cards this week!

gregzgurl - Christmas Wishes

K. Joy - Best of Friends

KonaRose - Cats and Dogs - Snowball Fight

JBgreendawn - Rosy Thanks! ~SEP13VSNF

~Fee~SC452: Best Wishes On Your Birthday

annsforte3 - Poppies in Black and White

Scraperwannabe - Mice Music

nancy littrell - VSN Stripes and Dots

alimarbles - Art Journal Page with Queen Annes Lace

tessaduc k - SEP13VSNM play

Nynaeve252 - Tangreturque
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 04:56 AM   #27  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda, for favoring my bookmarks and MUSIC card! You made my morning!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 04:56 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Sabrina for liking my Vintage Anything card. It's so nice to wake up to! And thanks, Judi, for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 05:16 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

jkanack - Peace in blue

bon2stamp - 40th Birthday

TrishG - Christmas QFTD 180

gabalot - Baseball Get Well

must love cats - Christmas Trees - (New to me)

scrapaholic007 - So Glad There's You

I was not on too much this week, but I did find these that I really liked!

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 05:17 AM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you Linda for choosing my Count the Stars card as a favourite!!! Totally made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 05:31 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the mention Jennifer aka mother's daughter! Maybe you can use some of that sand on your next card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 05:57 AM   #32  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Ellen for the mention of my card....and I ordered those dies Thanks Brenda for your time to notify me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 05:59 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

What a way to start my morning! Thanks to Kathleen for fav-ing 3 of my cards this week...I'm totally blown away. And a big thank you to niki for picking my squirrel card as a fav...I'm thrilled that you liked it!
Thanks to Linda for the heads up...you guys always do such a great job!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Here are my favs for the week:

Crafty Secrets Sept.Linky Party by I love rubber

Happy Birthday Christopher! by KathleenLammie

Wetlands Trio by frenziedstamper

SC452 - Seamless Experience by flaxychick

Dance Eskayel Style! by Tara Lynnie

Painted Feather by asweetjewel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 06:15 AM   #35  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Susie, thank you so much for mentioning my Bendi Christmas Cottage card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #36  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Sabrina (Cook22) for mentioning my Sunflowers & Country Crows card this week! What a wonderful way to start my Sunday!

Thank you Vicki for letting me know! You're the best!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 06:30 AM   #37  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks Polly and Brenda for mentioning my card today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so very much, Angie, for mentioning my card that I made for the SCS sketch challenge!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 06:44 AM   #39  
Easily Inspired

Susie once again you have made my day! Thanks for favoring my Curt card. :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank your dear Susie (Australia) for including my Jordon is MVP card in your favs for the week! I am still in shock from your phone call, You are beyond kind!!! Thank you so very much!!!
Pol (Peeps321) Thank you for listing my birthday card for Coffeestamper's son, Christopher in your favorites for the week! I feel so lucky to have a friend in you!

Vicki (Vdm) thank you so much for the notices and all you do for SCS!!!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes