In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #41
Polyshrink Goddess
 
kenaijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 718
Default

Lisa S
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...?photo=1255573

Creative Daze
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...?photo=1253697

Bar
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...?photo=1252889

flaxy chick
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...?photo=1252743

Samma
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...?photo=1252345
__________________
Joanne -
My Blog: http://joanne-creativepursuits.blogspot.com/
kenaijo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #42
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
resqbarbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: south of SOHO
Posts: 21,524
Default

here are more favs from me...

catdidit

tankgrl

one4joy

LynniePoo
__________________
I missed this place!

Denise

resqbarbie is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #43
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
Biggan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassiAngel View Post
Good Morning! I was in and out of the gallery this week. I didn't have a lot of time, but still got a few favs!

Biggan ~ LSC209 Designer paper

card crazy ~ SC217 Easter Wishes

Vervegirl ~ Thoughts and Prayers

Kharmagirl ~ SC217 To Thine Own Self Be Kind!

DeborahLynneS ~ Spring Butterflies

LaurieF ~ SC217 ~*A Trio of Thank You's*~

Susie B ~ Baby Girl

ChristineCreations ~ SC217 Blooms on the Avenue

scrapnextras ~ Botanical Blooms Challanges

versamom ~ House Mouse

Beautiful work! I know I missed a LOT this week... that's why I love this thread... I get to see all the beautiful things I missed!!
You´re an angel! Thanks for mention my card! You made my day shine!

Birgit/Biggan
__________________
My gallery

My blog
Biggan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #44
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
lisa lara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 30,829
Default

Here are my top 14 favorites for the week:

My Favorites this week’s General Gallery
Monday, Feb 23
mmbc
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...40?limit=last1

Tuesday, Feb 24
scrappigramma2
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...36?limit=last1

Wednesday, Feb 25
summerthyme64
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...81?limit=last1

Thursday, Feb 26
Vervegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...59?limit=last1

Friday, Feb 27
cindy_haffner
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...69?limit=last1

Saturday, Feb 28
Blondie090277
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...05?limit=last1

Sunday, March 1
11Valerie11
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108



My Favorites from this week’s SCS Challenges
Monday, Feb 23 – Technique Lovers
Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...8874?si=TLC209

Tuesday, Feb 24 – Color Combo
sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...n=and&si=cc207

Wednesday, Feb 25 – Sketch Challenge
jojot
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...00?limit=last1

Thursday, Feb 26 – Ways To Use It
Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...93?limit=last1

Friday, Feb 27 – Limited Supplies
tx stamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ords&si=LSC209

Saturday, Feb 28 – Inspiration
MakiJ
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=IC169

Sunday, March 1 – Featured Stamper
Flowergal36
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108
lisa lara is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #45
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
Biggan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franb63 View Post
Good morning.. *stumbles in coffee in hand and plops down* Holy crikey mighty I need to go back to bed!

Here are some of the ones I fav'd this week

tracylynn00
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

[email protected]
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

maryloves2stamp
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


juber
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

prbloom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

peanutbee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

and

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

sassyscrapin
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

spicygingersnap
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Connie Jo9
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Kelly H and this is why she is our FS for the week she ROCKS!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Leigh Grady
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Sophia_77
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

jandjccc
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

LouieLouie
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


Have a good week everyone!

Is it nap time yet?
Hello!
Thnak you so much for mention my card! I really appreciate it!

Birgit/Biggan
__________________
My gallery

My blog
Biggan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #46
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
scrappigramma2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 28,161
Default Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa lara View Post
Here are my top 14 favorites for the week:

My Favorites this week’s General Gallery
Monday, Feb 23
mmbc
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...40?limit=last1

Tuesday, Feb 24
scrappigramma2
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...36?limit=last1

Wednesday, Feb 25
summerthyme64
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...81?limit=last1

Thursday, Feb 26
Vervegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...59?limit=last1

Friday, Feb 27
cindy_haffner
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...69?limit=last1

Saturday, Feb 28
Blondie090277
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...05?limit=last1

Sunday, March 1
11Valerie11
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108



My Favorites from this week’s SCS Challenges
Monday, Feb 23 – Technique Lovers
Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...8874?si=TLC209

Tuesday, Feb 24 – Color Combo
sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...n=and&si=cc207

Wednesday, Feb 25 – Sketch Challenge
jojot
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...00?limit=last1

Thursday, Feb 26 – Ways To Use It
Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...93?limit=last1

Friday, Feb 27 – Limited Supplies
tx stamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ords&si=LSC209

Saturday, Feb 28 – Inspiration
MakiJ
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=IC169

Sunday, March 1 – Featured Stamper
Flowergal36
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108
Thank you so much Lisa for mentioning my Penny Black card! You made my day shine in spite of the fact that it has rained, sleeted and now is snowing here today! I'm doin the happy dance!!!
__________________
MY GALLERY

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23
scrappigramma2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #47
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
notimetostamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Posts: 34,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Boo View Post
OK... I know this is a lot, but I watched Hallmark movies last night and made this on the commercials. I hope the links work.

E3stamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250042

cmf1216
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250088

catcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250159

ChristineCreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250344

imastamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251760

amrucci
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251906

lorilk
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252099

MariLynn
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251969

Vervegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252558

French Chablis
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252580

cullenwr
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252961

markie's mom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254090

peanutbee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254100
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254111

s00zy66
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254346

PetalPusher
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255014

jaydekay
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255163

sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255205

prbloom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255424

hinaaz
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255466

Rox71
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255484

MakiJ
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255788

girlydecou
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255990

tracylynn00
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256090

notimetostamp
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256320

Jeanne S
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1246798

mudflapmamma
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248256

craftycaro
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248571

craftycrunchymamma
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249035

hskelly
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249411

krystie lee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251954

Sama
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252363

huldap
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254239

annascreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255751

LateBlossom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255856
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255861
Thanks so much, Jen, for listing my Baby Girl Gift Card Holder!!! You are so sweet to mention it -- thank you so much!!!! Big smiles!!!
__________________
Sharon

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

MY BLOG -- No Time To Stamp?

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
notimetostamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #48
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Denver, Co
Posts: 14,522
Default

I am trying to practice with colored word postings. Here are two more I had in my favorites. Hope this works.

Star

peg
APandi is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #49
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Mississippi McGyver
 
MariLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 25,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Boo View Post
OK... I know this is a lot, but I watched Hallmark movies last night and made this on the commercials. I hope the links work.

E3stamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250042

cmf1216
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250088

catcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250159

ChristineCreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250344

imastamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251760

amrucci
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251906

lorilk
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252099

MariLynn
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251969

Vervegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252558

French Chablis
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252580

cullenwr
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252961

markie's mom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254090

peanutbee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254100
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254111

s00zy66
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254346

PetalPusher
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255014

jaydekay
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255163

sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255205

prbloom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255424

hinaaz
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255466

Rox71
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255484

MakiJ
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255788

girlydecou
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255990

tracylynn00
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256090

notimetostamp
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256320

Jeanne S
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1246798

mudflapmamma
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248256

craftycaro
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248571

craftycrunchymamma
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249035

hskelly
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249411

krystie lee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251954

Sama
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252363

huldap
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254239

annascreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255751

LateBlossom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255856
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255861


Thanks for favoriting my little blue dress.
MariLynn is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #50
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
B-gin-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surry, NH
Posts: 5,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbydiva View Post
I've been doing some gallery gazing this week. Here are some of mine....

MakiJ- Back to Heartfelt Thanks
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256432

ilinacrouse- Timber Riley
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254325

B-Gin-R- sneak peek: Ahhhh!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254023

aprilwalters- Thinking of You
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1253116

VerveGirl- Thought & Prayers
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252559

LLINNYC3- SAB Botanical Blooms
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249621

MrsBoz- Praying for You
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1253031

card crazy- SC217 Easter Wishes
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252744

jaydekay- FS108 casing Kelly
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...74?limit=last7

madstamper33- Adorable Melinda
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...54?limit=last7
JADA!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for favoriting my sneak peek card this week! Very rarely do my cards make this list, so I'm just tickled pink that you loved my Riley card enough to mention it!! MWAH!!
__________________
Sandra
Paper Funtastics
I design for There She Goes and All That Scraps
B-gin-R is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #51
Bar
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,183
Default

Thank you, Joanne, for mentioning my little girl's dress card! You just made today very special for me!
__________________
Barbara
SCS Gallery
My Blog:Paper Pursuits
Proudly designing for: My Favorite Things
Bar is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #52
BRAK Alumna
 
yabbadodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 5,546
Default

Happy Sunday everyone! Here are a few of my favorites this past week by these amazing artists.

Karen B Barber
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255236

YLM
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255222

sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255205

StampingQueenJar
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255193
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252708

angelladcrockett
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255040

tx stamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255006

artystamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254957

mitchgitchygoomy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254903

LynniePoo
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251922

Michelle Redman
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251791

Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration.
__________________
QFTD171 Stampin Gramma (Faith W.)
Proud Fan Club Member!
Member of RAK and BRAK

Last edited by yabbadodo; 03-01-2009 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: make it clearer
yabbadodo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #53
Stazon Splitcoast
 
akronstamperdpk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 10,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill with a G View Post
WOW ... thanks so much Gillian for mentioning my card ... so glad you enjoyed it!! You've really MADE MY DAY!!!
__________________
Darlene
My Gallery ... MY BLOG
Design for: DiesRUs,The Sisterhood, Double D
akronstamperdpk is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:19 PM   #55
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
MakiJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,977
Default

lisa lara,
You are so sweet!! Thank you so much for mentioning my Friendship card. You made my day with more happiness
__________________
MakiJ
My gallery
my blog:MakInk Studio
MakiJ is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #56
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Kelly H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 56,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franb63 View Post
Good morning.. *stumbles in coffee in hand and plops down* Holy crikey mighty I need to go back to bed!

Here are some of the ones I fav'd this week

tracylynn00
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

[email protected]
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

maryloves2stamp
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


juber
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

prbloom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

peanutbee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

and

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

sassyscrapin
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

spicygingersnap
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Connie Jo9
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Kelly H and this is why she is our FS for the week she ROCKS!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Leigh Grady
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Sophia_77
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

jandjccc
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

LouieLouie
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


Have a good week everyone!

Is it nap time yet?

Wow, thanks for favoriting my "Big Fat Loser Card" - I'm starting to think that it really isn't a loser after all!
__________________
Kelly --"Stalkin' With An Iced Beverage"
My Humble Gallery
My Blog.....Kelly's Stampin' Habit
Kelly H is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #57
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
KY Southern Belle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Beautiful South
Posts: 13,000
Default

Here's mine for the week!

SuzanneJDean's Marrakech Apples

Wanda Cullen's Frugal Wishes

Joeyrene1, Fred & Lillian Anniversary 09

MKStampin74 (Merci's) A Little Something

Krischir's Serene Spring
__________________
Cindy B Designs Blog
My SCS Gallery

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
KY Southern Belle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #58
Stazon Splitcoast
 
judylb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,294
Default

Thanks so much, Janice(smitty2004)--a real honor to end up in your favorites and on this thread. I haven't been receiving e-mail notifications from SCS since I changed my address 2 months ago--they can't figure it out! Just found out when I checked my gallery and saw some unusual activity there!! Thanks VERA for your comment giving me a heads up! Geez, I could have had happy feet all day instead of just the last half (lol)!!!
__________________
Judy, aka greenstalker
I wish someone would call me "ma'am" just once without adding "you are making a scene"!
judylb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #59
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
peanutbee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 11,164
Default

Awwwww, thanks Jen!!!
__________________
Denise
my blog ~ my gallery
"May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your toes."
peanutbee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #60
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
peanutbee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 11,164
Default

Thank you Fran!! You made me smile.
__________________
Denise
my blog ~ my gallery
"May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your toes."
peanutbee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #61
Gallery Gazer
 
Roxystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Largo, Florida
Posts: 6,306
Default

Well, all of my favorites have been posted already except for this one made today by Crystalkbk: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1257060
I think this is the cutest card ever!

And how about this beauty made by ctorina?
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108 WOW!
__________________
Suleika Santana
Gallery:https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=102478
Forget Princess I want to be a Vampire!
Roxystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #62
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
ilinacrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbydiva View Post
I've been doing some gallery gazing this week. Here are some of mine....

MakiJ- Back to Heartfelt Thanks
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256432

ilinacrouse- Timber Riley
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254325

B-Gin-R- sneak peek: Ahhhh!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254023

aprilwalters- Thinking of You
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1253116

VerveGirl- Thought & Prayers
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252559

LLINNYC3- SAB Botanical Blooms
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249621

MrsBoz- Praying for You
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1253031

card crazy- SC217 Easter Wishes
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252744

jaydekay- FS108 casing Kelly
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...74?limit=last7

madstamper33- Adorable Melinda
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...54?limit=last7
Thank you for mentioning my card, it really made my day
__________________
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
visit my blog
ilinacrouse is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #63
Kookie Creator
 
heather freeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 445
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaddad59 View Post
OH MY! - There were so MANY great cards in the gallery this week it's so hard to pick just three as I did last week - I think I favorited about 20 and I do try to limit myself to the ones that make me laugh out loud or take my breath away. That being said here are my absolute favs from this week (not in any particular order):

JENNIFER TAYLOR - SPARKLIN BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLY - This is so whimsical and soft.
DINA KOWAL - ALTERED EASTER HYMN(That frame of flowers is wonderful!)
TERRIER TOPPERS - SKETCH CHALLENGE ( I loved everything about this card. The soft colors, the beautiful coloring, the cut-out popped up effect in the window. Such a great card!)
MICHELLE GREENWOOD- CHORES (OMGosh! This was too funny!!!!)
LAURIEF - A TRIO OF THANK-YOUS (All I can say about this one is "WOW!")
LILLUVSSTAMPIN - FEBRUARY CHRISTMAS CARDS (The epitome of elegance!)
SDEMARIA - FLOWER BEAUTY JOURNAL (This was the most colorful and unique treatment of a journal I have seen. Loved it!)
HEATHER FREEMAN - BUTTON CUTIE CLOSE-UP (This was the cutest crafted embellishment I've seen. A keeper for sure!)

I really have to STOP now! What a week!


THANK YOU for mentioning my button baby =) Blush ! And thanks to Vera for leaving a comment on my card, otherwise I would not have known about the honor of being picked as a favorite for the week. I'll be smiling the rest of the evening!
__________________
heather freeman is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #64
Stazon Splitcoast
 
rhondag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!
Posts: 28,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook22 View Post
When you check out this amazing
journal cover by sdemaria, don't forget to check out the back cover too, and the close-ups.
I also liked this
Masculine Spring by rhondag
- I thought the way the main image was just watermarked, with the little inchies in colour worked very well.
Thanks so much for mentioning my card Sabrina!!
__________________
Rhonda
The Stampin' Bunny blog updated as often as possible.
rhondag is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #65
Stazon Splitcoast
 
rhondag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!
Posts: 28,267
Default

My favorites:

Chat/nitestamper: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...photo/1250257?

Sharpstamper: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1257601

craftycaro: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...photo/1256826?
__________________
Rhonda
The Stampin' Bunny blog updated as often as possible.
rhondag is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #66
Chat Box Chick Enabler
 
JenMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Back in the South Baby!! Marietta, GA
Posts: 80,706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaddad59 View Post
OH MY! - There were so MANY great cards in the gallery this week it's so hard to pick just three as I did last week - I think I favorited about 20 and I do try to limit myself to the ones that make me laugh out loud or take my breath away. That being said here are my absolute favs from this week (not in any particular order):

JENNIFER TAYLOR - SPARKLIN BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLY - This is so whimsical and soft.
DINA KOWAL - ALTERED EASTER HYMN(That frame of flowers is wonderful!)
TERRIER TOPPERS - SKETCH CHALLENGE ( I loved everything about this card. The soft colors, the beautiful coloring, the cut-out popped up effect in the window. Such a great card!)
MICHELLE GREENWOOD- CHORES (OMGosh! This was too funny!!!!)
LAURIEF - A TRIO OF THANK-YOUS (All I can say about this one is "WOW!")
LILLUVSSTAMPIN - FEBRUARY CHRISTMAS CARDS (The epitome of elegance!)
SDEMARIA - FLOWER BEAUTY JOURNAL (This was the most colorful and unique treatment of a journal I have seen. Loved it!)
HEATHER FREEMAN - BUTTON CUTIE CLOSE-UP (This was the cutest crafted embellishment I've seen. A keeper for sure!)

I really have to STOP now! What a week!
Aw, thank you so much for the mention! Made my day! {HUGS}
__________________
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Heb 11:1
LuLaRoe JenMarie Taylor
JenMarie is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #67
Stampin' Fool
 
hiinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: midwest
Posts: 1,439
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Boo View Post
OK... I know this is a lot, but I watched Hallmark movies last night and made this on the commercials. I hope the links work.

E3stamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250042

cmf1216
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250088

catcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250159

ChristineCreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250344

imastamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251760

amrucci
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251906

lorilk
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252099

MariLynn
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251969

Vervegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252558

French Chablis
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252580

cullenwr
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252961

markie's mom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254090

peanutbee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254100
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254111

s00zy66
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254346

PetalPusher
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255014

jaydekay
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255163

sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255205

prbloom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255424

hinaaz
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255466

Rox71
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255484

MakiJ
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255788

girlydecou
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255990

tracylynn00
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256090

notimetostamp
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1256320

Jeanne S
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1246798

mudflapmamma
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248256

craftycaro
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248571

craftycrunchymamma
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249035

hskelly
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249411

krystie lee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251954

Sama
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252363

huldap
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254239

annascreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255751

LateBlossom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255856
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255861

Wow, thanks for the mention Jen. I'm so honored to be included in this list of amazing talent!
__________________
- Sara -

My Blog---->>>The Unhurried Life
hiinaz is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #68
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
ctorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Melrose Park, Illinois
Posts: 40,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxystamper View Post
Well, all of my favorites have been posted already except for this one made today by Crystalkbk: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1257060
I think this is the cutest card ever!

And how about this beauty made by ctorina?
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108 WOW!
Thank you so much for mentioning my card, you really made my day!
__________________
Cathleen
Visit my Gallery | Visit my Blog


ctorina is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #69
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mkstampin74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northwest GA
Posts: 14,510
Default


Thank you so much for mentioning my sketch card from this week, cindy! you've made my day!
__________________
Mercy Kerin...Lord Have Mercy!
mkstampin74 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #70
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mkstampin74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northwest GA
Posts: 14,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannep575 View Post
Good morning everyone! Great week in the gallery, as always!!! Here are some of mine:

Cammie:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1251625

Wannabestampin:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1250206

Susie B:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248809

MustangSarah:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248672

PickleTree:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249989

stampersandee:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252340

Lady2cu:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1252756

cheryl l rowley:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1253977

croppixie:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1253955

true-2-you:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254639

mkstampin74:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1253936

Lovetostamp6:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1254124

shulsart:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255345

Thanks for mentioning my "egg hunt" card from this week, dianne! you've put a smile on my face!
__________________
Mercy Kerin...Lord Have Mercy!
mkstampin74 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #71
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 13,449
Default Fav's week of 3/1

I did not get too much gallery time this week..... but I did favorite a couple that have not been mentioned:

Peggy Sue RAK to Anne Ryan:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1246987

Patsmethers- seems like I favorite one of yours each week! :
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248396

Crafting Magic- I am a nurse- love this card- but especially the props for the photo-pills and a thermometer. Too cute!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1248618

KatarinaM- Wow-gorgeous:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249100

Inglishrea:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1249319

I am looking forward to seeing more of the cards posted last week-tomorrow YEAH!

Thanks to all for sharing your talent!

Shelly
__________________
My Blog-My Creative Rumblings
Visit My Instagram HERE
DT member for Bugaboo Digital Stamps
mcschmidty is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #72
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
blondie090277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia Baby!
Posts: 2,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa lara View Post
Here are my top 14 favorites for the week:

My Favorites this week’s General Gallery
Monday, Feb 23
mmbc
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...40?limit=last1

Tuesday, Feb 24
scrappigramma2
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...36?limit=last1

Wednesday, Feb 25
summerthyme64
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...81?limit=last1

Thursday, Feb 26
Vervegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...59?limit=last1

Friday, Feb 27
cindy_haffner
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...69?limit=last1

Saturday, Feb 28
Blondie090277
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...05?limit=last1

Sunday, March 1
11Valerie11
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108



My Favorites from this week’s SCS Challenges
Monday, Feb 23 – Technique Lovers
Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...8874?si=TLC209

Tuesday, Feb 24 – Color Combo
sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...n=and&si=cc207

Wednesday, Feb 25 – Sketch Challenge
jojot
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...00?limit=last1

Thursday, Feb 26 – Ways To Use It
Biggan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...93?limit=last1

Friday, Feb 27 – Limited Supplies
tx stamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ords&si=LSC209

Saturday, Feb 28 – Inspiration
MakiJ
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=IC169

Sunday, March 1 – Featured Stamper
Flowergal36
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs108
Thank you so much for mentioning my Rose is a Rose OCC Challenge card! It's a terrific way to end a wonderful day and thanks so much for that
blondie090277 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #73
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
suzannejdean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Leesburg, VA
Posts: 775
Default

Wow--thanks so much Cindy for mentioning my card! Put a big smile on my face here in snowy VA (which was making me grumpy, lol)--I appreciate it!

__________________
Suzanne J Dean
I Design For: Magnolia-licious, Susana's Custom Art & Card Design, Color Me Creative Classroom. also [B]
Visit my Blog
suzannejdean is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:07 PM   #74
Stazon Splitcoast
 
LaurieF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 11,253
Default

Thanks so much Grace for mentioning my Trio of Thanks card. You have made my day!
__________________
Laurie
My Gallery
My blog
LaurieF is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #75
Stazon Splitcoast
 
LaurieF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 11,253
Default

Debi,
Thanks for mentioning my card this week. It's an honor to be included with such creative stampers!
Laurie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassiAngel View Post
Good Morning! I was in and out of the gallery this week. I didn't have a lot of time, but still got a few favs!

Biggan ~ LSC209 Designer paper

card crazy ~ SC217 Easter Wishes

Vervegirl ~ Thoughts and Prayers

Kharmagirl ~ SC217 To Thine Own Self Be Kind!

DeborahLynneS ~ Spring Butterflies

LaurieF ~ SC217 ~*A Trio of Thank You's*~

Susie B ~ Baby Girl

ChristineCreations ~ SC217 Blooms on the Avenue

scrapnextras ~ Botanical Blooms Challanges

versamom ~ House Mouse

Beautiful work! I know I missed a LOT this week... that's why I love this thread... I get to see all the beautiful things I missed!!
__________________
Laurie
My Gallery
My blog
LaurieF is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #76
Stazon Splitcoast
 
LaurieF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 11,253
Default

Wow, thanks so much Jill for including me in your list of favorite's this week. You have brought a smile to my face.
Laurie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaddad59 View Post
OH MY! - There were so MANY great cards in the gallery this week it's so hard to pick just three as I did last week - I think I favorited about 20 and I do try to limit myself to the ones that make me laugh out loud or take my breath away. That being said here are my absolute favs from this week (not in any particular order):

JENNIFER TAYLOR - SPARKLIN BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLY - This is so whimsical and soft.
DINA KOWAL - ALTERED EASTER HYMN(That frame of flowers is wonderful!)
TERRIER TOPPERS - SKETCH CHALLENGE ( I loved everything about this card. The soft colors, the beautiful coloring, the cut-out popped up effect in the window. Such a great card!)
MICHELLE GREENWOOD- CHORES (OMGosh! This was too funny!!!!)
LAURIEF - A TRIO OF THANK-YOUS (All I can say about this one is "WOW!")
LILLUVSSTAMPIN - FEBRUARY CHRISTMAS CARDS (The epitome of elegance!)
SDEMARIA - FLOWER BEAUTY JOURNAL (This was the most colorful and unique treatment of a journal I have seen. Loved it!)
HEATHER FREEMAN - BUTTON CUTIE CLOSE-UP (This was the cutest crafted embellishment I've seen. A keeper for sure!)

I really have to STOP now! What a week!
__________________
Laurie
My Gallery
My blog
LaurieF is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #77
Swapper of the Month - February 2014
 
Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ♥ Mission,B.C. Canada ♥
Posts: 30,203
Smile ~~~Thanks so much!!!~~~

Wow! A dear friend of mine (txs Sandra (B-GIN-R) told me about this thread and that I was mentioned TWICE amongst the favorites!
Thank you to Miss Boo and kenaijo....U sure made my day!!
Sama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:12 AM   #78
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
 
catdidit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 4,564
Default

Thank you so much Jill_with a G/Gillian and resqbarbie! What an honor! I'll be smiling all week for sure!
__________________
My blog: Cat's Creations

Senior Design Team member for Gina K Designs
Behind the Scenes Crew at StampTV.com
catdidit is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:26 AM   #79
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast
 
YLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Arlington WA.
Posts: 31,164
Default

Thank you yabbadodo You have made my day!!
YLM
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1255222
__________________
CindyProud Fan Club Member
SCS # 9686
FS70
QFTD127
YLM is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:36 AM   #80
Stazon Splitcoast
 
steubner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Midlothian, TX
Posts: 15,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resqbarbie View Post
I had forgotten all about this thread! And for some reason I remembered I had ALOT of favs this week so here they are:

flowergal3st6

hskelly

Mrs Nickel

CristineCreations

steubner


I have more but we are expecting 10-15 inches of snow and I have to get to the supermarket...be back later!
Thanks for mentioning my card, Denise! You made my day!
__________________
Shannan
My Gallery
My Blog-Come Visit me!
steubner is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off