In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2008, 04:10 AM   #1
Mad Swapper
 
smitty2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: over the rainbow
Posts: 1,936
Default FAVORITES WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 21ST

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
i can't believe that the holiday is HERE!
we had 12 inches of snow on Friday, and i looked out just now
( it's 6:30 am here) and it is snowing again!
they are predicting 3-6 inches before it turns so sleet.
it is so magical and pretty outside.
due to parking bans the streets
are empty and look so pretty when you look up them!
so in the TRUE spirit
i wish you a Blessed, peaceful and wonderful holiday.
now on to the favorites :


NEEDMORESPACE ~ good advice

LADY OF THE LAKE ~ SNOW STAR

KITTIE 747 ~ HOLIDAY SORROW

OUTTOIMPRESS ~ BLUE CHRISTMAS

STAMPINCUZILUV2 ~ ORNAMENT

MOTHERMARK ~ SPEAKING OF THE BLUES

DEBZI333 ~ LOVED THESE FLOWERS! (me too!)

LAZY LIZARD ~ HOLLY AND POPPY

PAULATRACY~ GLITTERED SNOWMAN 2 (she is also todays featured stamper!)

GBEDWRIGHT ~FORGET ME NOT

IBENDEN~ CARDS BY AMERICA

ANGELLADCROCKETT ~A LIGHT HAS SHINED


BIGGAN ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Have A Blessed
and wonderful holiday
surrounded by all those
you treasure.
Merry Christmas my SCS friends!

janice
__________________
"grandma squared"
janice aka *favorites stalker*
MY BLOG
smitty2004 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:15 AM   #2
Die Cut Diva
 
Vera's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 3,460
Default

Merry Christmas, Janice!

These were my favorites this week:

Vintage Puns Set - Ensemble by ChristineCreations
Merry Chrismas Starburst by Jenn D
CC197~Happy Anniversary, Ken & Fran by darleenstamps
Colorful Silhouettes by Petal Pusher
Love YOU Much!! by Speedystamper

Still snow-free in Columbia, MD!

Vera
__________________
Vera
my rubber stamping blog
my SCS gallery

Vera is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
Stampin' Fool
 
franb63's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia (now)
Posts: 1,289
Default

Shhhhhhhhhh Janice I can't believe it's here already!! It surely is another month away right?? Just agree with me and let me live in my own little fantasy world for a few seconds will ya?


Here are mine, there were a lot of great things this week..

grumpy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1165181

scootsv
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1165144

conductorchik
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164540

rbright
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164393

Jamie1
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164387

ISPY 30
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164338

jill031070
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164249

princessp1971
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164137

flowerbugnd1
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164103

Inky Paws
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164069

lac2910
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1163636
and
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1163635

WickedPixie
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162864

mh1016
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162774

sumtoy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161936

artystamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161704

okstamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161547

dinapea
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161291

bsgstamps4fun
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161136

jessjean
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161098
and
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161096

Mothermark
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161091

Mrs Nickel
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160366

Vicky Gould
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160288


HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! (STAY SAFE)



(maybe I shouldnt add that here where I'm at in South Florida we still have our a/c on? *runs and hides from those who have LOTS and LOTS of snow*)
__________________
My tiny little gallery

Last edited by franb63; 12-21-2008 at 05:18 AM..
franb63 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:14 AM   #4
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host
 
TexasGrammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Posts: 14,907
Default

I agree! OMGoodness ... it's suddenly Christmas week!

I try to remember to "fav" the sweet projects that I view ... but I "need" to become more friendly with my "Favorites" button ...
Here are just a few for you today!

lakind >> A Retro Birthday

Anne Ryan >> Doghouse Ornament

Mrs Nickel >> In Every Thing

jaydekay >> Pine Cone Holiday

outtoimpress >> Blue Christmas
__________________
TexasGrammy** Bev Gerard
blog: Texas Rubber & Ink!
TexasGrammy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:36 AM   #5
Matboard Maniac
 
kaloso05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dalton, GA
Posts: 330
Send a message via Skype™ to kaloso05
Default

Here's mine (or at least I wish they were mine!):

joan ervin: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161440

darleenstamps: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161810

beadsonthebrain: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164466

flowergal36: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164983


thanks for the inspiration ladies!!
Happy Hols!!
__________________
Kathryn
Do you know if there's a 12-step program for stamping? No, seriously, is there??
kaloso05 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:46 AM   #6
Insane Embellisher
 
postcardgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 804
Default

Wow, it's amazing how many wonderful cards you miss!

My faves were the following - I think I need to do some quilting, which I haven't done in a while, because all of my cards look quilty!!

deipara's Snowflake Thanks

Arlene Mantle's Bloomin Patchwork

stamper-c's Friendly Quilt Note

KEA2004's Hugs & Kisses
__________________
Shari
postcardgirl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:55 AM   #7
Stazon Splitcoast
 
abmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 13,856
Default

I haven't had as much time in the gallery as I would have liked this week, but here are 3 that I just loved!

Stampinupconsult made this gorgeous card: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...160298&cat=fav

Kaloso05 did a wonderful job on making an alternative to the pinwheel: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...160298&cat=fav

gbarron really caught my eye with the depth of the picture with this one: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...163744&cat=fav

May you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
__________________
Ann AKA Stalkin' with one foot in my mouth
My Gallery
abmurray is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:02 AM   #8
Die Cut Diva
 
MaryAnnK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Between the devil and the deep blue sea
Posts: 3,273
Default

It is so hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. I'm still baking; I have to wrap everything and the tree is up but not decorated. I'd better get moving. But first, here are my faves. I think some have already been mentioned, but deserve a second mention.

Biggan - IC159 Girard Card

Kimberly Crawford - Blue Christmas

Francie G. - Poinsettia Birthday

NiteStamper - Dream a Little

AngellaCrockett - Heaven Scent

flowergal36 - First Love

Mothermark - Teapot Tuesday card

Merry Christmas everyone.
__________________
Mary Ann
GALLERY
Fan Club member since 4/08
MaryAnnK is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #9
Die Cut Diva
 
stampencamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,095
Default

like most everyone these few weeks, didn't get to view much gallery
but I have these favorites:
Spring is around the corner with this one from just paintingaround
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1159512
SusieB and her snowflake of demension and softness:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160632
An altered bandaid tin done by mollymoo951 is a favorite:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...44&limit=last1
Joelysmom and her festive bella:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...00&limit=last1
virgo5 and her fun Riley cards:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=500&si=virgo5
__________________
Carolyn


my avatar: (such desparation), Dear God, if you can't make me thin; make my
friends fat"

Last edited by stampencamper; 12-21-2008 at 07:08 AM..
stampencamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:16 AM   #10
Gallery Gazer
 
okstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: currently stationed in Norman Oklahoma
Posts: 6,670
Send a message via Skype™ to okstamper
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by franb63View Post
Shhhhhhhhhh Janice I can't believe it's here already!! It surely is another month away right?? Just agree with me and let me live in my own little fantasy world for a few seconds will ya?


Here are mine, there were a lot of great things this week..

grumpy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1165181

scootsv
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1165144

conductorchik
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164540

rbright
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164393

Jamie1
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164387

ISPY 30
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164338

jill031070
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164249

princessp1971
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164137

flowerbugnd1
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164103

Inky Paws
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1164069

lac2910
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1163636
and
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1163635

WickedPixie
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162864

mh1016
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162774

sumtoy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161936

artystamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161704

okstamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161547

dinapea
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161291

bsgstamps4fun
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161136

jessjean
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161098
and
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161096

Mothermark
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161091

Mrs Nickel
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160366

Vicky Gould
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160288


HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! (STAY SAFE)



(maybe I shouldnt add that here where I'm at in South Florida we still have our a/c on? *runs and hides from those who have LOTS and LOTS of snow*)
OMG! Thank you so much for mentioning my card. I'm thrilled. I'd NEVER thought my card would make this list. OMG! You made my day...Thank you.
__________________
Bonnie~Proud Fan Club Member~Marine Wife
My Gallery
~One of Kota's Kids
My Blog~Bonnie's Creative Corner
Every Job is a Self-Portrait of the Person Who Did It.
Autograph Your Work With Excellence.~Author Unknown
okstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:21 AM   #11
Pearl-ExPert
 
Jenn D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NE Illinois
Posts: 2,054
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeraView Post
Merry Christmas, Janice!

These were my favorites this week:


Merry Chrismas Starburst by Jenn D



Vera
Thanks so much Vera for mentioning my card!

I have one favorite in the gallery this week. I didn't get much time to look around. It's -2 today and we still have 1/2" of ice on our driveway so I can't wait to check all of the other favorites out.

Quick Christmas Blessings by eggette
__________________
{Blog} Jenn Diercks {Gallery}
Jenn D is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:24 AM   #12
Matboard Maniac
 
Kimberly Crawford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: IA
Posts: 301
Default

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful thing to wake up to!! Thank you SO much!! What a thrill!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryAnnKView Post
It is so hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. I'm still baking; I have to wrap everything and the tree is up but not decorated. I'd better get moving. But first, here are my faves. I think some have already been mentioned, but deserve a second mention.

Biggan - IC159 Girard Card

Kimberly Crawford - Blue Christmas

Francie G. - Poinsettia Birthday

NiteStamper - Dream a Little

AngellaCrockett - Heaven Scent

flowergal36 - First Love

Mothermark - Teapot Tuesday card

Merry Christmas everyone.
__________________
My Blog For the Love of Paper

MFT Design Team
Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine Go-To-Gal
Carta Bella Design Team
Maya Road Design Team
Kimberly Crawford is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:45 AM   #13
Kookie Creator
 
CraftCrazy98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: St. Clair Shores, Michigan
Posts: 446
Default

Again, not much time in the gallery this week but here are my favs:

One Happy Stamper:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160076

MakiJ:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160930

annascreations:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160981

darleenstamps:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161810

Have a beautiful and blessed Christmas everyone!! Enjoy your time with your loved ones.
__________________
Vicki

Blessed Wife and Mom

Happy SU! Demo since May 2007
CraftCrazy98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #14
Pearl-ExPert
 
stamper-c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 2,328
Default

Wow! Thanks postcardgirl for the mention! You made my holiday!!!
stamper-c is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #15
Rubber Obsessor
 
shellied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Posts: 184
Default Favorites

We too have a bunch of snow! More than 15"!

Here are my favorites, mostly from the sketch challenge as usual:

One Happy Stamper - CT: Happy Mew Year (must be a fan club member to view)
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160074
CT: Hug a Tree - http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160076 (another fan club only view)
SC207: Puppy Love - http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162563

Scrapfever2 - SC207 - pink and blue flowers
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161969

jojot - SC207 Trees
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162192

stamp_momma - Movin' On . . .
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162239

atomicbutterfly - SC207-A Cardinal Christmas
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162259

sleepyinseattle - SC207 DDC Make a Wish
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162375

BethanyPaull - SC207: Be Calm
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162571

blessingsX3 - best fishes
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162844
shellied is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:11 AM   #16
Matboard Maniac
 
kaloso05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dalton, GA
Posts: 330
Send a message via Skype™ to kaloso05
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by abmurrayView Post
I haven't had as much time in the gallery as I would have liked this week, but here are 3 that I just loved!

Stampinupconsult made this gorgeous card: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...160298&cat=fav

Kaloso05 did a wonderful job on making an alternative to the pinwheel: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...160298&cat=fav

gbarron really caught my eye with the depth of the picture with this one: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...163744&cat=fav

May you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
Ann, thank you so much for the mention of my little card... it was such an experiment and I'm happy you thought it worked!
__________________
Kathryn
Do you know if there's a 12-step program for stamping? No, seriously, is there??
kaloso05 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:19 AM   #17
Mad Swapper
 
mtgchic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Birmingham AL
Posts: 1,770
Default

Here are mine for the week:

luvsweetpz Such a beautiful creation!

cardinspired such a cute girly card!


craftycaro
So easy to make and such fun results! I've already made two.

julesiana A pretty Christmas card.
__________________
Meg
My Gallery
mtgchic is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:43 AM   #18
Polyshrink Goddess
 
APandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Denver, Co
Posts: 694
Default

Here are a few of mine. Try not to get too stressed everyone. Enjoy the people around you and know that Christmas will come even if you don't bake one darn cookie.

arismom did this simply striking card.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1163644

Pickle tree always does great things but this card really impressed me!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162266

flaxychick made this cute circle card.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161250
APandi is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:50 AM   #19
Kookie Creator
 
lakind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 475
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammyView Post
I agree! OMGoodness ... it's suddenly Christmas week!

I try to remember to "fav" the sweet projects that I view ... but I "need" to become more friendly with my "Favorites" button ...
Here are just a few for you today!

lakind >> A Retro Birthday

Anne Ryan >> Doghouse Ornament

Mrs Nickel >> In Every Thing

jaydekay >> Pine Cone Holiday

outtoimpress >> Blue Christmas

Thank you so much for recognizing my card! It's such a thrill, believe me! I know what you mean about becoming more friendly with the fav button. I have seen so many this week, and didn't fav them! I'll be back later with a few of them! Thanks again!
__________________
My blog: Kind Creations
Designing for Just Us Girls challenge blog!
Til the next time that we say goodbye, I'll be thinking of you! (The Rolling Stones]
lakind is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:50 AM   #20
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident
 
sleepyinseattle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posts: 4,211
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelliedView Post
We too have a bunch of snow! More than 15"!

Here are my favorites, mostly from the sketch challenge as usual:

One Happy Stamper - CT: Happy Mew Year (must be a fan club member to view)
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160074
CT: Hug a Tree - http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1160076 (another fan club only view)
SC207: Puppy Love - http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162563

Scrapfever2 - SC207 - pink and blue flowers
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1161969

jojot - SC207 Trees
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162192

stamp_momma - Movin' On . . .
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162239

atomicbutterfly - SC207-A Cardinal Christmas
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162259

sleepyinseattle - SC207 DDC Make a Wish
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162375

BethanyPaull - SC207: Be Calm
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162571

blessingsX3 - best fishes
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162844

Thnak you Shellie for mentionining my card, you have made my day a very happy one!!
Joanne
__________________
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
sleepyinseattle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:01 AM   #21
Glitter Guru
 
Cici510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mansfield, TX
Posts: 5,173
Default

I guess with the news of my husband losing his job has me very blue because all my favorites this week are blue! LOL Here are just a few of my faves:

A Little Thank You... by dancerriley

Holiday Blues by sparklegirl

Blue Wreath by Christinecreations

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season!!!
__________________
Christi

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."-Lou Holtz
Cici510 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #22
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Scrapfever2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Beautiful Pacific Northwest! Olympia, WA
Posts: 548
Default

Thank you, Shellied for mentioning my card!
__________________
-Laurie
My gallery
My blog
Scrapfever2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:25 AM   #23
Kookie Creator
 
lakind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 475
Default

I was mostly in the LSC199 gallery this week, so these are a few I loved:

Holiday Blues by Diamondanglefish

I'll Have a Blue Christmas by Suzy_H

My Poppies by ChristineCreations

Blue Christmas by Kimbery Crawford

The Blessings of Friendship by LilLuvsStampin

The Nativity Baby Jesus by Mrs. Nickel (the front of the card)
The Nativity Baby Jesus (inside of card)

Flourish Friday (gorgeous flower!) by Cindy Haffner

Cardinal Christmas by AmberDawn

Christmas 2008 by ChaosMom
__________________
My blog: Kind Creations
Designing for Just Us Girls challenge blog!
Til the next time that we say goodbye, I'll be thinking of you! (The Rolling Stones]
lakind is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:34 AM   #24
Stazon Splitcoast
 
deipara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Out and About
Posts: 14,457
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by postcardgirlView Post
Wow, it's amazing how many wonderful cards you miss!

My faves were the following - I think I need to do some quilting, which I haven't done in a while, because all of my cards look quilty!!

deipara's Snowflake Thanks

Arlene Mantle's Bloomin Patchwork

stamper-c's Friendly Quilt Note

KEA2004's Hugs & Kisses
Shari, thank you for adding me to the list!
__________________
Sara aka Prima Hoardin' Stalker
Gallery : Blog
http://www.pinterest.com/deipara
deipara is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #25
Queen of Combos
 
n5stamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South,GA
Posts: 4,716
Default

Those already mentioned are fantastic, just wanted to add these 3 beauties to the list for this week:

e3stamper's BUTTON BEAR WASSAILING

lilian's CHRISTMAS WILLOW.

jdmommy's MARIGOLD STARBURST.
__________________
Neva "Queen of Combo's"
My Crafty Cave BLOG
Proud Member of SCS & Fan Club since 4'06
Honored FS213 & QFTD103
n5stamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:42 AM   #26
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
flowergal36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: SCS in NC
Posts: 1,885
Default

Mary Ann and Kathryn.... thanks so much for mentioning my cards this week. I really appreciate the time it takes for ya'll to go through the gallery and come here each Sunday and add your favorites. I think it is super. Have a wonderful holiday.
Hugs and thanks,
__________________
Dawn B.
Anything is possible when you open your heart....
My BLOG
flowergal36 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:30 AM   #27
Insane Embellisher
 
carol_PA925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Posts: 917
Default

The talent shown is incredible this week as always! Here are a few of my favorites that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

from RHawk1 - a very clever and unique card for football fans
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162497

from sleepyinseattle - her beautiful sweet stems double pinwheel card
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162606

from 3boysstampin' - a cute and fun elf bag
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162219

from WeeBeeStampin - a really cute snowman card
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162073

Happy Holidays Everyone!
carol_PA925 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #28
Full of Malarky
 
debzi333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: BC
Posts: 10,149
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty2004View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
i can't believe that the holiday is HERE!
we had 12 inches of snow on Friday, and i looked out just now
( it's 6:30 am here) and it is snowing again!
they are predicting 3-6 inches before it turns so sleet.
it is so magical and pretty outside.
due to parking bans the streets
are empty and look so pretty when you look up them!
so in the TRUE spirit
i wish you a Blessed, peaceful and wonderful holiday.
now on to the favorites :


NEEDMORESPACE ~ good advice

LADY OF THE LAKE ~ SNOW STAR

KITTIE 747 ~ HOLIDAY SORROW

OUTTOIMPRESS ~ BLUE CHRISTMAS

STAMPINCUZILUV2 ~ ORNAMENT

MOTHERMARK ~ SPEAKING OF THE BLUES

DEBZI333 ~ LOVED THESE FLOWERS! (me too!)

LAZY LIZARD ~ HOLLY AND POPPY

PAULATRACY~ GLITTERED SNOWMAN 2 (she is also todays featured stamper!)

GBEDWRIGHT ~FORGET ME NOT

IBENDEN~ CARDS BY AMERICA

ANGELLADCROCKETT ~A LIGHT HAS SHINED


BIGGAN ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Have A Blessed
and wonderful holiday
surrounded by all those
you treasure.
Merry Christmas my SCS friends!

janice

Thanks so much Janice for mentioning my card! It's so kind of you - I'm so honoured! And thanks to Vera for pointing out to me that my card was in the favourites thread! I would have never expected it to be in there! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Deborah
__________________
~~~~~~Deborah~~~~~~
Thanks for checking out my Gallery!


debzi333 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #29
Mad Swapper
 
3boysstampin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Plainfield, IL
Posts: 1,838
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by carol_PA925View Post
The talent shown is incredible this week as always! Here are a few of my favorites that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

from RHawk1 - a very clever and unique card for football fans
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162497

from sleepyinseattle - her beautiful sweet stems double pinwheel card
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162606

from 3boysstampin' - a cute and fun elf bag
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162219

from WeeBeeStampin - a really cute snowman card
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162073

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Thank you so much for mentioning my bag! What a nice surprise!
Merry Christmas!!
__________________
Sheryl
Stamping With Sheryl
My Stampin' Up! Website
3boysstampin' is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #30
Stampin' Fool
 
al_silver2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,337
Default

Some lovely creations this week...here are my faves:

rgrohall's gorgeous verdigris card

silli's stunning monochromatic christmas card

stampinsilvia's beautiful kusudama ornament balls

coocookatchoo's amazing frame using scraps and embellies
__________________
Alanna

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet..."
Gallery & Blog
al_silver2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:09 PM   #31
Insane Embellisher
 
GloriousGreetings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 773
Default

Here are a few of my fav's this week:

PickleTree

Lov'n Life n Vegas

sumtoy

ChristineCreations

paulatracy

sparklegirl

Have a great week!
__________________
GALLERY
GloriousGreetings is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #32
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.
 
Mothermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Looking For Teapots!
Posts: 13,352
Default

Janices (Smitty2004), MaryAnn (MaryAnnK) and Fran (Franb63)!!!

Thank you so much for mentioning my cards here today! I appreciate you taking the time to post a link to my cards among the amazing stampers listed on this thread! Gives me warm fuzzies! Thank you for that!!

Merry Christmas to you all!
Hugs!
Mothermark is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:29 PM   #33
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
AmberDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Posts: 4,868
Send a message via Skype™ to AmberDawn
Default

Lisa, thanks for mentioning my card!!! Made my day
__________________
Amber Hight
My Blog
_____________________________________________
I design for Verve Stamps and Reverse Confetti!
AmberDawn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:30 PM   #34
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
Biggan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,593
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryAnnKView Post
It is so hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. I'm still baking; I have to wrap everything and the tree is up but not decorated. I'd better get moving. But first, here are my faves. I think some have already been mentioned, but deserve a second mention.

Biggan - IC159 Girard Card

Kimberly Crawford - Blue Christmas

Francie G. - Poinsettia Birthday

NiteStamper - Dream a Little

AngellaCrockett - Heaven Scent

flowergal36 - First Love

Mothermark - Teapot Tuesday card

Merry Christmas everyone.
Thanks for mention my crazy card! Merry Christmas to you Maryann!! You are a generous and considerate person!

Birgit/Biggan
__________________
My gallery

My blog
Biggan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:34 PM   #35
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
Biggan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,593
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty2004View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
i can't believe that the holiday is HERE!
we had 12 inches of snow on Friday, and i looked out just now
( it's 6:30 am here) and it is snowing again!
they are predicting 3-6 inches before it turns so sleet.
it is so magical and pretty outside.
due to parking bans the streets
are empty and look so pretty when you look up them!
so in the TRUE spirit
i wish you a Blessed, peaceful and wonderful holiday.
now on to the favorites :


NEEDMORESPACE ~ good advice

LADY OF THE LAKE ~ SNOW STAR

KITTIE 747 ~ HOLIDAY SORROW

OUTTOIMPRESS ~ BLUE CHRISTMAS

STAMPINCUZILUV2 ~ ORNAMENT

MOTHERMARK ~ SPEAKING OF THE BLUES

DEBZI333 ~ LOVED THESE FLOWERS! (me too!)

LAZY LIZARD ~ HOLLY AND POPPY

PAULATRACY~ GLITTERED SNOWMAN 2 (she is also todays featured stamper!)

GBEDWRIGHT ~FORGET ME NOT

IBENDEN~ CARDS BY AMERICA

ANGELLADCROCKETT ~A LIGHT HAS SHINED


BIGGAN ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Have A Blessed
and wonderful holiday
surrounded by all those
you treasure.
Merry Christmas my SCS friends!

janice
Thank you Janice for mention my card!! You are a so kind and you really make me feel good!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Birgit /Biggan
__________________
My gallery

My blog
Biggan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:58 PM   #36
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Francie G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Senoia, GA.
Posts: 1,294
Default

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, Mary Ann! You have made my day!







Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryAnnKView Post
It is so hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. I'm still baking; I have to wrap everything and the tree is up but not decorated. I'd better get moving. But first, here are my faves. I think some have already been mentioned, but deserve a second mention.

Biggan - IC159 Girard Card

Kimberly Crawford - Blue Christmas

Francie G. - Poinsettia Birthday

NiteStamper - Dream a Little

AngellaCrockett - Heaven Scent

flowergal36 - First Love

Mothermark - Teapot Tuesday card

Merry Christmas everyone.
Francie G. is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #37
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
kittie747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Apopka, FL (outside Orlando)
Posts: 5,440
Default

Janice, Thank you so much for mentioning my card. Merry Christmas!
__________________
Kittie
I Design for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery & My Blog Kittie Kraft
kittie747 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #38
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident
 
sleepyinseattle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Redmond, Washington
Posts: 4,211
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by carol_PA925View Post
The talent shown is incredible this week as always! Here are a few of my favorites that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

from RHawk1 - a very clever and unique card for football fans
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162497

from sleepyinseattle - her beautiful sweet stems double pinwheel card
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162606

from 3boysstampin' - a cute and fun elf bag
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162219

from WeeBeeStampin - a really cute snowman card
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1162073

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Thank you Carol for mentioning my card, you are so sweet!!
Happy Holidays,
Joanne
__________________
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
sleepyinseattle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #39
Mad Swapper
 
outtoimpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 1,832
Default

Wowzers! Thanks for the mention! What an honor not only to be a fave but to be in that kind of talented company! Thanks all!
__________________
Check Out My Blog! Out To Impress!
My Gallery
Proud designer for Power Poppy & PageMaps
outtoimpress is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #40
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
KY Southern Belle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Beautiful South
Posts: 1,921
Default

Okey Dokey. I have several favs for this week and I'm going to share them with you!

Love You Much and all of the goodies that she made with this by Stacy Lisk.

All Wrapped Up! by Cici510.

Plaid Challenge by JMasse.

Elegant Friendship by Sumtoy. I love how she colored the flower and various stamps that she used.

Bella Blossoms by Christine Creations. Who didn't like this?!

Winter Skaters by cmf1216.

Gift Set by Miss Boo.

New Hero Arts by pmbloom.

Joy to You by stampersuzz.

My Third Upload! by Markie Mark. Fab little guy.

Pastel Birthday Wishes by Deb Horst. My little CB folders haven't seen light in a year and this is the swift kick that I need to break them out. Marvelous, simple card.

I think that's it! Have a great week and y'all are great stampers in my book.
__________________
Cindy B Designs Blog
My SCS Gallery

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
KY Southern Belle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off