Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-20-2006, 09:49 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CTMH Reps... gotta question for ya

I am getting ready to order my kit. I plan on also buying a few extra stamp sets to use at club gatherings, I am hoping my clubs will be scrapgooking ones, I may do others later. What sets would you most reccomend I buy? I want a variety. So far I have the "for baby", "private eye tiny lowercase", and "uptown girls" . I know the kit comes with "Flutter" and I thought the "Beetle Bugs" would go nicely with those. I was also looking at the "zoo friends" But I want ones that can go for adult stuff as well as kids I know it also comes with an incentive set and a booking one. But those change so i have no idea what I will be getting yet LOL What sets seem to be selling the best for you? TIA!
Twy~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #2  
Glitter Guru

Hi -

I seem to be selling a lot of what I demo. I always demo the stamp of the month and another set, usually seasonal right now I am demo'ing hugs and kisses (i don't know the number off hand -i'm at work). Also, I sell a lot of word puzzles - more bang for the buck according to some of my customers.

For scrapbooker's its the alphabet sets!

Beetle Bugs goes very well with the Flutter set!

Hope that helps and congrats on your decision to become a ctmh consultant!

�So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.�
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2006, 10:20 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Congrats on your decision! If it were me, I would show how great two step stamping is with the My Acrylix. I love the Elegant Floral Set. It is grown up, elegant and very beautiful. Works great for scrapbook layouts and cards.

The Believe Alphabet Set is a big seller as is the Classic Alphabet Set. These are bigger letters so they work great for titles.

I think you are right on about getting a zoo related set. Every parent has zoo pictures they want to scrap. It works well for kids birthday party invitations too. I got a lot of compliments on the invites I did using that set.

I would also get something like the All You Need set or another one of the word sets. They are nice when you need to add a little tag with a word on it.

Oh, the bookplates set or the dimensional bookplates would be a good addition to your Private Eye Tiny LC. They work great for doing captions under photos.

Sorry, this is so long. I just love CTMH and working with them.

Take Care,
Michelle
Wife to my hs sweetheart for 15 yrs.
SAHM to Nick (7), Joe (6), and Sam (4)
CTMH Consultant
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2006, 03:47 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

The Ritzy Ribbon is another very versatile set. As for the incentive set and booking set, if you're getting ready to send in now, you will receive the Friendship Garden Incentive set...it's a combo of flowers and little sayings. The current booking set is the Wonderful Washers that is shown in the catalog.

Suz
CTMH Director
Reply With Quote Likes