Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-22-2007, 06:04 PM   #81
Die Cut Diva

Hi Lori,
You don't know how happy I was to see you post here! I am so glad this is all getting clarification! I am going to post this here, as I did on the other thread. I ordered from you yesterday morning. A few hours later, I got a coupon code from you and I e-mailed you right away to ask if I could have that applied to my order. You responded IMMEDIATELY and said of course! Now, I know that is extra work to you, but you didn't seem to mind, as long as I was happy. I then went back on your wonderful site and found a few more sets that "I had to have." I ordered those sets as well, and you said no problem, combining orders, WITHIN MINUTES! So, everyone who is reading this post, please know you will be in great hands with Lori. I am glad in a way that the negative post started the other day or I would have never heard of your great company. Thanks so much Lori, I am so looking forward to many more orders and more involvement from you in this website!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-22-2007, 06:17 PM   #82
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellyklpView Post
Hi Lori,
You don't know how happy I was to see you post here! I am so glad this is all getting clarification! I am going to post this here, as I did on the other thread. I ordered from you yesterday morning. A few hours later, I got a coupon code from you and I e-mailed you right away to ask if I could have that applied to my order. You responded IMMEDIATELY and said of course! Now, I know that is extra work to you, but you didn't seem to mind, as long as I was happy. I then went back on your wonderful site and found a few more sets that "I had to have." I ordered those sets as well, and you said no problem, combining orders, WITHIN MINUTES! So, everyone who is reading this post, please know you will be in great hands with Lori. I am glad in a way that the negative post started the other day or I would have never heard of your great company. Thanks so much Lori, I am so looking forward to many more orders and more involvement from you in this website!
Well hang me up and call me unobservant! I missed the promo code in the email I received! Oh well! I'm still excited about my volleyball stamps!!!

Thanks for sharing your CDS experience with us! I'm looking forward to getting my stamps!
Old 11-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #83
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne SView Post
Hehe..... Gina said carp
I think this should be put in place of carp, whenever Gina is gonna say it:

'Cause I think I've seen Gina "say" carp quite a few times! It'll just be her universal signal for it!

"Oh, !!"
Old 11-23-2007, 03:56 AM   #84
Die Cut Diva

Welcome Lori! I love your stamps! If it hadn't been for this i would not have found them! You go girl!! Lucky me!
Old 11-23-2007, 05:39 AM   #85
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDollView Post
I think this should be put in place of carp, whenever Gina is gonna say it:

'Cause I think I've seen Gina "say" carp quite a few times! It'll just be her universal signal for it!

"Oh, !!"
BWAHHHH! You crack me up girlie!

Be polite to those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:57 AM   #86
Stazon Splitcoast

I also see many many stamp sets that are similar in all different companies. Please do not change your design. I wil be ordering that set soon to as I really like it. If this is thought to be coppying of this set, then that could be said of many sets by all different companies. Designers go by their inspiration and can't help if other designers have that same inspriation. Please keep doing ehat you are doing. I love your products and also have a list made of what I want. I am one that was driven to your site by that thread as some others were. Hopefully this will turn good and you will have alot more business from this. That would be a good ending to this situation.
Keep designing Lori and leave the other set as is. It is not copied so you have no reason to change it.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:08 AM   #87
Gallery Gazer

Lori - It's extremely sad to me that you had to make this post in the 1st place. Because of the "rukus", I found out about your stamp co and placed my 1st order. I look forward to receiving them as you have already sent me a shipping notice! With any large group, there will always be somebody looking for a way to stir the pot. There are plenty of us here that find fellowship in stamping so please don't be put off by all this!
SCS Member #772
My Gallery
Old 11-23-2007, 08:10 AM   #88
Pearl-ExPert

Wow Lori glad to see you here! I have purchased from you a couple of times before way before I have even heard of many of these companies. I can attest that your stamps are great quality and I love them! I think I have even posted some of my cards in the gallery that I have made with your stamps! Welcome to Splitcoast!
Old 11-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #89
Hardware Hotshot

Thumbs up

Cheers to you for defending yourself, Lori! It's a real turn-off around here when the Stamp Police start throwing around those accusations. Good luck with your business.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:19 AM   #90
Stampin' Fool

Welcome Lori!!!

I just have to say I placed an order early yesterday, and within 2 hours I received an email stating that my order has shipped!!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 05:15 AM   #91
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by llevansView Post
Lori - Because of the "rukus", I found out about your stamp co and placed my 1st order.
Me too! I hope the dozens of SCS orders don't slow down shipping 'cuz I NEED my stamps.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:29 AM   #92
Crimping Master

Wonder if she's hoppin busy now after this? LOL

Old 11-26-2007, 01:16 AM   #93
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Welcome, Lori. The other *negative* post brought me to your site, which I'd been unaware of. You have a lot of cool stuff and I'll be back to buy soon!

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:49 PM   #94
Kookie Creator

I guess even negative publicity can be good publicity because I too went to your site Lori and bought a stamp set. It arrived in good time and I can't wait to use it. Welcome to SCS. Now let's get back to stamping!!!

My Gallery
Old 11-29-2007, 06:31 AM   #95
Pearl-ExPert

Location: Locked away in my stamp room making presents for my DDSS... Shhhh don't tell her

Welcome Lori.. Were not all bad (or negative) here on SCS.. Just out of curiosity.. What is your take on 'quality customer service'.. PS.. I have a long wish list to give my DH this evening for christmas..
Happy Holiday's.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:23 AM   #96
Glitter Guru

Location: It's a bird, it's a plane ... no.... it's SUPERPUG!! Coming to an SS near you!!

Hey Lori! I am so happy to read your post. I'm sure it took a toll on your heart to read through the other posting, but you are a strong, wonderful person to respond in this way. I didn't have a leaning either way, but I have to agree with PP that the posting made me bookmark your site and plan a few big purchases! I guess that goes to say no press is bad press. And now with your post, it's humanized your site and I feel loyal. Way to turn a bad to a good.

Good luck with everything! And no need to change your set because I think it's different enough to make us want both!!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:12 AM   #97
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa Moore0626View Post
Welcome Lori.. Were not all bad (or negative) here on SCS.. Just out of curiosity.. What is your take on 'quality customer service'.. PS.. I have a long wish list to give my DH this evening for christmas..
Happy Holiday's.
Hello!

Just happened to see this and I thought I should respond! I still haven't figured out how to subscribe to a thread so I don't see them automatically! So if someone has posted a question, I am sorry that I haven't answered...I just haven't figured it out that far yet!

Customer service it top priority here! Have a wonderful day!

Have a great day!
Lori

Last edited by JulieHRR; 11-30-2007 at 02:05 PM.. Reason: Removed Promotional language & Ebay ID