Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-21-2006, 07:23 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Card display, storage and more....

I posted this under the covention thread thought I would post it here in case anyone is interested.

I just received my Christmas LTD catalog, here is a link a christmas tree card holder. It would be nice for holiday workshop displays.
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=645&G=381&Kwd=tree%20card%20hold er&Item=403789-1TNQ&Page=1
Here are a few other things that caught my eye :mrgreen:
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=59&G=381&Kwd=scrapbook%20storage %20to&Item=403074-8SAQ&Page=1
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=65&G=381&Kwd=plastic%20organizer s&Item=403080-5OZA&Page=1
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=140&G=381&Kwd=gift%20wrap%20orga nizer&Item=403180-3GOK&Page=1
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg3.asp?P=245&G=381&Kwd=scrapbook%20punch es&Item=403310-6QPI&Page=1
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=438&G=381&Kwd=stacking%20craft%2 0tools&Item=403549-9SRE&Page=1
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=599&G=381&Kwd=canvas%20storage%2 0tower&Item=403731-3KTW&Page=1
Shipping can get a little pricey if you only order 1 item but if you order several items (and they are all in stock) then it is well worth it. I have been receiving the catty and ordering for year and have had no problems having items delivered to my home. I called my "business" WilsonFamilyPartnership" WFP didn't lie, our family is a "partnership":mrgreen:
By the way there is more neat stuff in the catty too :grin: !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2006, 07:50 AM   #2  
Compulsive Stamper

Oooo! Thanks for the LTD tip! I just love the ribbon organizer – it looks like it would be great for my stampin' wheels too! I think I'll have to make an order! Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2006, 07:58 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Post ltd great products

Thanks Peggy for the fyi. They have great products. The price is also right up my alley. I'm going to try to go onto their website and see if I can order a catalog. Do you have to order as a business, is that the catch?
lol craftluva
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2006, 08:02 AM   #4  
Glitter Guru

Oh I just saw that yesterday when I got the catalogue and thought the same thing! Then I got sidetracked by that adorable hanging beta bowl....hehe.
Faerey Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2006, 08:23 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftluva
Thanks Peggy for the fyi. They have great products. The price is also right up my alley. I'm going to try to go onto their website and see if I can order a catalog. Do you have to order as a business, is that the catch?
lol craftluva
That is the way it was (you had to be a "business") years ago when I signed on. Not sure if things have changed or not. I have noticed they do not have "purchased in lots of 3 or more" by each item anymore (cheaper shipping that way). I had been ordering at work but it was a little confusing when you have more than one person ordering then splitting the shipping and collecting $ from everyone. So I tried it on my own. I know quite a few people that do this also with no problem.

Faereygirl - I saw those too, too cute. I also liked the "Set of 3 decorative wall words" Laugh, Love, & Live for 4.95 and they are in metal too! item #403071-4wwo... :p

The only complaint I have is they do not give you an option to cancel an item if it is on back order, then when they ship that one lonely item out the shipping can, but not always, be a little high. I order online, they ship, the invoice is included with items, you send in you check after you receive items, if you don't like item can return (at your expense) with no problems. Just deduct $ from total before you mail and don't have to worry about trying to get your $ back. Works for me :mrgreen: !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2006, 09:33 AM   #6  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy-crafter
That is the way it was (you had to be a "business") years ago when I signed on. Not sure if things have changed or not. I have noticed they do not have "purchased in lots of 3 or more" by each item anymore (cheaper shipping that way). I had been ordering at work but it was a little confusing when you have more than one person ordering then splitting the shipping and collecting $ from everyone. So I tried it on my own. I know quite a few people that do this also with no problem.

Faereygirl - I saw those too, too cute. I also liked the "Set of 3 decorative wall words" Laugh, Love, & Live for 4.95 and they are in metal too! item #403071-4wwo... :p

The only complaint I have is they do not give you an option to cancel an item if it is on back order, then when they ship that one lonely item out the shipping can, but not always, be a little high. I order online, they ship, the invoice is included with items, you send in you check after you receive items, if you don't like item can return (at your expense) with no problems. Just deduct $ from total before you mail and don't have to worry about trying to get your $ back. Works for me :mrgreen: !

I just looked at getting a Catalog...they want the name of your company. It's required.

Please note, LTD Commodities is a business to business catalog and only ships to business addresses.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2006, 01:39 PM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanstamping2
I just looked at getting a Catalog...they want the name of your company. It's required.

Please note, LTD Commodities is a business to business catalog and only ships to business addresses.
My orders have been delivered to my home for years. A lot of people work from home or have home based businesses. Hey, running a family is a business! ;) Dunno, maybe cause I live in a rural area? But... I know a woman who babysits in her home, a woman who cuts hair in her home, and a SU demo, plus several others that don't do anything from home and they all have been ordering and getting deliveries to their homes too.

There several other companies like LTD, with the same items, similar prices, but their names escape me. Not sure about the business part of it with them though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #8  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy-crafter
There several other companies like LTD, with the same items, similar prices, but their names escape me. Not sure about the business part of it with them though.
Lakeside Collection is one of them. http://www.lakeside.com/home.asp I've seen the same things in their catalog as in LTD. :-D
Old 07-21-2006, 05:18 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonicaA
Lakeside Collection is one of them. http://www.lakeside.com/home.asp I've seen the same things in their catalog as in LTD. :-D
Thanks Monica!!

I just order a catalog from Lakeside.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes