Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-20-2004, 06:32 PM   #1
Matboard Maniac

Default Calling all ALEXANDRIA,VA area Stampers HELLO

Hello,
My name is Monica and I would love to get together with some of the girls from Northern Va to meet.I think it would be great.I talked to MO a Demo in the area and she thinks it would be great.WHat I am asking is this.Lets all get together for Coffee,Tea and a treat or something.I think It would be so much fun.I am New to the Area and Yes I am a Military wife.WHo would have thought The DC area and Government workers WOW what a thought.LOL.I am a Leo.I have 2 boys One who is with Grandma ( He was so upset about this last move he wanted to stay with grandma so we said OK we will try it)and one who is here He is half grown and could care less about most things but GIRLS.LOL. I am Proud to be the wife of a Marine who now is in the Coast Guard. This is a quick run down of me so What do you all think.My UL is in Washington State and I lost that whole Demo meeting thing BUT this could be so fun. A GIRLS day out or night what about a weekend day.That would be fun to get a bunch of us together and meet new friends and help each other if need be.Who would have thought there were this many of us HERE in The Alexandria Va area.Call your Stampin up friends in the area and let the know MONICA IS ON A MISSION>LOL If you knew me you would understand that.LOL.... What do you all say....
Lets do Coffee,
Monica