Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question For all the demonstrators

Hi names Tara I'm new but have a question and please forgive me if this has been asked before

I'm thinking about become a demonstrator but mainly just for the products and discounts--not for business/profits sake

but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to do--SU, CTMH or TAC

PLEASE tell me the good and the bad with all compaines--- what products you like the best etc.....I'm just trying to make a decision

I understand that with TAC you have to spend $100 every 4 months and with SU its $300 every 4 months (is this correct?) I'm not sure about CTMH

anyway ALL information you can give me is MUCH appreciated--thanks
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

with SU! it is $300 every 3 months.

I have been with SU! for almost 13 years and love it. If you have a local demonstrator, I would recommend talking to her.

Go with the product you love and the minimums tend to take care of themselves!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

Yes, you're right about the $100 every 4 months with TAC. That makes it really flexible--make it a business or just be a hobby demo.

We get a 25% commission on retail orders--30% on personal orders.

Unmounted, high-quality rubbers stamps. Easy to store and reasonably priced.

I could give you a lot more details, but those are the basics. It's a fun company to work with!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #4  
Gallery Gazer

The first and most important thing to do is look through all catalogs and figure out which company has the producs you like the most. You will purchase producs you like for yourself a a discount and you are also more likely to want to sell products you want. There are differences between the compensation plans for all companies and every company has different sales minimums, etc., but unless you really just love selling stuff regardless of what it is, I can't imagine you would be happy as a representative for a company whose products don'e appeal to you. So pick the company that best fits your stule and will make you happy.

Next find a good person to sign up under. A good supportive upline can make your start in the business much easier. A good upline also knows the ins and outs of her company's career plan and can tell you what you need to do, what the possibilities are, and how to go about achieving your stated goals. (If you don't know what your goals are or should be, she can help you figure that out too!)

I love being a Stampin' Up! demo. Both the company and their products keep me very happy and my super supportive uplines have helped me grow my business and develop a downline team of my own, so I know from personal eperience that the "product you love+supportive upline=happy demo" formula works! Good luck in making your decision!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #5  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Here's the scoop on CTMH

I signed up with CTMH back in March. To keep full status , it's $300/quarter (22% discount) or $100/year for Junior Status (10% discount)- and it's fluid, if you're a junior and make the $300/qtr commitment, you bump up automatically and vice versa.

I agree with the comment on choosing the company based on the products you like the best. To be honest, I like SU, TAC and CTMH. But CTMH has the things the fit best with my personal taste and style, so it super easy to demo and share the products.
If you pick what you love you can't go wrong.

good luck deciding.
Josie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #6  
Mad Swapper

I agree with Diane.... The BEST way to decide which one to sign with is to look at the catalogs and go with the one you LOVE! You can't sell something you are "lukewarm" about.....
Reply With Quote Likes