Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Are you surprised (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/you-surprised-164809/)

camsmom 07-13-2006 08:35 AM

Are you surprised

by any new sets in the gallery that are catching your eye?

Flannel was not on my "must have" list but I saw this sample by StampinSusie and love how soft it looks!
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=319832&limit=last1

Anything that has made you change your mind and made something hop on your wish list?

Faereygirl 07-13-2006 08:41 AM

Ooooh....that flannel one is so lovely.....I can imagine it in soft subtles....

And of course primary farmboy colors!

raduse 07-13-2006 08:44 AM

Yep, those very pretty cards with the sassy stems set. The sample in the catty just didn't catch my eye, but it's now on my wish list.

kphorse 07-13-2006 09:00 AM

I like flannel and worn words (less the flowers on it) but, not sure I would buy them yet. I am waiting to see more.

Karen

Dyu 07-13-2006 09:13 AM

I ordered Worn Words. I can't wait to try it!
Quote:

Originally Posted by kphorse
I like flannel and worn words (less the flowers on it) but, not sure I would buy them yet. I am waiting to see more.

Karen

MSBetsyZ 07-13-2006 10:22 AM

Yeah, I wasn't planning on getting that flannel one either, until I saw some cards done with it. <sigh> Guess what I found myself mounting last night, lol?

Katie*B 07-13-2006 11:25 AM

I love the Worn Words and Flannel background stamps. I think the Flannel stamp would be great to use with the Farm Fresh set. Yes, I know that is a retired set, but I am not a demo, so it does not matter to me! :)

Rox71 07-13-2006 11:39 AM

Jeanne S just did a card with sunflowers but in pink and I have to see that set. I'll get my catalog in a few days and it'll be so much easier than looking online.

AmyR 07-13-2006 12:13 PM

No I'm not surprised - I've been avoiding the gallery b/c I *know* as soon as I see samples of the new sets I *didn't* order I'll go right out and order them!! :D

pam wilson 07-13-2006 12:14 PM

Thanks to Jeanne and her card, I now MUST have that stamp. I wasn't very interested until then. Oh, jeez, what is one more stamp?!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rox71
Jeanne S just did a card with sunflowers but in pink and I have to see that set. I'll get my catalog in a few days and it'll be so much easier than looking online.

roo613 07-13-2006 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyR
No I'm not surprised - I've been avoiding the gallery b/c I *know* as soon as I see samples of the new sets I *didn't* order I'll go right out and order them!! :D

Me too!! I have learned that the sets "I have to have" are the exact sets I never use. The ones that I think I hate are the sets that everyone on here will make me want. So I have learned to just purchase a little until I see what everyone on here is doing!

camsmom 07-13-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyR

Go look-I am sure there *nothing* there that will catch your eye, LOL:twisted: :mrgreen: ;)

Kittypaws 07-13-2006 01:21 PM

OMG - now there's ANOTHER stamp I have to have - that card is beautiful. I can see so many possibilities for it, having seen this card.

AmyR 07-13-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camsmom
Go look-I am sure there *nothing* there that will catch your eye, LOL:twisted: :mrgreen: ;)

hmmm? Did someone say something???:twisted: