Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Are you searching for Paisley or Chickenwire??? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/you-searching-paisley-chickenwire-129885/)

Bosco&Me 03-17-2006 12:30 PM

Are you searching for Paisley or Chickenwire???

Hello Ladies~I'm not sure if this has been brought to your attention or not, but I believe it is worth repeating. I had been searching for both the paisley and chickenwire bg stamps for months only to come up with HUGE asking prices. Finally I was directed to the following site:
http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com
First I ordered the paisley bg stamp they offer...It is great!!! Super quality and really, very close to SU's paisley. Today I ordered their chickenwire bg stamp. Their bg stamps are $14.99 plus shipping and come mounted. So, if you were desperately searching as I was, this is a great alternative. Have fun!:D

mcpaige 03-17-2006 01:53 PM

My paisley came today and I cannot wait to use it. It really seems to be a nice quality and is a much better price than what I would have had to pay on ebay for the retired SU one! Cornish seems to be a very nice co.

laurakj 03-17-2006 02:24 PM

My Chicken Wire, Paisley and Weathered Wood just shipped! I got the unmounted versions for $7.99! Talk about saving money! Plus with the free shipping on orders over $25 you can't beat it!

danne4 03-17-2006 03:23 PM

Wow.. Thanks for the tip! I will be checking it out!

Stampin'_Kiwi 03-17-2006 03:41 PM

I ordered their Paisley and Burlap - love them both and their prices were great too!! I feel another order coming on ...

Josephsmom04 03-18-2006 05:23 AM

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL. YOU ALL ARE EVIL for giving out this site!!! :p

I just ordered $30.00 worth of stamps AGAIN!!! It's not like I don't NEED them, I just ordered "farm fever" for my free Sell-a-bration set so I NEEDED chicken wire and then I also ordered "weathered" because it's just not the same as Cavas or any of the others.

Thanks for the site ladies, I may just HAVE to order some of the tractors, trucks, lighthouses etc. In my mind I keep saying "EXCELLANT" and tapping my fingers together like MR. Burns.

Thanks again for pointing out another FANTASTIC stamping site!!! :D

scrappinchick 03-18-2006 05:48 AM

Thank you for the site link. 96 different background stamps, WOW!!!

MilwaukeeMommy 03-18-2006 06:06 AM

I received Paisley & Country Hearts a few days ago. Haven't had time to play with them yet, but they sure fit in right next to my other SU bg's. Maybe SU got wind of everyone ordering from them, & that's why they're having their bg special next month!!

Morwenna 09-12-2006 01:48 AM

Ladies, you are treasures!
I've just checked out this site and it looks wonderful... plus the owners originate from Cornwall where I live!
Thanks so much for sharing. This has made my day!!! (sad person that I am!)

kristransue 09-12-2006 04:03 AM

they have a yahoo group too, PM me if anyone is interested, I'll send you the link

michlz319 09-12-2006 04:20 AM

Even though I am a SU! demonstrator, I bought their Chicken Wire background too. I have the Best of Cluck set and I just couldn't live without the chicken wire!

jtax 09-12-2006 04:40 AM

thanks! I just went there and ordered several stamps!

DisneyDoll 09-12-2006 05:26 AM

Another guilty early morning shopper here! Picked up 3 more background stamps!

Mom2Men 09-12-2006 05:35 AM

Ok, You're bad! Now I have Chicken Wire and Weathered Wood on the way to me.

Thanks, I think.

dtstampz 09-12-2006 05:40 AM

I probably have at least 8 of their backgrounders! I ordered the first one mounted on wood, then went to cling mount. You can put them right on top of the picture side of a wood mounted background, and it works great!

nmslmomto3 09-12-2006 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtstampz
I probably have at least 8 of their backgrounders! I ordered the first one mounted on wood, then went to cling mount. You can put them right on top of the picture side of a wood mounted background, and it works great!

I love doing this, works so great and saves space!

jtax 09-12-2006 05:45 AM

Debra,

Thanks for the idea to mount on the back of another wood background stamp. I was planning to go and get an acrylic block as the ones I have now aren't big enough for the backgrounds I just ordered. Wonderful idea!!! (now you have saved me some $$ to spend on other things - yippee!!!)

Jovi 09-12-2006 05:48 AM

WOW thanks for posting, I have to go check them out and see what kind of backgrounds I can purchase� I�m such a background junkie! :p

emmiestamps 09-12-2006 05:52 AM

I have their chicken wire BG stamp and love it, it goes so well with best of cluck!

laurakj 09-12-2006 06:26 AM

LOL Another "Vintage Thread" :)

I have the Chicken Wire, Weathered Wood, Paisley, and their Victorian Floral. I LOVE them ALL! Of course I got the Chicken Wire to go with Best of Cluck, but I bought Weathered Wood because of it's orientation! I hate that SU's Weathered goes horizontally rather than vertically.

trouverletemps 09-12-2006 07:03 AM

Another idea for you...I just checked out the www.ink-stains.com site last night and they have great backgrounds you can print off that are in pdf form. They have a paisley and a chicken wire (if I am remembering right) and you can choose what color ink you want them printed in!! I think they use SU colors of classic ink. So that is a free alternative if you like backgrounds - they have lots!

Momofoneson 09-12-2006 07:22 AM

I prefer the SU paisley over the Cornish Heritage one. Bummer they didn't have cheesecloth though, lol.