Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   WOW!!! Penny Black stamps at rock bottom prices! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/wow-penny-black-stamps-rock-bottom-prices-618904/)

imastamper 07-07-2017 04:58 PM

WOW!!! Penny Black stamps at rock bottom prices!

You have got to check out PB Stamps inventory reduction sale on older Penny Black wood mount stamps. He is practically giving them away. There are literally hundreds of stamps some for a little over a dollar.

stamphappy1650 07-07-2017 06:33 PM

Thanks - I got a few little stamps that will go with my Rosie's Roadshow stamps - yea!

LizSwickley 07-07-2017 08:22 PM

Thanks! I picked up a some sentiment stamps.

Louisa May 07-08-2017 10:01 AM

I LOVED these stamps but the cart was wonky, and I got a funny feeling bout the site. Sometimes the cart showed the correct items; sometimes it didn't, and I couldn't get to the cart without putting something in it. So I left in frustration!

lesliespringer 07-08-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louisa May (Post 21495520)
I LOVED these stamps but the cart was wonky, and I got a funny feeling bout the site. Sometimes the cart showed the correct items; sometimes it didn't, and I couldn't get to the cart without putting something in it. So I left in frustration!

You can email your order or call your order in. I have never used the cart. I have always called my order in.

imastamper 07-08-2017 04:54 PM

Sorry to hear about the "wonky" cart when you tried to order. This is a very trustworthy site and whatever was wrong before is definitely okay now. There are quite a lot of neat, old-fashioned stamps.

Louisa May 07-08-2017 08:37 PM

Thanks! I'll call in my order.

wavejumper 07-09-2017 10:20 AM

I have bought from him before. I agree, his site tech can be frustrating but I have talked to him and he is a hard working guy and good source for any older PB-he will know about it if he has it or not. He knows when they were first made, etc.

My orders always came in fine. I would recommend him. Call the order in.

Louisa May 07-09-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumper (Post 21495971)
I have bought from him before. I agree, his site tech can be frustrating but I have talked to him and he is a hard working guy and good source for any older PB-he will know about it if he has it or not. He knows when they were first made, etc.

My orders always came in fine. I would recommend him. Call the order in.

Thanks! When I went back to the site it was working properly. I could view my cart, and when I put stamps in there they stayed! So I completed the order online, and John responded promptly. He told me he's processing the order tomorrow evening. The cart did not show the discounts, but I assume his email acknowledgment will show the correct total. Thanks, again, for your recommendation.

Louisa May 07-12-2017 01:57 PM

Received my stamps today

Just wanted to report you were right! John's service was great. MY beautiful
stamps arrived today.

gregzgurl 07-14-2017 03:48 PM

Thanks for the heads-up! I got three of the five I wanted (the other two were out of stock), and they got here in THREE DAYS!!! Happy, happy days!!!

smhtwin 07-17-2017 10:51 AM

Just ordered 4 stamps - thanks for the info!!