Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Why do all my best ideas (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/why-do-all-my-best-ideas-176328/)

tookiepie 08-21-2006 05:50 AM

Why do all my best ideas

come to me late at night??

I can sit at my craft table all day and hardly make anything decent, but when it's like 10 at night or even later, all my ideas come pouring together. It's sooo frustrating. But what can I do.....:rolleyes: And yes I have tried to 'write down ideas'....but it doesn't really do the trick...not when it comes to crafty things.

PolarBear 08-21-2006 05:55 AM

I'm the same way, only my creativity takes over when it's the ninth hour and the pressure is on to prep for my workshop/class!

sharonw05 08-21-2006 07:27 AM

That totally happens to me, too. I thought of this great card using Ruff Day (and I didn't even own the set) literally as I was falling asleep one night! I liked the idea so much that I ordered the set--but I have yet to make the card!

Sharon

mrussom 08-21-2006 08:54 AM

I don't usually sit down to craft until after 9 or so. Its always been that way no matter what craft I am working on. I do my best at night. Around Christmas, I'm up all night some times. Once I get going, I can't stop. Just one more project and then I'll go to bed kind of thing. I just plug in movies (I can't work without something going on on the TV) and work until I can't any more. And I tend to wait until the last minute too. But apparently that's how I like to work and that's how I do my best work so no sense in fighting it. But I sure am tired the next day!!! Mary

smitty2004 08-21-2006 09:21 AM

i am an early riser( 4 or 5 am WITHOUT AN ALARM{stupid brain}) and i am so creative in the morning, but have to get ready for work and by 5 or 6pm come home, start dinner and sit at 7pm. i have NO energy at night, but can't do much because i need to get ready for work...{sigh} cruel cruel world....
ajan

Geneal 08-21-2006 09:24 AM

I think ideas come late at night because the noise of world begins to recede! I love ideas whenever they come. Have fun with them and go with the flow!

lindenfan1 08-21-2006 09:30 AM

Me too - I don't really start stamping until about 9 - from 8-9 I have to clean up the mess from the night before!! Then I am guns a blazing until 11 or so...

LateNightScrappin 08-21-2006 09:45 AM

I work all day... come home... eat a little someting... sit down and spend some quality time with my Loved Ones... and then my laptop--- then around 9:00 I will go upstairs if I want to stamp... sometimes the ideas flow.. sometimes not...But if they do.. look out... I can be busy... then look at the clock..and be amazed at the time *wink* so hence the name *latenightscrappin* LOL!

lilyinkpad 08-21-2006 10:41 AM

Night owl

I fall asleep around 9 no matter what's happening, but it does seem that whenever my time is ending, I just get going on creative projects.

Ug. I end up leaving open projects, but that will soon end when my remodeling project on my house, leave me a new craft room!

look-inkgood 08-21-2006 11:48 AM

When I'm done with all the daily tasks, my mind can disengage from my responibilities and be creative. If I don't act on those ideas, I get frustrated, and if I do start creating, I end up sleep deprived! :-P