Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #41  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like both!

When I started out my cards were PAB (Plain and boring) and very simple. After years of practice and trying different things and looking here on SCS at other people's cards, and joining challenges, I have more recently learned that sometimes an extra mat or layer can make it look awesome.
I don't like overwhelming a card with bling and fluff and whatever, I can't do that style, but some people can make it look pretty good.

I think with Clean and Simple cards, you have to have the right touch to make it a really striking card, otherwise it ends of being plain and boring, like anyone could do that.

I tend to have more layers on my cards now, but I also try to create clean and simple cards because I find it a challenge to create a card with not much on it, and still have it look really WOW!

I think a huge thing with ANY type of card is the colors! Also, some definition on the edges like sponging, corner punches, distressing, piercing, etc. can make any type of card have a more WOW look.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #42  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishGView Post
I like both!

When I started out my cards were PAB (Plain and boring) and very simple. After years of practice and trying different things and looking here on SCS at other people's cards, and joining challenges, I have more recently learned that sometimes an extra mat or layer can make it look awesome.
I don't like overwhelming a card with bling and fluff and whatever, I can't do that style, but some people can make it look pretty good.

I think with Clean and Simple cards, you have to have the right touch to make it a really striking card, otherwise it ends of being plain and boring, like anyone could do that.

I tend to have more layers on my cards now, but I also try to create clean and simple cards because I find it a challenge to create a card with not much on it, and still have it look really WOW!

I think a huge thing with ANY type of card is the colors! Also, some definition on the edges like sponging, corner punches, distressing, piercing, etc. can make any type of card have a more WOW look.
Trish- you have said what I wanted to say, better than I could!

My cards are all pretty similar. They have an image, then several layers used as matting. The only time I turn out something different is when I take a class or occasionally participate in a sketch challenge.

If I try to add ribbon or bling or whatever, I end up thinking it looks bad. I LOVE it on other people's cards but it never turns out right on mine.

So, I will stick with my hybrid: multi-layered CAS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 05:17 PM   #43  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by willosmamaView Post
that so many people prefer the layered look on cards- lots of layers, embellies, etc to the less is more look???
I don't know. I just know what *I* like.

Quote:

Just curious i guess....... I am sure it is in peoples over all style preference- but I know that CAS has a place out there- look at Kristina Werner- she has a HUGE following but it still seems that less is more is less loved.

so what is it that you like on a project?
more?
less?
Wish I could put my finger on it . . . but, most of the time, I'm most impressed with a design that delivers a big impact using limited, yet very select components.

I realize that sounds kinda vague, but, I'm having a hard time formulating what I mean into words. LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #44  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh Phantom...you are so funny! I love reading your comments.

I guess I tend to be in the middle of the road on this one.

I love CAS. When well executed, they are simply stunning! I do see in the CAS challenges that people are submitting stuff which isn't CAS (beautiful cards though)...I guess they cannot help themselves but to keep on adding.

I almost always have a couple of layers in my work. I may like to look at stuff with copious amounts of layers, but I gravitate away from too many. I personally like a couple of embellishments, but again I don't like to drown my work in them. Most of the time a couple of well placed bellies is all a card needs.

I always have in the back of my mind something taught at a convention many years ago...and that is....there should be a focal point on your card...note a focal point which the eye is immediately drawn to. If I start chucking heaps of stuff on my card...I can just hear that voice in my head! (because I must have instinctively agreed with her!)

Nah...seriously...I am a technique and construction girl. A lot of techniques would be senseless doing if I added tonnes of stuff as well....drawing away from the image or tech I want to show off.

But hey...we are all different and all have different likes and dislikes. It is fascinating to see all the styles and fancies out there.

I think it is lovely that CAS is coming on the rise again. I wonder if it is a competition to see how much you could put on a card or how high it could be built up. (And in this comment I am not having a go at anyone's work! To each his own!) Hey ...that would be an interesting challenge. (As I said before...what appeals to me, may or may not to the next person. It is all subjective. I look at heaps and heaps....I don't mind looking at CAS, nor do I mind looking at many layered creations or creations with lots of stuff...It is all eye candy! Keep it all coming.)

Diversity is the spice of life no matter what our individual preferences.

Michelle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #45  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm still finding my own style but I prefer CAS cards (prefer to gaze at them and create them). Sometimes cards with so many layers and different paper and embellies just turn me off I guess (no real focal point on the card)
I think I'm on the team that is "paper challenged" when it comes to finding all these patterned papers that go together and compliment each other so well, this is probably why I struggle with lots of layers. I really appreciate fantastic cards most when I see something that is very simple but stunning. Less is more for me I guess!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 06:23 PM   #46  
Splitcoast Team Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRRView Post
.... I'm having a hard time formulating what I mean into words. LOL!
Well, there's a first time for everything...

It all depends on how much time I have...the more time I have to stamp, the more stuff I throw on the canvas. LOL

I don't think CAS is my natural thing, but the best advice that I have gotten about that style is that when you reach the point that you look at the card and think 'what can I add here?' - YOU STOP!

I also agree that it's so much harder to hide mistakes on a CAS. You can cover a multitude of sins with just the right embellishments.

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #47  
Pearl-ExPert

Sort of off topic:

Someone brought up the point that some people post cards with the CAS keyword that others don't consider CAS. I think it can sometimes be hard to define. One person's CAS is not anothers. Sometimes I wonder if some of the cards that I label CAS really fit. They are pretty clean and simple in my opinion, but how many layers is too many to still be considered CAS? Okay, here's an example card:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=47491
I labeled this CAS because it has a stamped cardbase, a strip of stamped paper (with mat), and a sentiment that is matted. I wondered when I labeled it if it was truely CAS enough to be labeled such. Would you consider it CAS?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #48  
Pearl-ExPert

CAS is unnerving to me...big wide open spaces need to be filled in with something - LOL I come from the school of more-is-more for sure. I love the busy look. A CAS card can still look busy to me with DP, but for the most part, CAS is not me...although I look at other people that do a CAS card well and I think they are really nice - just not something I can do. I actually had someone tell me the other day that my cards had too much stuff on them...with no focal point and just too busy...and I'm thinking - but I like that?? ha... different strokes, for different folks, I guess....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #49  
Die Cut Diva

I am definitely on the CAS end of the spectrum. I feel like I have to copy someone exactly to make a mega-layered and embellished card. If I try to do it myself, it looks like I tried too hard. So some people have a hard time pulling off CAS, I have a very hard time pulling off the opposite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #50  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikiEView Post
Sort of off topic:

Someone brought up the point that some people post cards with the CAS keyword that others don't consider CAS. I think it can sometimes be hard to define. One person's CAS is not anothers. Sometimes I wonder if some of the cards that I label CAS really fit. They are pretty clean and simple in my opinion, but how many layers is too many to still be considered CAS? Okay, here's an example card:
I labeled this CAS because it has a stamped cardbase, a strip of stamped paper (with mat), and a sentiment that is matted. I wondered when I labeled it if it was truely CAS enough to be labeled such. Would you consider it CAS?
i wouldn't call it a CAS because of the layers, but like you said. CAS means different things to different people..

Lovely card though!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #51  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Sort of off topic:

My vote is definitely, most assuredly, and without a doubt. . . very hard to tell LOL!!

Seriously, when I opened this card I gave it a lot of thought and I see what you mean. If you think about all the stamping for the backgrounds, the variety of inks, multiple layers and stitching (which is never simple for me LOL!) . . . holy cow, there's a lot there! BUT... and it's a big BUT ~ the overall effect is uncluttered and a lot of (almost)negative space. The sentiment overlayed on the flower really is the focal image and the rest is background - not solid or plain, but still background.

And by the way - I love it! I am not a purple person ~ I don't work well with them most of the time. But this is beautiful.

This is a good example of how hard it is to define a style.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #52  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Quote:

I do both, too. Just depends upon how the stamps inspire me. I tend to do more layers with colored images (not sure why). I love both styles!
I'll have to look at my gallery, but I think that I might be the same way. And I love both styles, too!
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #53  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Sort of off topic:

It's a beautiful card, but my opinion would be no because of the multiple patterns and sewing.
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #54  
Splitcoast Team Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post
My vote is definitely, most assuredly, and without a doubt. . . very hard to tell LOL!!

Seriously, when I opened this card I gave it a lot of thought and I see what you mean. If you think about all the stamping for the backgrounds, the variety of inks, multiple layers and stitching (which is never simple for me LOL!) . . . holy cow, there's a lot there! BUT... and it's a big BUT ~ the overall effect is uncluttered and a lot of (almost)negative space. The sentiment overlayed on the flower really is the focal image and the rest is background - not solid or plain, but still background.

And by the way - I love it! I am not a purple person ~ I don't work well with them most of the time. But this is beautiful.

Well said, Nancy.

Gorgeous card, Niki! I adore your style...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #55  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishGView Post
I like both!

That's why I think the CAS challenges are so much fun! Sometimes I make a CAS card and I think, "yikes!" But I keep trying and I eventually come up with something I like or can at least live with. The challenge of it keeps me going and having fun!
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #56  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew Alumni

How about something like this one?

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=42282

I always thought CAS was more about the layout than the actual image, but I've gotten some feedback on similar cards to this because the image required too much coloring. I have trouble keywording some of my cards because I like to color images. Most images take me less than 15 minutes to color so it's hard for me to judge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #57  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne SView Post

I always thought CAS was more about the layout than the actual image, but I've gotten some feedback on similar cards to this because the image required too much coloring. I have trouble keywording some of my cards because I like to color images. Most images take me less than 15 minutes to color so it's hard for me to judge.
That's gorgeous, Jeanne! I agree with you...CAS has more to do with the bones of the card than how long the image takes to color. But that's just my opinion!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #58  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew Alumni

Thanks Miss Shannan!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #59  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzytobiView Post
i wouldn't call it a CAS because of the layers, but like you said. CAS means different things to different people..

Lovely card though!!
Thanks, Tobi! That is pretty much what I was wondering about.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #60  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post

LOL Thanks, Nancy! I think when I labeled it CAS, I thought more about the basic sketch than the other details I added like the distressing and stitching. But you're right, time wise, it wasn't a quick card to make with the background stamping and patterned paper stamping (plus I'm a slow stamper! ). Maybe CAS cards (to many people) are cards that are much quicker to create besides being clean in design.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #61  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss BooView Post
It's a beautiful card, but my opinion would be no because of the multiple patterns and sewing.
Thanks, Miss Boo! So, do you thinking CAS cards also have to be very quick to create? Jeanne brought up a great point about coloring images. I created a card a couple days ago and it took me quite a while to color the scene I created (I just posted it on my blog tonight and haven't uploaded it here yet). Yet, I would consider it CAS because the card consists only of the scene I stamped and colored, a mat, and the card base. Because of the time it took to color the scene, maybe others wouldn't consider it CAS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #62  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp_mommaView Post
Well said, Nancy.

Gorgeous card, Niki! I adore your style...
Ah, thanks, Lori!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #63  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

What a pretty card, Jeanne!! I'm always amazed at how quickly you can color such beautiful images! I would say that is definitely CAS. To me, CAS isn't about the length of time it takes to create the card, it's about the basic design of the card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #64  
clean and krafty

Send a message via Skype™ to willosmama

Quote:

Thanks, Miss Boo! So, do you thinking CAS cards also have to be very quick to create? Jeanne brought up a great point about coloring images. I created a card a couple days ago and it took me quite a while to color the scene I created (I just posted it on my blog tonight and haven't uploaded it here yet). Yet, I would consider it CAS because the card consists only of the scene I stamped and colored, a mat, and the card base. Because of the time it took to color the scene, maybe others wouldn't consider it CAS.
no- not imo-
imo, CAS is an uncluttered look- not fussy, too many things going on-
but- we are learning that many have a difference of opinion on this!

imo- these are CAS
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=22907

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...1316263?si=CAS

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...1314887?si=CAS

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...1312823?si=CAS

but again....this is just my opinion for what ever it's worth!

Spellbinders DT Coordinator

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #65  
Insane Embellisher

I love the CAS look and it's just my style. I have 3 little ones at home and I send hundreds of cards a year, so I just can't make them with that look right now with my limited time. I admire them, though, and you can tell lots of work and love are put into making them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #66  
Pearl-ExPert

Now, this is strictly my opinion....but no, I wouldn't classify this gorgeous card as CAS simply because of the number of layers and the stitching. It is, however, really lovely and has great balance.

But as we mostly agree, it is very subjective.

I think simple to me is something I could get a new stamper to do with confidence.

Cheers,
Michelle

Quote:

Sort of off topic:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #67  
Pearl-ExPert

I would agree with you on all of these...

Michelle

Quote:

no- not imo-

imo- these are CAS

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #68  
Pearl-ExPert

Pretty and yep CAS.

Michelle

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 12:47 AM   #69  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Here is the question that I posted in the CAS favorites thread about this issue:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...39&postcount=7
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 12:47 AM   #70  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 68 Likes on 54 Posts

Hmmm, I've often wondered at what some people describe as CAS too - but then I reckon that maybe for them it is, relative to what they normally do. Seems to me that that would apply to NikiE's card, although I wouldn't label it as that. Nothing to do with the amount of time it took - CAS does NOT equal QAS (quick and simple). But I would expect more white or neutral space. Whereas Jeanne's cupcakes definitely are CAS in my book. It's possibly too subjective as a definition, but hey, that's OK. If it were cut and dried we'd all be in hoops wondering if a card had one layer too many to qualify or too much of this or that. I feel it's up to each person to keyword the card with what they feel is appropriate, and if someone else disagrees, no need to make an issue out of it. We're all different and vive la difference. Now at least with techniques rather than styles you know exactly where you are and how to label them .

I'd just posted that and then saw Miss Boo posted while I was writing, so checked out her link.
Me personally, I'd agree with 1 and 2 on that list, but I'd still use DP - in moderation. And on the tools thing - my feeling is some of them may be new and trendy but they are also great time savers. Embossing makes a great CAS card, so does it matter if you spend half an hour doing it with a lightbox and making mistakes when your stylus slips, and having to start again, or whether you did it in one pass with the Wizard? Just my opinion - based on the fact that one year I made Christmas cards with a sleigh embossed on silver card mounted on a base. They took hours to do - and it would have been so much easier with any of the current embossing option. And I used to hand-cut ovals, but not very often because of the time required for them to look good. Nestabilities are so much quicker...I'm all for progress when it comes to tools. I'd hate to be still making a sponge cake by whisking it for half an hour or mover over warm water for it to reach the ribbon stage, LOL. Though I do like to opt out and usually make my pastry by hand.

Last edited by Cook22; 04-19-2009 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: added after reading Miss Boo's link
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 03:57 AM   #71  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22View Post
Hmmm, I've often wondered at what some people describe as CAS too - but then I reckon that maybe for them it is, relative to what they normally do. Seems to me that that would apply to NikiE's card, although I wouldn't label it as that. Nothing to do with the amount of time it took - CAS does NOT equal QAS (quick and simple). But I would expect more white or neutral space. Whereas Jeanne's cupcakes definitely are CAS in my book. It's possibly too subjective as a definition, but hey, that's OK. If it were cut and dried we'd all be in hoops wondering if a card had one layer too many to qualify or too much of this or that. I feel it's up to each person to keyword the card with what they feel is appropriate, and if someone else disagrees, no need to make an issue out of it. We're all different and vive la difference. Now at least with techniques rather than styles you know exactly where you are and how to label them .

I'd just posted that and then saw Miss Boo posted while I was writing, so checked out her link.
Me personally, I'd agree with 1 and 2 on that list, but I'd still use DP - in moderation. And on the tools thing - my feeling is some of them may be new and trendy but they are also great time savers. Embossing makes a great CAS card, so does it matter if you spend half an hour doing it with a lightbox and making mistakes when your stylus slips, and having to start again, or whether you did it in one pass with the Wizard? Just my opinion - based on the fact that one year I made Christmas cards with a sleigh embossed on silver card mounted on a base. They took hours to do - and it would have been so much easier with any of the current embossing option. And I used to hand-cut ovals, but not very often because of the time required for them to look good. Nestabilities are so much quicker...I'm all for progress when it comes to tools. I'd hate to be still making a sponge cake by whisking it for half an hour or mover over warm water for it to reach the ribbon stage, LOL. Though I do like to opt out and usually make my pastry by hand.
I thought the same thing.

I loved reading this thread, great discussion AJ. I think all those cards you listed are definitly CAS.

I think I fall in the middle somewhere. My cards are almost always quick to reproduce, and don't always have a ton of embellishments but I'll add a layer or two. I LOVE the CAS look, but like many have said, I can't always pull it off. I am loving the CAS challenges on Monday, it is the perfect way to start my week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:01 AM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Sort of off topic:

I wouldn't class your card as Clean and Simple either even though I love it! I think clean and simple to me also has very "clean" almost masculine lines and we have all seen those threads about making cards for the guys! In fact, come to think of it clean and simple to me is a card that right away (if it is girlie) I think oh with these changes that would make a great guy card.

Quote:

no- not imo-

imo- these are CAS

Those get my vote for clean and simple.

Bright white background with normally two main colours and not an over abundance of techniques - something you look at and think "I can do that" and then when you try it never quite looks right!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:05 AM   #73  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Sort of off topic:

Beautiful card! I would not consider it CAS though; JMHO.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:12 AM   #74  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Such pretty coloring! I had never thought about the time it takes to color; interesting thought!

I like to color when I'm watching t.v., so I don't feel as if I'm wasting time just sitting there in front of the tube! I really do love to color, although I'm not very advanced, considering I just use Crayola colored pencils mostly!

When I submitted THIS card, I was almost embarassed because it was SO SIMPLE. It took 5 minutes, because I already had the image colored (since last Easter---LOL) and laying out on the table.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:19 AM   #75  

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
I wouldn't class your card as Clean and Simple either even though I love it! I think clean and simple to me also has very "clean" almost masculine lines and we have all seen those threads about making cards for the guys! In fact, come to think of it clean and simple to me is a card that right away (if it is girlie) I think oh with these changes that would make a great guy card.

Those get my vote for clean and simple.

Bright white background with normally two main colours and not an over abundance of techniques - something you look at and think "I can do that" and then when you try it never quite looks right!
LOL! exactly!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:21 AM   #76  
Forum Fanatic

This has been an interesting thread to read. I guess I am a fan of all different types of work, and make different types as well. When I mass produce the cards are usually CAS, though.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:46 AM   #77  
Mad Swapper

what an interesting thread to read
For me something can *look* CAS but may not have been so simple in the making.... I find that clean and simple cards take me WAY longer to decide what to put where, how, which color, where to stop etc.... but the end result is very satisfying.
I can handle the layering, ribbong, button brad, your sofa part, its fun at times but can get boring quickly. *some* magazines surprise me what they show as cards, I often think jeee if I mail a multi layer birthday CAKE that would be easier than trying to send this card....
Some things are little pieces of art and probably should be framed or put in a shadow box, and then there are the normal human beings who actually slap a stamp on an envelope and MAIL cards, the idea is stunning, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 05:06 AM   #78  
Splitcoast Team Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by EthaView Post
....then there are the normal human beings who actually slap a stamp on an envelope and MAIL cards, the idea is stunning, isn't it?
People do this?

{hi Etha}

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 05:19 AM   #79  
Stazon Splitcoast

maybe that is why my cards are borderline CAS because 98% of them go through the mail system. That rules a lot of things out of putting on a card unless I'm just going to make it a parcel anyway.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-19-2009, 06:06 AM   #80  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp_mommaView Post
People do this?

{hi Etha}
LOL, yep Lori
Reply With Quote Likes