Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-02-2006, 06:59 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Who else was waiting for Rubicol prices....

to drop a little....I know I was.

I found these 2 websites that are selling the Rubicols way cheaper than I have found anywhere else. I am not affiliated with these companies in any way.

This one is 144.95 with free shipping with Lloyds of Indiana
http://www.lloydsofindiana.com/Detai...81&category=12

I did order from Lloyds of Indiana today and the girl I spoke to was very helpful and even called me back to see if I needed the binding coils or crimpers.

This one is 133.99 no free shipping (for TX it was 11.75 shipping) With Laminator.com
http://www.laminator.com/CoilBinding...ing%20Machines

there is one on there for 148.99 and from the descriptions they looked like the same thing...just different product names (I think thats what I mean, one is listed as Rubicol and one is RubicolSP) but the decripstions were the same. Someone can correct me on that if you wish. The binding coils on this site were the cheapest I found, I ordered my coils from them.

Hope this helps anyone that has been looking for one of these machines like me. Dont mean to be an enabler but I have been wanting one of these for a while since I do alot of craft fairs and such and want to be able to bind my books and journals that I sell since I dont have close access to an Office Max or Depot or the like.

Here's a hint, I asked my DH to search on the internet for the cheapest one since he found them he was okay with me ordering one. LOL!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!