Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   where can I find one of those tiny dipper spoons for embossing powders. (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/where-can-i-find-one-those-tiny-dipper-spoons-embossing-powders-146401/)

Lisa62 05-15-2006 06:11 AM

where can I find one of those tiny dipper spoons for embossing powders.

I am looking for 1 of thos etiny dipping sppons so when I am using my embossing powders I'm only taking out so much powder.does anyone know where i can find 1 of these.I never see them in stores.

IreneM 05-15-2006 06:22 AM

PM me your address and I will drop one in teh mail to you. I found a package of 8 at a rubber stamp convention. I dont need 8. Sorry, I dont remember the vendor.

Boss 05-15-2006 06:23 AM

I would recommend going to an ice cream shop that gives out samples on those little pink spoons (Baskin Robbins does this in our area). They may not be the fancy ones you're looking for but they do the job nicely, they are free and you get an ice cream sample! :D

fool4scrapping 05-15-2006 06:24 AM

I got mine at Michael's. It came with two tiny funnels as well...

Tanneb 05-15-2006 08:36 AM

I got one from Judikins - it's a little wooden spoon. But I like the idea of the ice cream spoon!

Movin'Mel 05-15-2006 09:15 AM

I cut straws into smaller pieces and then cut each piece at an angle to use in scooping up embossing powders, glitters, etc.

aniam215 05-15-2006 01:53 PM

I use the take-n-toss baby food spoons. They are durable enough to use again & again but cheap enough to toss or lose. Actually mine are left over from DD's baby food days. Reduce, reuse, recycle! :D

stampinsweeney 05-15-2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss
I would recommend going to an ice cream shop that gives out samples on those little pink spoons (Baskin Robbins does this in our area). They may not be the fancy ones you're looking for but they do the job nicely, they are free and you get an ice cream sample! :D

LOL! Exactly what I was going to say! What's better a pair than a stamping tool WITH something sweet? :)

amers4 05-15-2006 03:44 PM

what about those spoon-straws that come with Icees? You could even cut down the straw portion to a more managable size. I'm not sure if they'd work or have too much static. Seems to me they'd be easy to find at the local mini-mart (and free! even better!).

santakitty 05-15-2006 05:04 PM

I use the little pink spoons that come in the boxes of Sweet 'N Low.
Kitty

wendalyn 05-15-2006 05:10 PM

I put mine in Sandwich containers that are 4 for a $1 or whatever the glad ones are and use a regular plastic spoon...

mycatstamps2 05-15-2006 05:13 PM

Try:

Here's where I purchase mine. They're really nice people.

scoopy 05-15-2006 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniam215
I use the take-n-toss baby food spoons. They are durable enough to use again & again but cheap enough to toss or lose. Actually mine are left over from DD's baby food days. Reduce, reuse, recycle! :D

I do this too! I love that I am getting another use out of them. They are perfect size and cheap too! If you don't have kids, just check somewhere like Walmart in the baby aisle near where they have sippy cups and bottles.

Tanneb 05-15-2006 08:41 PM

These are some great ideas!

Lisa62 05-16-2006 02:08 AM

Just curious isn't there a spoon that is letal and the spoon part is very small I mean about h esize of proably your pinky fingernail. I thought those were the ones most people had for this kind od thing.

greetingsbydebra 05-16-2006 03:04 AM

I use a baby spoon.