Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   where to buy Thomas? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/where-buy-thomas-89592/)

techgal 09-29-2005 06:01 AM

where to buy Thomas?

Hi.

I am wondering if anyone knows where to buy Thomas the Train stamps or scrapbook paper (besides ebay). I am looking for a real store, not just an online site since the shipping is expensive. I live in Wisconsin.

Thanks!

kim 09-29-2005 06:18 AM

If you live near Milwaukee, check out the Great Train Store in Southridge Mall. I'm pretty sure they have Thomas stamps...they have everything else Thomas too. My kids love that store!

Kim

juliepulie35 09-29-2005 06:36 AM

I would try calling Creative Pals in Brookfield. They are the greatest LSS ever.

utahsnowflake 09-29-2005 06:47 AM

Ok, for Thomas items, you can always go to www.thomasthetankengine.com or www.hitentertainment.com There is also another website that has even a thomas scrapbook among many many other things. www.sandylion.com You could also call Sandy Lion @ 1.800.552.4704 and ask if there are any retail areas near you that sell their items. Target also sells tons of Thomas items, they might actually have something in stationary too. I am going to a store this afternoon that is across the street from Target, so I'll scope it out while I'm up there.

As for that huge train store mentioned, do you have a phone number or website? I would love to check it out!! (My little boy is a Thomas fanatic!) We have a train store here, but it's more like a closet with a few HO scale items.

juliepulie35 09-29-2005 11:11 AM

I really thought that store was closed. I worked across the street fom Southridge and was in there at least once a week and don't think it is there anymore.

kim 09-29-2005 01:47 PM

Are you saying the Great Train Store is closed???? Oh, no!!! I guess it has been a few years since I've been in there.

I was just in Creative Pals in Brookfield, but I didn't see any Thomas stuff. That store is truly awesome though!!!

Katydog 09-29-2005 01:57 PM

I was at my local Scrapbook store today and they have a decent selection of Thomas items.... they are located on the southside of Chicago and I am sure will do phone orders... They are... A Scrapbookers Legacy... Cindy and Jeff are great (708) 229-9256 They had sticker / paper etc I am sure they could help you!

techgal 09-29-2005 03:02 PM

Thank you everyone!

Really appreciate the help.

techgal 09-29-2005 03:05 PM

I looked at the listings for Southridge Mall and didn't see the train store listed :(

Arlene Bridges 09-29-2005 04:05 PM

Try www.bargainpack.com

I know she has the Thomas the Train scrapbook album and I thought my sis told me that she would also be carrying the paper soon. This site is paypal only. U can make email arrangements for check or money order too.