Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Wheel Guide - anyone try it yet? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/wheel-guide-anyone-try-yet-16381/)

datgh 11-13-2004 05:23 PM

Wheel Guide - anyone try it yet?

Has anyone tried the new stampin' around wheel guide in the winter mini? Does it keep you in a straight line? Is it helpful? I'm debating whether to add it to my order. Thanks, Ann

purplewinkle 11-13-2004 05:33 PM

I am interested to know as well.

StampinHappyInCT 11-13-2004 06:23 PM

I have the Clearsnap version of this wheel guide and I love it! It looks exactly like the one in the Winter mini. It's nice because it is clear so you can see through it, plus it has little rubber feet you attach so that it doesn't move. I haven't tried mitering corners yet, but that's only because I haven't really had the time to sit and play with it.

kathyj30 11-13-2004 06:39 PM

I love it!!! I used the snowflake wheel to make a sheet of patterned cardstock and it was perfect...even rows and no edges. I also used it to wheel some wrapping paper. I think when I demo it, it will sell itself.

JanTInk 11-13-2004 08:01 PM

I LOVE!!!! my wheel guide! It's so easy to get even straight rows, it's a real miracle! Gotta love it! It's going to sell itself, all right!

jbalcer 11-13-2004 08:12 PM

Straight rows! Mitered corners (once you see that there are actually instructions inside the packaging :!: ). . . complete images, and no yucky scrucky edges!

I am a convert. I was SO wheel impaired, and this new guide really has me wanting more wheels, more ink cartridges, etc. I kid you not - I think I have like 6 wheels, and maybe 3 colors of ink. Except the jumbo, which I never had issues with.

Enough babble from me! Call your demo (or your upline, or a friend that has one!) and see if you can take hers for a test drive. You'll want one for sure!

MissyR_25 11-13-2004 08:40 PM

I just used it tonight at a workshop and all my customers who usually complain and ALWAYS ask for a new piece of cardstock because they messed up LOVED it! They were all bummed out that they couldn't order it until Dec. Yes, I probably should have waited, but I was doing 3 projects with wheels and wanted them to try it.

It is so easy to line the wheels up and roll right next to the last line since the guide is see through. Also, since it comes in 2 parts I was able to use it for 2 projects at the same time! We used it with the regular and jumbo sized wheels without any problems. You've got to get it! $9.95 is a great value for this tool!!

stampin_up_mommy 11-13-2004 09:05 PM

Used mine tonight also

I used my wheel guide tonight to show at a stamp camp and im suere ill have ladies ordering it Dec 1 I know it went on all the wish list tonight its well worth the money and some one elese pointed out you could get another set of them and make it even longer for like wrapping paper or even a border on a wall !! :) Its a gotta have :wink:

Amber W :lol: