Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   what's your favorite non SU company to buy stamps from. (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/whats-your-favorite-non-su-company-buy-stamps-155746/)

Lisa62 06-19-2006 06:28 AM

what's your favorite non SU company to buy stamps from.

Just wondering from everyone where do you buy most of your non Su stamps from.Since we all buy stamps from all over.I can't help but ask.what companies have stamps that you absolutely love.that you have to buy on a regular basis.

kgafner 06-19-2006 06:41 AM

I LOVE house mouse, so anyone who sells house mouse... I think stampabilities or something like that. Other than that, I really don't buy stamps elsewhere... just house mouse :)

faithfulstamping 06-19-2006 06:41 AM

I just signed up with The Angel Company so that's my new favorite. I also really like Time To Stamp stamps.

janelill 06-19-2006 06:57 AM

I browse online stores alot, and i'm like if i see a stamp i like, i buy it, and i don't know what company half of my stamps come from.....

paynete 06-19-2006 07:06 AM

inky Antics!

I love their Worldly Women, too cute.

mytime 06-19-2006 07:16 AM

I LOVE SU the best, but when I get bored with the stuff I have (cause I've bought every set I've wanted from this one) I like to buy from www.addictedtorubberstamps.com They sell from EVERYONE (just about) shipping is super fast too. I can also get ribbon and paper whatever....
I like all the folowing-and have alot of samples in my gallery
Technique Tuesdays (my fav. set of theirs is Petal Pushers its awesome!)
The Paper Salon (Tailored tins are way cute)
Inky Antics (the Monica Lee line of girls)
Sass a fras las (Faux stitches and groovy stitched flowers LOVE it)
A Muse-only own a few but I like em. Need to get used to the simplicity.
CTMH-just ordered some butterflies called Flutter a sentiment set Follow your dreams and the NEW stitches!! Can't wait to get them
TAC-Their special stamps this month for $2.50 are way cute so I got them all. And I bought their special delivery set as well as a few others.
I shop everywhere! If I like I buy.

huladolphin 06-19-2006 07:24 AM

I'm also a big Inky Antics fan! There turtles are just too cute...And they have nice calligraphy saying and often offer free stamps with purchase.

Mary JB 06-19-2006 07:30 AM

It's TAC for me! I love the unmounted stamps! I can't wait for the new catalog!. I here it will be out this week.

RidiculouslyAddicted 06-19-2006 07:35 AM

I just bought my first Penny Black hedgehog this weekend and I absolutely LOVE him! I got online after I got home and found about 200 more hedgehogs that I *have* to have!!

Faereygirl 06-19-2006 07:44 AM

House Mouse and Inkadinkadoo. Just got my first Inkadinkadoo wheels this weekend!!!

Mahloumel 06-19-2006 07:58 AM

I find myself really digging stamps from

Eureka
My Sentiments Exactly
Leave Memories
Digital Princess Designs
Stampendous
Hero Arts

And I am sooooo glad I have so many PSX stamps! They really were a great company; I haven't seen a single stamp of theirs I don't like if not love. So sad they went out of bidness!!!

NancyK. 06-19-2006 08:03 AM

I love the following:

Sunday International
Limited Edition
ARt Impressions watercolor series

sma499 06-19-2006 08:04 AM

I like Hero Arts, too. And I have a bunch of miscellaneous stamps from different companies.

Dotty 06-19-2006 08:09 AM

A Muse
Penny Black
Stampendous
Inky Antics / Art Gone Wild
Hero Arts
MSE

Rubber Stamp Nut 06-19-2006 08:56 AM

A Muse!!

rocketdog 06-19-2006 09:09 AM

River City Rubberworks- they crack me up!
If it's not one thing, it's your mother

Lisa62 06-19-2006 09:49 AM

what stamps from tac are 2.50.I would love to see them any pictures or know where I can see picturs of them.

ninatar 06-19-2006 09:53 AM

I like Stamp Diva's selection of stamps(many companies).

I seem to be spending a lot more on paper, powder and ink than stamps lately.

Nina

StampingCrazy 06-19-2006 09:54 AM

I like Inky Antics and TAC.

Angela

PH in VA 06-19-2006 10:59 AM

eat cake graphics
Purple Onion Designs
Hero Arts
Wordsworth

imataloss 06-19-2006 11:03 AM

Hero Arts
MSE
Wordsworth
Stampendous

Ireland 06-19-2006 11:06 AM

After SU....
Judikins
Stampers Anonymous
Stampington
Stampscapes
Inkadinkadoo
Penny Black Verses
Magenta
Hampton Arts
Hero Arts

kikikaren 06-19-2006 11:24 AM

I love Impress Rubber Stamps. It's actually a store and across the country from me, but their website is so lovely. I'm sure they sell all sorts of brands of stamps, but I just can't help but love to look at their stuff. I've ordered from them before and the stamps were reasonably priced and good quality. Plus, my order came with a handstamped thank you note!

Charmed 06-19-2006 11:33 AM

I love A Muse Stamps - some of their sayings are the best!

I am also a huge fan of Magenta Rubber Stamps. Some of their new designs are just wonderful.

I also have alot of Hero Arts stamps as well.

prchvs 06-19-2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikikaren
I love Impress Rubber Stamps. It's actually a store and across the country from me, but their website is so lovely. I'm sure they sell all sorts of brands of stamps, but I just can't help but love to look at their stuff. I've ordered from them before and the stamps were reasonably priced and good quality. Plus, my order came with a handstamped thank you note!

Me too! I love their website. I also have bought from Inky Antics, CTMH and MSE. But, I tend to stick mainly with SU!

Palapala 06-19-2006 11:38 AM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Gray Wolf Graphics" out of South Haven, MI. They are a small company that sells at stamps shows/conventions. They have THEE best animal stamps around. Very detailed and realistic. But also very hard to find.

I also have lots of TAC and CTMH

jeanstamping2 06-19-2006 02:09 PM

Mine are.......

TAC The Angel Company (I demo for them)
http://www.theangelcompany.net

House Mouse ( I have a lot of older HM stamps)
Stampin.com ( I buy a lot from this company as they have really good stamps)
http://stampin.com

Kittypaws 06-19-2006 03:10 PM

I like Hero Arts & Cornish Heritage Farms, but if I see an odd stamp here & there that I like, I'll get it.

gmcbunny 06-19-2006 03:13 PM

CTMH - obviously
TAC
Peddler's Pack

Just to name a few - :)

Jenlast 06-19-2006 04:05 PM

I like Hero Arts. Love the medallion stamps of theirs! I also like Cornish Heritage Farms which I learned about on this website and have ordered from several times--particularly the background stamps. I'm learning to like the acrylics from Wordsworth and CTMH.

CardFanatic 06-19-2006 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palapala
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Gray Wolf Graphics" out of South Haven, MI. They are a small company that sells at stamps shows/conventions. They have THEE best animal stamps around. Very detailed and realistic. But also very hard to find.

I love that company, too! I just discovered another small stamp company in Traverse City, Michigan... Custer's Last Stamp. They do Michigan lighthouses and bridges.

I also love Stampendous, Hero Arts, A Muse, Inkadinkado, Hampton Art Stamps, and Whipper Snapper.

I forgot to mention Darcie's. Cute images and sayings.

I forgot another company! LOL! Great Impressions

imastamper 06-19-2006 04:44 PM

After SU, I get really good deals for House Mouse stamps at www.hmstamps.com

Sereikastamper 06-19-2006 06:52 PM

I am totally biased to www.inkyantics.com :)

Mahloumel 06-19-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmed
I am also a huge fan of Magenta Rubber Stamps. Some of their new designs are just wonderful.

I got excited when I saw an ad of theirs mentioning they carry unmounted stamps as well. I love that style of stamp!!!

ardenskay 06-19-2006 11:45 PM

I love Art Impressions, especially their Timeless Classic line and their new stamps. I love to get their grab bags, reasonably priced for what you get. I also like Hero Arts, Magenta, and many others! LOL

Kay A.

Lisa62 06-20-2006 05:00 AM

kay what is in the grab bags how many stamps do you get and how much for them.I would love a website too.

danssister 06-20-2006 05:10 AM

I went to Viva Las Vegastamps last week while we were in Las Vegas, and fell in love! lol They have some wonderful stamps, and I can't wait to use them!

TNnative 06-20-2006 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palapala

Do they have a website?

TNnative 06-20-2006 05:57 AM

Cornish Heritage Farms bg stamps
Sutter Enterprises stamps

I had not heard of Sutter before, but saw some of their deer on the CHF site. Very realistic, they even had the realistic wild turkey stamp I had been looking for.

kgladney 06-20-2006 07:09 AM

Lately it is Stampscapes. They are just beautiful. They can create beautiful scenery. Alot of work but well worth it.