Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-23-2006, 06:50 PM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a particular stamp - help!

Does anyone one know where I can buy a tree stamp by A Stamp in the Hand? When I looked on the website I noticed that they only wholesale. Not even ebay has it!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2006, 02:43 AM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Did you try Addicted to Rubberstamping? I know that site has tons of companies they deal with! Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2006, 03:08 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 86 Likes on 38 Posts

A Stamp in the Hand does a convention in San Jose and in Sacramento every year. I cannot usually get to Sacramento but will be attending this year. It's on July 22. If you can't find it, I will be happy to buy it for you if I can find it there, and then e-mail you with a report and you can pay for it. (They will be in Southern California earlier in July also.) - Gay Howe
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2006, 12:41 PM   #4  
Glitter Queen

Default I have one of their tree stamps

I have A Stamp In The Hand H-1600 (I think--hard to read) & it says Country Tree, Single. Stamp is approx 3 3/4 x 2 1/4. If you e-mail me, I will be glad to stamp off some images for you. I do not want to sell the stamp.

I have bought their stamps at local stationary/paper store, which has since discontinued carrying stamps and also at conventions. I'm not aware of any on-line sources. If anyone knows of on-line source can you please post info.

Lynn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2006, 06:02 PM   #5  
Kookie Creator

Thanks so much for all your help. You ladies are awesome!! The tree I am looking for is an acacia tree - only found in Africa. Thanks for the lead to Addicted to rubber Stamps - they did have something similar but it was over $15 without shipping and that is a bit much for me. I am watching one on ebay at the moment that may be great if I can get it at the right price! I will come back if I don't win it. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Likes