Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Weekend plans? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/weekend-plans-589889/)

PedalPower 07-18-2014 08:26 AM

Weekend plans?

Does anyone have any crafty plans for the weekend? Going to a crop? Stamping at home? Just curious what my creative friends are doing this weekend. :D

I've decided to attend some classes at a local bead shop. This is new to me, but I'm excited to go.

buddy'smama 07-18-2014 08:44 AM

I am going to start on my Christmas Cards.

PedalPower 07-18-2014 08:56 AM

Good for you...hope you get a lot accomplished!

muscrat 07-18-2014 02:52 PM

DH took the day off and we went to hobby lobby!

beaddict 07-18-2014 02:58 PM

I'm in the process of beading a necklace for my sister to give her for her birthday tomorrow. That and a little stamping is all i'll be doing between now and Sunday. On Sunday afternoon I'll be going to a crafty Meetup so I can meet some people in my new community. I'll either be taking stamping stuff or one of my many beading projects in progress..

What kind of beading class are you taking? I sometimes teach off-loom bead weaving techniques. :) You can see some of my work if you click on the link in my signature. There is some stamping stuff intermingled with the beaded stuff. I've since separated my beading and stamping and have separate blogs for each. Anyhow, i'm finally getting some projects done and I'll start posting regularly to my beady blog again (I've really missed it).

Have a fun creative weekend!

swandog-4 07-18-2014 03:06 PM

Going to help a friend make a special card tonight.....some stamping tomorrow afternoon...and then off to make a fairy garden on Sunday at a somewhat local feed and seed store....

PedalPower 07-18-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaddict (Post 20695848)
I'm in the process of beading a necklace for my sister to give her for her birthday tomorrow. That and a little stamping is all i'll be doing between now and Sunday. On Sunday afternoon I'll be going to a crafty Meetup so I can meet some people in my new community. I'll either be taking stamping stuff or one of my many beading projects in progress..

What kind of beading class are you taking? I sometimes teach off-loom bead weaving techniques. :) You can see some of my work if you click on the link in my signature. There is some stamping stuff intermingled with the beaded stuff. I've since separated my beading and stamping and have separate blogs for each. Anyhow, i'm finally getting some projects done and I'll start posting regularly to my beady blog again (I've really missed it).

Have a fun creative weekend!

I'm very new to beading. I've only ever made illusion necklaces, but the classes I'll be taking will be using the Knotty Board and will be several variations of pieces you use that board to create. I'm super excited!

shellebelle 07-18-2014 10:45 PM

I have a workshop in a couple of weeks so need to start making my samples. I have no idea what cards to demo yet!

JoBear2 07-19-2014 12:52 AM

Going to a bricks and mortar Scrapbooking store to buy some cardstock to match my Christmas papers and have a look around for an hour or so. The family member who I care for has been really sick for a few weeks so this is the first chance I have had to go out and have some "me time" while my DH looks after them.

Allistamps123 07-19-2014 02:38 AM

I started the weekend off with a BANG! I went to a SU class Thursday night and then drove an hour (I've moved) last night to another SU class. Last night was so fun because my original demo held a class again for the first time in about 3 years.

All the old gang was there and we had a blast. It's been 9 years since this demo got me addicted to the best hobby ever!

ksmile1978 07-19-2014 04:28 AM

I am hoping to scrapbook and make cards at some point over the weekend...unfortunately household chores have to get done first. Boo!

live4stampin 07-19-2014 04:42 AM

I've got a Close to my Heart open house next Sunday, so I'm playing with my new stuff. I need to make a sample of my project, plus gifts for all who will be attending. Can't wait to get my hands on all my new goodies! :)

Anne