Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Viking Delivery (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/viking-delivery-23860/)

Kerilou 01-13-2005 11:34 AM

Viking Delivery

Boy..I ordered from VIking yesterday morning, and it came today...I live so far out in the middle of nowhere...how do they deliver so fast??? Kerilou

Sharon Worley 01-13-2005 11:41 AM

I agree - it's truly amazing! Less than 24 hours after ordering my Prismacolor pencils I'm already using them.

Kerilou 01-13-2005 11:46 AM

Ha! That is what I got, too...a savings of $91.92..unbelievable! Kerilou

Sharon Worley 01-13-2005 11:50 AM

LOL! Don't you feel just like a kid at Christmas!?

wyokat 01-13-2005 12:12 PM

Please, oh please, elaborate...What are the pencils and why do I need them. And (just in case) what are the Viking codes so I can order them?

thanks in advance!
Kathy

luvtostampstampstamp 01-13-2005 12:15 PM

Awesome, eh! Can you imagine if SU delivered that fast????? Wuh!

Sharon Worley 01-13-2005 12:36 PM

Go to Princessink's gallery and look at her AWESOME cards done using the Gamsol technique - you too will want and need Prismacolor pencils!!

Kerilou 01-13-2005 01:32 PM

here is the thread about the Prismacolors...they were originally 120.00 and we were able to get them for around 40....great deal...

SanfordĀ® PrismacolorĀ® Pencils, Assorted, Pack Of 120
with the sale code BLN-3602 (I just tried typing it in and it took it) for the price of 56.98

and then used the $20 off a $50 order DZ2-PRD20, but it wouldn't take it so I called...and the very nice lady gave me a $20 discount.

So, I am getting my 120 Prismacolor set for $36.98! I am very pleased and can't wait to get them!

http://forums.splitcoaststampers.com...r=asc&start=15

Grits 01-13-2005 02:31 PM

Less than 24 hours for me too, and I'm waaaay out in the boonies.

AndyJoe 01-13-2005 03:12 PM

Thank you so much ladies. I just saw you post for the pencils that I would have never been able to afford and just put the order in via the phone for the same reason, the $20 code would not go through the computer. I very nice woman took the order and I will receive them by Monday. I am so excited! I would never had been able to get them, I almost flipped when I saw the price at $56., WOW what a price for 120. Thank you again. I didn't even know that they had Prismcolor pencils there.

mom5boys 01-13-2005 04:14 PM

Viking Delivery

I'm new to all of this stampin stuff and the site. I keep hearing about "Viking" and their great deals. What is the web-site address please?

Thanks.

Robbie

AndyJoe 01-13-2005 04:25 PM

Almost everyone here knows about getting the monoadhesive tape and refills here, the dispenser is about 2.50 and the refills are only 1.88 each. That is the best price anywhere and they usually deliver within 24 hours. I have codes if you want them. First you have to set up an account with them which only takes a few minutes.

Viking.com

baughtl 01-13-2005 04:36 PM

OK - I placed the order for the Prismacolor pencils yesterday morning, tracked my order on the website. Says Delivered today... NOT!! This is the same thing that happenend on my first order for Monoadhesive.

Contacted Viking Customer Support by phone and they are shipping them out again for delivery on Monday without an additional charge to my credit card. (Last time I had to repurchase, was charged the list price, had to call for a credit on the difference, yadda yadda yadda...)

Anyone else have this happen? I ultimately get what I ordered at the (incredible) discounted price, but my orders are not actually delivered the first time! Wonder if it's an issue with the third party they've contracted with for delivery.

Anyway - as long as I get them for the thirty some odd dollars, I can wait an extra day or two!!

Shawna 01-13-2005 04:40 PM

Prisma pencils

Thank You Thank YOu Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a sweet deal !!!!!
In Him,
Shawna

love6kids 01-13-2005 05:02 PM

Just wanted to let you know that if you have already used the $20 off a $50 order, you can't do it again.
I didn't realize that it was a one-time deal, so I called customer service when my order wouldn't accept the $20 off, and was told that since I had already used this discount, I couldn't use it again.
Still, less than $60 for 120 Prismacolor pencils is an awesome deal. My kids use these pencils voraciously for their high school projects, and believe me, I know how much they cost retail!!
:) Alicia

ctychick 01-13-2005 08:03 PM

It looks like they are sold out! :( :(

kellywilliamsj 01-13-2005 08:22 PM

I made an order TODAY and I got it TODAY! WOWZA!!!!! That's fast!

I guess I won't have to worry about running out of Mono!!!!

Kelly

ZZZach'smom 01-13-2005 08:29 PM

I'm bummed! They are out! I just tried to order too, and I called to ask if you could order and pay now and receive the goods later...can't use sale codes on backorders she said. They expect more to arrive some time in February!!

Janna

stampingrainbow 01-13-2005 08:55 PM

I just called a minute ago and ordered the pencils!!! I will get them on Monday. Thanks to everyone who posted the sale info and the special codes!

ctychick 01-13-2005 09:22 PM

Just for the future, how do you get the codes?

love2Bcreative 01-14-2005 12:20 AM

[quote="baughtl"]OK - I placed the order for the Prismacolor pencils yesterday morning, tracked my order on the website. Says Delivered today... NOT!! This is the same thing that happenend on my first order for Monoadhesive.quote]

I learned this today, so I thought I would pass it along! When it says that it is delivered (when you actually dont have your product yet) is because that is when they delivered it to the shipping company that will be delivering it to your house---in my case it is UPS. If you really want to know when it will be to your house, just give Viking a call and they can track it on line and give you your delivery date!! But in most cases it is not longer than 3 days!!

HTH! :wink:

ZZZach'smom 01-14-2005 11:11 AM

Stampingrainbow, Did you use a different code to get the pencils? I tried last night, apparently very close to the time that you got them, and they were out. I was trying to order the 120 pkg, did you get 120 or 48? I am so frustrated! I really, really want some pencils!! Thanks!

Does anybody know if the technique using these pencils and mineral spirits can be done safely in scrapbooks? I really want to try it, and I might want to use it in my baby's scrapbook if it is safe. I have the "Somebunny New" set, and that would look so cute colored with this technique. I sure hope somebody out there knows more about this...

Thanks to those who posted the codes. Where do you all find out these secret codes that save you so much money? I am hoping that when the pencils get restocked I can get a bargain like you all did.

Janna

AndyJoe 01-14-2005 12:10 PM

If I am not mistaken, I think it all depends in what part of the country you live in as to what is available or not. The reason they can deliver to you so quickly is that there are stores or warehouses in different parts of the country that they get their supplies from depending on where it was ordered from. That is how they can deliver it so quickly to you. So where I live the pencils are still available, I just ordered them last evening about 8 pm and my daughter ordered hers after 9pm and they still had them in stock.
I cannot remember who told me, I think it was my husband that explained why they can deliver so quickly to me as opposed to another company located in one area and only ship from there. They will have different delivery times depending on how far they need to ship it.
If anyone else has heard this as well maybe they can verify this.
I would keep trying.
As far as the codes go, I find them out here, someone always has the new code, you only need to post a question about it and everyone here is so helpful, someone will know and answer you.

NancyL2648 01-14-2005 01:17 PM

I just ordered the pencils! Woohoo....can't wait till they are delivered.
I'm thinking Mike's carries the orderless mineral spirits and the stubs????