Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-15-2007, 05:03 PM   #81  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimberlyinMN
I prefer the EZ Mount (or TAC's Creative Cling which is probably the exact same thing) over the Grafix vinyl cling sheets. I first tried the vinyl cling sheets and find that they don't stick nearly as well as the EZ Mount stuff. (At least not for me.) I don't think there's much of a difference as far as which gives the best stamped image -- although with the Grafix vinyl cling, my rubber was falling off the acrylic block (sometimes inked) so that might make a difference as far as WHERE you stamp the image! (Like on the desk, the edge of the card, the carpet, my pants.....)

Kimberly

Kimberly:

Ez-mount Foam and Creative Cling Foam is The Same thing.

We use to called Ez-mount foam up until Last year. then TAC started calling Creative Cling Foam.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #82  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon13
New info on EZ mount from a vendor of mine in Alberta -

Hi Everyone,
Sunday International has out done themselves! As you all know I'm a fan of their EZ mount...They've added a NEW Thin EZ mount to their product line! This cushion is 1/16" thick...or should I say thin...

Perfect for placing on top of cushion already on stamps! This will work perfectly for those of you who have been taking the cushion off your Stampin' Up sets....You don't need to anymore!! Just place the stamp with cushion on the thin EZ Mount, cut around & You're DONE!
Now, in no time, you'll have your stamps mounted on EZ mount cling and in your binder!
This is the same high quality cushion, with adhesive on one side and 'cling' on the other....Just thinner.
According to Sunday International, this is also perfect for Small Stamps, (under 1" in size)...To be absolutely honest with you....I had no problem with their regular EZ mount and small stamps, so I'm not sure how this would be better...I will try it, and find out if there is a difference between the two thicknesses on small stamps and let you know what I find

I received an email from Sunday International late Friday, informing me of the new product and that there were only a limited number of sheets available now, (what was left over from CHA show) and that they are expecting a shipment of a limited amount on April 15. I will be placing a pre-orderwithin a couple of days to make sure I can get some here in Canada without any delays.

I'm a little confused, why would you use this thin EZ Mount with the 1/16 foam instead of just vinyl cling (the vinyl only) if there is foam already adhered to the stamp (e.g. SU stamps)?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #83  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by its_kristy
I'm a little confused, why would you use this thin EZ Mount with the 1/16 foam instead of just vinyl cling (the vinyl only) if there is foam already adhered to the stamp (e.g. SU stamps)?
The vinyl (only) sheets don't cling nearly as good as the EZ Mount stuff.

Kimberly
Old 02-16-2007, 07:58 AM   #84  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

vinyl cling sheets Become Not so clingy after along time.

I have some stamps that I mounted that way, 2 years ago. And now they don't cling.
I've cleaned them thinkng that this would help but it didn't.

It's just like those Window Clings that you put up on your window for the holidays. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

This is why I use either Ez-mount foam or Tack it over & over Glue.

Of course when you purchase any Stamps From The Angel Company (TAC) Every Stamp set comes with a full Sheet of Foam

I purchased from TAC along time ago Some Red Foam.
One side is sticky and the other side is just foam and you then apply the Tack it over & over glue to it.

So when I purchase other unmounted stamps from other companies this what I use now.

You can use if you want too. Some of the Craft foam from your craft store.
Along with the Tack it over & over glue...Cause one side of the craft foam has a sticky side and you will be able to apply the rubber side to this and then use the TIO&O Glue to the other side.

I have found the craft foam in Wal-mart and Hobby Lobby and Michaels,