Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Tired of Xmas, ready for spring...... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/tired-xmas-ready-spring-21249/)

MICHELLE WOODERSON 12-27-2004 05:53 AM

Tired of Xmas, ready for spring......

Anybody else with me......I'm so tired of looking at Christmas cards, etc. I'm ready for anything new. Valentines, springy stuff, even older stamp sets will do. And more samples of Sellabration sets. I still need to make 20 thank you cards for Christmas gifts but just can't go back to any Christmas-y themes.

HeatherJ 12-27-2004 06:09 AM

I am in the process of making 20 Valentine cards for a swap that I need to mail on Monday, so Christmas has been swept away for another year. I do think I will try to start and make some Christmas cards a few each month this year to help ease the time in December. A good thought, right? I saw a post about joining a challenge so we have to check in - that will help me stick to it. LIke Weight Watchers - if it was just me seeing the scale, I wouldn't try at all :-)

HeatherJ

qcbetty 12-27-2004 06:10 AM

Michelle.......stop saying that! I just got my bundle up set mounted and I need to make some cards with that! You, Leese, Lana and Cami have kept me inspired with that set!!

:)

karinlm 12-27-2004 06:42 AM

I'm with you :) I was so glad to have Christmas over that I took our Christmas tree down by 8:30pm Christmas Day, put away 90% of the decorations and the cards we got into storage. I am so ready to move on to crafting something OTHER than Christmas!

I would give anything to sit down in my slippers and PJ's to work on the album I started ;)

MICHELLE WOODERSON 12-27-2004 07:14 AM

Debbi, Bundle Up is still on my good list because I'm considering that set my "winter" set. I hope that set makes it into the new catty because it can be used into the winter season which around here doesn't start until Jan/Feb. I'll probably do my xmas thank you's with that set but use colors other than red and green. I can't put that set away yet, no way! But anything else with Christmas images has to be put back on the shelf, okay?

kathleenh 12-27-2004 07:49 AM

I'm with you Michelle. I made 50 Christmas cards all the same and I am sick of them! I do still like my Bundle Up set and haven't done much with it yet. I'm ready for flowers, spring, sell-a-bration - anything but Christmas!

njdcmd 12-27-2004 07:57 AM

Me too!! I'm ready for bright spring colors.

buttons2 12-27-2004 10:47 AM

I, too, am ready to put things away but my DD is coming for a visit later this week so will leave things out until she is gone. I also cheated on some of my thank yous -- I USED HALLMARK!!! Will I be drummed from the SCS Society for doing that :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wanda

prochman_is_addicted 12-27-2004 11:14 AM

I too joined the valentine swap for 20 cards. I was done with the christmas cards and wanted something new.

Shell 12-27-2004 12:02 PM

I'm just hoping to have time to stamp something other than paint cans for gifts!! LOL!!!! I didn't use all Christmas on those, but I'm still tired of 'having' to do them. It will be nice to have time to just play for a while.

mamakimberly 12-27-2004 12:24 PM

Have you been spying on me??

I am all about PINK today. NO MORE Christmas colors! Let's go spring!!! :)