Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tightening the belt - Scrappin' bugeting

Many of us on these forums are either out of a job, have a loved one out, or are worried/planning for the possibility of losing our current jobs.

With that, I know I have started stocking up on things now while I can afford them just in case I lose my job.

I wanted to have a place to share budgetting ideas for stamping and also a list of essentials that you can add to your current orders as budgets allow to stock up on.

For me, I have been adding an extra pack of cardstock, buttons, ribbon and filling in some stamps I didn't have (like Christmas and other holidays) as well as stocking up on nugget tins and other supplies for giving low cost gifts to people.

Should I lose my job, I know that I can at least give nugget tins to child or friends or wrap up small toys/lotions etc that I have purchased at the dollar store and put aside. Costco has the huge 52 oz bags of nuggets on sale this week for $9.99. So I purchased several bags of them to store.

What ways have you all been cutting back, or planning ahead? We live by Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace rules our house, so we have a written budget and I have my own "mad money" budget item that I pull from for stamping supplies each month. That will be the first category to go when we start cutting back.

What essential items do you think you will need to stock up on?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:38 AM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know I HAVE to have several packs of my favorite neutrals on hand.

Other than that I think I could really get by without buying anything for a few years and not run out of stuff. Not that I plan to do that, but I'm saying if something happened I wouldn't have to give up crafting for quite a while.

I think it's smart to think ahead.

Oh adhesive, if you are seriously stockpiling, make sure you have plenty of adhesive. I know I go through about a roll of ATG refill a month, so I have about a year of that. I have some other stuff I could use to make it last longer, adhesives I don't like as much. But if I get down to like 3 rolls of refill I'll buy another box.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:39 AM   #3  
Hardware Hotshot

it's always the new items that tempt me, so that is hard to disapline myself.
I really need to use what I already have, and say that each year. I also need to spend less on this hobby, so there won't be any large expenses, as I haven't used a credit card in three years; so glad to not have any balances on that.
My purchases are usually newer stamps, more digi/unmunted because they are less expensive, and Gina K cardstock when it comes back in stock, are on my list of needs.
I think twice about spending a lot on rubber stamps sets anymore, look to those being re sold.

my avatar: (such desparation), Dear God, if you can't make me thin; make my
friends fat"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:48 AM   #4  
Die Cut Diva

Ladies....You can always economize by not putting so many embelishments on your cards. A couple choice pieces goes a long way. It's the "extra" items on the cards that builds up the costs!

I also prefer to give 1 small good quality item in a small box rather than a bunch of cheap items. Again, less is more.

Just my opinions.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:55 AM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm set for about a year if I had to be. I guess I would just stock up on some paper. I have ribbon, buttons, felt cut-outs, ink, tools, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 07:03 AM   #6  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Good tips. I haven't been buying embellishments for a long time. I have a Cricut and a Big Kick, so I don't need letters, stickers, chipboard shapes, etc. I would rather spend any "extra" money on cartridges, an occasional die, and (my weakness) PAPER. Also, whenever I receive a card with 3-D embellishments, I take them off if I'm not planning to keep the card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #7  
Insane Embellisher

Location: Virginia, where we have the beach and mountains all in one state!!

I am buying only where needed. To be honest the only thing I really need to buy will be cardstock, not Designer Paper either I have plenty of that. But to cut my budget I try to not look at any new catalog's and if I do I want at least a month before I purchase this way I will think about it and make sure I will use it.

Like scrapjanny said I am making my own embellisments. Example I will buy buttons but in clear (so I can color myself), black or white. I am starting to do this with my ribbon too. I'll color them with my Copics.

I am starting a monthly budget of 50.00 and that's it. I have enough to last me awhile and I will have to use what I have.

Great thread.

My "Small" Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #8  
Gallery Gazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been spending very little for over a year already and have saved a lot of money by just using what I already have.

I also use repurposed items-like charms from a discount bin at Walmart, ribbon off a gift, anything that strikes me as being useful for a card!

I buy double sided tape at the dollar store and it lasts me awhile-I get 4 or 5 rolls at a time for a dollar each.

I try not to want every new thing that's out there. I don't want my cards with a zillion things on them-like all the flowers and extra goodies. I have enough with what I have. Yes, I love all the nesties of varying shapes but I am making do with one set right now, and my scallop punches.

That all being said, I am having my spring workshop next weekend and I can't wait to see what I can get new! I am tired of all my stamps sets-no new ones for over a year. ANd I will for sure get the new edge and corner punches.

There has to be the odd reward for good behaviour!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #9  
Crimping Master

SU paper, adhesives & envelopes!
I have tons of DP and embellishments....
My husband is out of work....I took on a part time babysitting job to help out!
I've not purchased any stamps or anything stamping related in a long time
other than adhesive!

great question!
Lori
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #10  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks for the input guys, keep it comin'.

I am a brand new stamper (thanks to Santa this year), so I don't have any previous stock to speak of.

I have purchased discounted mono adhesive by the case and it was only like $1-somthing each, which was a great price.

I've been sticking with three stamp companies for now, PTI, Unity and SU and only buying a few other stamps that I liked in different styles.

Each month I have been adding to my supplies and tools. DH is already out of work for the past year and nothing in sight. We were lucky enough to have not had any debt, no credit cards, no loans and the mortgage was already paid. So wtih my job, we're in a good place...not wonderful, but not bad either. If my job were to go, we are in really bad shape.

Last edited by Bethshaya; 03-05-2010 at 08:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #11  
Linking Queen

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

When my husband's company announced in 2008 that his location would be closing in 2010 the first craft item I stocked up on was re-inkers for my SU pads (and, if I could find them, for my other pads too). Inkpads last a long time but do need to have more ink added so it was protecting an investment. Plus the reinkers are used in some techniques.

Then I began buying adhesive whenever it was on sale (I have Xyron machines in 3 sizes + other things like tape runners and foam/dimensional tape.) I was very fortunate that both my DH and my BFF each gave me tons of different adhesives for Christmas!

The next item on my list is envelopes - I look for sales at the office supply stores and one SIL gives me some unused ones in larger sizes (not sure where she gets them but most are blank while others say American Greetings or Hallmark) that I use for special occasion cards.

My most recent order was for my favorite colors of SU cardstock and previous purchases were for ribbon shares. I mostly use brads and gems but have plenty. Plus I have lots of eyelets that came with my Crop-A-Dile (another Christmas present!).

I do still buy paper and if I like something in the clearance bin and it goes with my style it gets purchased (shopping is my "other" therapy and gets me out of the house - my FIL lives with us and an escape is needed every so often!)

I have some flower embellishments but most of the time I make my own by stacking shapes from punches or dies. Which brings up another item I will stock up on - the consumable items for my diecut machine (cutting mats and such) and blades for my paper trimmers.

Great thread! I hope we all have time for ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethshayaView Post
Many of us on these forums are either out of a job, have a loved one out, or are worried/planning for the possibility of losing our current jobs.

With that, I know I have started stocking up on things now while I can afford them just in case I lose my job.

I wanted to have a place to share budgetting ideas for stamping and also a list of essentials that you can add to your current orders as budgets allow to stock up on.

For me, I have been adding an extra pack of cardstock, buttons, ribbon and filling in some stamps I didn't have (like Christmas and other holidays) as well as stocking up on nugget tins and other supplies for giving low cost gifts to people.

Should I lose my job, I know that I can at least give nugget tins to child or friends or wrap up small toys/lotions etc that I have purchased at the dollar store and put aside. Costco has the huge 52 oz bags of nuggets on sale this week for $9.99. So I purchased several bags of them to store.

What ways have you all been cutting back, or planning ahead? We live by Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace rules our house, so we have a written budget and I have my own "mad money" budget item that I pull from for stamping supplies each month. That will be the first category to go when we start cutting back.

What essential items do you think you will need to stock up on?
What are nugget tins? And if you need them, maybe I do too??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by sewnmachineView Post
What are nugget tins? And if you need them, maybe I do too??
They are metal hinged tins that you can put chocolates in.

You can cover Hershey Chocolate Nuggets in decorative paper and then place them nicely in these tins and then tie with ribbons etc. They make a great looking gifts and the tins are about $1.50 a piece (some places are $4 each).

Some pics on what they look like

I order from Specialty Bottle Company 9http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=63). But you can also get them at PaperTrey Ink, GinaK and other various stamping supply stores.

Last edited by Bethshaya; 03-05-2010 at 09:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:26 AM   #14  
Inking Addict

Default Tightening budget

I may be an old futty dutty, but if I thought my husband would be loosing his job, scrapbooking would probably be the last of my worries. Instead of out buying scrapbooking stuff, I would be saving my pennies, and or adding to my food storage. When it comes to feeding my family I don't think they are going to get too excited over what color of paper I have, but more that their little tummies are fool. Just my opinion. I hope you don't have to go through this. Deanna
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #15  
Gallery Gazer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Another thing: I sell my cards and put that money either away in savings, or into cardstock. I have sold quite a few through the years (although no where near the 5000.00 worth one lady here sells, she has an amazing business)

I buy envelopes at an office supply place for 250 for 20.00.

Do you have a button collection from a Grandma or someone? Lots of treasures to be found in old jewlery and buttons.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #16  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have young kids that are constantly growing so whenever they outgrow/ruin something, I salvage the buttons before throwing clothes away. I have a bunch of buttons saved that way. I know buttons can get expensive, so I love my free buttons! I also love those extra buttons that come with new clothes. Those go straight to my button jar too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #17  
Hardware Hotshot

I have the basics and I am carefully watching what I buy to make sure it will have multiple uses.

I am not stocking up on anything, but rather putting all of my lose change in a jar as a rainy day fund. I figure if things get very tight I may want to buy a little something to cheer myself up.

I don't use a lot of embellishments, but I liked Primas . However, they are very pricy. So I bought 3 sprigs of flowers in different colors that were on clearance at Michael's. They were at 90% off so the 3 sprigs cost me less than a dollar. I took the flowers off of the stems and voila I have primas They come off very easily and I must have over 100 of them just from these 3 sprigs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I really don't need anymore embellishments..... I found a huge box of them the other night.

I forgot I had them....Silly me.

One thing I would like to do is stock up on Tape, Nesties, Replacement plates for my cuttlebug.

And Card stock. Ink refills.

I have plenty of Stamps and Designer Paper. to last me along time.

I also agree that I should be stocking up on things for our household and put more into savings.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #19  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by mama grokeView Post
I may be an old futty dutty, but if I thought my husband would be loosing his job, scrapbooking would probably be the last of my worries. Instead of out buying scrapbooking stuff, I would be saving my pennies, and or adding to my food storage. When it comes to feeding my family I don't think they are going to get too excited over what color of paper I have, but more that their little tummies are fool. Just my opinion. I hope you don't have to go through this. Deanna
My thoughts exactly! :mrgreen: Crafting would just have to wait until you could afford to mail out a card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

I would need to stock pile white cardstock, ink, glue dots, and adhesive. Other than that, I'd be good for a couple of years.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I f I had to stock up, it would be consumables rather than extras - cardstock, adhesive and blades. When we didn't really have any spare income, I would buy those anyway and just get extras when I'd sold enough cards to afford it. Other things, some of them are fashionable and then the trend moves on. Some things will always be timeless - but you don't know those in advance, alas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

The $5000 I earn for cards is ONLY from two of my sources...the basket on hubbys desk nets another $75.00 to $125.00 per week and more during holiday periods... if you figure another say on the low side $75.00 per week every week for 52 weeks that is an additional $3900 per year. There is a florist shop near where I work that wants to sell my cards but I am so busy now I dont think I could manage it. The money I make goes back into supplies and postage for my soldier cards.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #23  
Hardware Hotshot

I have a rule in my house to keep clutter down and budget under control. If I'm bringing a new thing into my home, I try to get rid of an old thing. So, if I'm buying new stamps, I have to get rid of old stamps I'm not using anymore. If I'm getting accessories, I have to sell off stuff that's not being used. I've been able to do this with Craigslist and the BST forum here.

I have enough cardstock to last me a few years, at least. Lately, my only splurges are on the six dollar paper packs from Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey...these will last a long time! I've also been splurging on the Pure Innocence stamp sets from My Favorite Things. I can afford a $9 clear stamp set, but I can no longer afford the $20-$40 wood mounted stamp sets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #24  
Gabfest Goddess

We just went through a time when I was unable to buy new stuff for about 3 months, and you know what, it wasn't so bad. I didn't stamp much during that time, but it really made me realize I had plenty to get along with, lol!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #25  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin KView Post
I know I HAVE to have several packs of my favorite neutrals on hand.

Other than that I think I could really get by without buying anything for a few years and not run out of stuff. Not that I plan to do that, but I'm saying if something happened I wouldn't have to give up crafting for quite a while.

I think it's smart to think ahead.

Oh adhesive, if you are seriously stockpiling, make sure you have plenty of adhesive. I know I go through about a roll of ATG refill a month, so I have about a year of that. I have some other stuff I could use to make it last longer, adhesives I don't like as much. But if I get down to like 3 rolls of refill I'll buy another box.
In January I purchased three boxes of ATG tape from the tape depot on ebay. At first I only ordered 1 box just to try it and then I ended up ordering 2 more boxes.

They were running a special in January and that's why I decided to stock up. I received an email yesterday saying that the tape is on sale again. I love their ATG tape and it sure is cheap enough. I can't remember exactly what I paid in Jan....something like $30 for 24 rolls plus like $6 shipping (on my second order). Hubby says I'll have enough tape for like 2 years!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #26  

BTW- I'm a huge Dave Ramsey fan!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

I also am a Dave Ramsey Fan...I went thru the Financial Peace University over a year ago and we are getting so close to being debt free...except the house. WE purchased a brand new home 4 years ago and should have it paid in full in 6 years...Wow..what a day that will be...
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #28  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 76 Likes on 26 Posts

Stamp friends and I have been swapping (temporarily) stamp sets. We were all tired of what we each had, but someone elses stuff looks fun and new!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #29  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
I also am a Dave Ramsey Fan...I went thru the Financial Peace University over a year ago and we are getting so close to being debt free...except the house. WE purchased a brand new home 4 years ago and should have it paid in full in 6 years...Wow..what a day that will be...
blessings.
Hang in there LA and Sprtchick! FREEDOM is around the corner and nothing feels as good as that.

We've been debt free for 7 years now and it was a relief to head into this recession knowing that we were OK, even after DH lost his job. We had planned ahead and had a cushion. Cash is king in our house.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #30  
Sis
Insane Embellisher

You people are just amazing and prove when necessary we do what we need to. I do agree family comes first but also our special time with stamping is a Mental Health Day. LOL I don't need anything and have cut back on going to Hobby and Michaels.........cause they always have something so neat...LOL but love having a hobby I can do at home and be with family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #31  
Crimping Master

Honestly I have way more stuff than I could possibly use. . .I think I'm set for life!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #32  
Hardware Hotshot

I am trying to just buy a bit extra to keep my supplies up, select PP and DSP...and a few stamps and ribbons...

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #33  
Crimping Master

If we were in that position I'm not sure I'd want to stamp. when DH has been unemployed before it has been soooooooo stressful that I didn't so any stamping at all. Things I would stock up on in case though would be adhesive and envelopes. I am good with everything else. I'm actually quite horrified at what I DO have. I have been in boxes for sooooo long and unable to use my things and now I am finally getting them unpacked and organised and finding that I have too much. Looking for local places to donate.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't spend to much except for my yearly splurge. Every tax return I take money for me and it all goes on stamping so I actually spend alot last month but now I am stocked up on PTI cardstock for quite a while as I bought 20 packs.
I also stocked up tape runner and things like that and then bought Nesties and stamps.

Now though I sell my old stuff on Ebay and use that money for new stamping stuff. DH still is not back to work full time- he only works about 3 days a week and is layed the rest and he didn';t work at all the last 2 weeks so money is a bit tight.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #35  
Compulsive Stamper

Send a message via Skype™ to Eriberry

I'm so new to this and a broke college kid, so what I do is scour Michaels and Hobby Lobby ads for sales. Paper was my biggest expense until I noticed a pattern -- I used more card stock than patterned paper. So currently my biggest expense is stamps. Up until this past week my stamp collection consisted of the dollar Studio G stamps from Michaels. But I bought some TGF stamps and some Inkadinkadoo stamps which I have to say that I'm pleased with. The best thing are those coupons! But I do have a question!

What would you say would be the best stamp sets to buy, theme wise? I've been looking at the SU! stamps and Unity but for the most part things seem to be out of my price range. I didn't know if any of you guys had ideas for cheaper stamp sets of various themes, I'd love to try and help pay for college selling cards. It'd really help my parents out!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #36  
Hardware Hotshot

I have concentrated on buying a nice selection of "solid color " CS and go from there with the other things . I use SU CS.

When I started card making about a year ago I bought at least 25 sheets of DP just because it was pretty and on sale. Then I realized I didn't have solid color CS or ribbon to match the DP. I soon learned that I needed to buy solid CS and then find DP and ribbon to match.

I cut a 1.5" square of each color of solid color CS that I have and take them with me to the store when they have a sale on DP or Ribbon.

If you are on a tight budget or not I really think that you need to go at this with a system so you don't go broke or end up with a lot of things you can't use.
By taking my sample colors with me I can go to Michael's when they have DP on sale and spend $2 and come home with 8 sheets of paper I can actually use
Now I am gradually buying Copics to match the solid color CS I have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #37  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by EriberryView Post
I'm so new to this and a broke college kid, so what I do is scour Michaels and Hobby Lobby ads for sales. Paper was my biggest expense until I noticed a pattern -- I used more card stock than patterned paper. So currently my biggest expense is stamps. Up until this past week my stamp collection consisted of the dollar Studio G stamps from Michaels. But I bought some TGF stamps and some Inkadinkadoo stamps which I have to say that I'm pleased with. The best thing are those coupons! But I do have a question!

What would you say would be the best stamp sets to buy, theme wise? I've been looking at the SU! stamps and Unity but for the most part things seem to be out of my price range. I didn't know if any of you guys had ideas for cheaper stamp sets of various themes, I'd love to try and help pay for college selling cards. It'd really help my parents out!

Thanks!
Birthday and Thank You cards are good themes to get. Those are the types of cards that everyone needs.

I would suggest buying stamp sets here on the Buy/Sell/Trade board and buying digital stamps. Of course the digital thing is only worth it if you have a decent printer to print the images out. But the digital images are much cheaper.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #38  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by CardInspiredView Post
Honestly I have way more stuff than I could possibly use. . .I think I'm set for life!
Come share with me Maria!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #39  
Insane Embellisher

Hi!
We just went through 6 months of not buying anything. Then the work situation straightened out and the tax return came in, so we shopped. With cash, and I was able to stock up on decorative paper, I have lots of solid paper, not so much patterned paper. Then I bought some odds and ends at M's that just sort of filled in stuff, a lot was on clearance, and things like Stickles and Vellum tape. Oldest DS took my Cricut wishlist and bought me some cartridges, to go along with the couple DH picked up for me and I am set for a long time now. DS wanted to give me a gift since he wasn't able to during the holidays, and that was awfully sweet of him.

All I really need now is time to play. Which is a true luxury.

Stocking up, reinkers, basic cardstock colors, especially white, black and vanilla/cream. These colors go with everything. Adhesives are the next thing to stock up on. My local WM's is remodeling and took away the craft section (no discounts though) so I stocked up on adhesive refills, I think I bought 10 pkgs, and that will hold me until the remodel is over.

Stock up on patience, humor, some favorite movies, some favorite board games and books, some canned goods and this too shall pass. At least that is what I keep telling myself, LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #40  
Forum Fanatic

Received 71 Likes on 17 Posts

Oh man, I could stamp for a couple of years and not buy anything other than tape, envelopes, and white CS. If I had to stock up it would be the 3 items I listed.

This past year I've stopped hoarding and I buy a lot less than I used to. I have refills for the majority of my inkpads so I think I'm set.
Reply With Quote Likes