Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-09-2006, 06:38 AM   #81  
Stampin' Fool

Location: I try to live in LaLa Land, but people keep interrupting me!
Smile

YES! there is a promotion for signing up in JULY...You get the Level D hostess alphabet FREE. (page 252 in catty.)
Angel Quota's - $100.00 retail quarterly minimums that's only $33.00 retail sales ($25.00 net sales) per month!
quarterly = 4 months
nothing so far for August, except for AngelNet rollout...oh Boy!
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheermom
I have emailed the person who I buy my TAC stamps from but she hasn't emailed me back yet.

I am wondering 2 things; how long does it take you to get your starter kit and what is the quota you have to make each quarter? Is each quarter every 4 months? I printed out the application but don't see the quoto number mentioned anywhere.

Is there a special for demos starting in July? Do we know what it is for August or does anyone even know this info yet?

Thanks so much.

Sherri
Old 07-09-2006, 07:27 AM   #82  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Wondering?

What is TAC?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-09-2006, 08:13 AM   #83  
Crimping Master

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by allinkdup
I use to be with SU and left when I found TAC. I love the Angel Policy since I do sell my things. I also like being a "person" and that the staff at TAC act like they know me and I am not just a number to them.

The discount is great, the incentives each month are very attainable and I love being able to buy the stamp of the month up to 2 mos. ahead of time to get my customers pumped up!

OK, I am done, LOL!

Awna

TAC is sounding better and better all the time.

I'm a SU demo and I have NOT been feeling the love lately. It's over a week into the new catty period and I have yet to receive my demo copy of the catalog. I'm feeling left out of the party

Coletta
Old 07-09-2006, 08:31 AM   #84  
dpc
Cardstock Collector

I also loved SU products and used to be a demonstrator for them years ago. I fell in love with TAC the moment I found them. I joined them without every purchasing a single product from them, nor had I every used un mounted stamps before I signed up. Once I joined I LOVEd the stamps and do not know how I lived without them. I also feel in love with TAC's angel policy. I wanted to be able to sell my hand stamped products when and where I wanted. I am so glad I joined and grateful for the sales requirements because if there are months I need to take a break I am free to without the pressure of meeting high quotas. I also have been lucky and have several recruits to share my passion with!!!

I still have many SU products and will continue to purchase the ones I can't live without. It is wonderful we stampers have so many options. It is great we can pick a company that fits each one of our needs individually. Isn't life great.

Happy Stamping!!!

Please feel free to ask me any questions!!

Dawn
Colorado TAC Demonstrator #2310
www.stampinforfuntoo.com
[email protected]
Old 07-09-2006, 09:22 AM   #85  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alida
What is TAC?
TAC is an acronym for The Angel Company - a direct sales company started in 1997 based out of Salina, Kansas. The owners, Kevin and Mischelle Smith, are both still very involved in every aspect of the company, including getting out and meeting all the demos and listening to what they would like to see in the company.

We sell "unmounted" rubber stamps. The rubber adheres to cushion called Creative Cling. The cling side suctions to clear acrylic blocks. You use the blocks over and over and the stamps never loose their suction as long as the Creative Cling and acrylic block are both clean. They are about 1/2 the price of wood mounted stamps and save lots of storage space. I store mine in CD cases.

While TAC is a direct sales company, there is no pressure to do workshops. As long as you order $100 in regular-priced products every 4 months, you remain active. And if you're ordering just for yourself - that's $25/month AND you get 25% commission back on your own orders. That's a great deal since the prices of TAC's stamps are already low.

We also have lots of awesome TAC-exclusive paper lines. And they've added a lot more scrapbooking-type accessories this year.

Hope that is a good introduction for you to The Angel Company!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #86  
Stampin' Fool

Ok, more questions about being an angel...

I keep seeing mention about AngelNet, what will this do for Angels and customers?

Also, how do you place orders? On the internet, fax, phone or mail? What type of products are purchased on a supply order? (I'm assuming forms, catalogs, etc....)

TIA
Old 07-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #87  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Placing Orders for TAC Customers

Right now you can fax or email orders into TAC.

In the very near future deomonstrators will also be able to place orders online with AngelNet. Angel eCommerce is also coming which will allow your users to order directly online.

Hope that helps...

rita
Old 07-16-2006, 05:37 PM   #88  
Die Cut Diva

Well, I'll just jump in here. I am just ending my paper work and becoming an *Angel* too!

It will be exciting to receive my Start-Up Kit and become and offical Angel!

Karen

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Old 07-16-2006, 05:44 PM   #89  
Polyshrink Goddess

Congrats Karen - welcome to the Angel family...

rita