Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Thanks ppoc1000 for the welcome... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/thanks-ppoc1000-welcome-58299/)

dulcinea 06-09-2005 07:27 PM

Thanks ppoc1000 for the welcome...

Nothing like getting the private message:

"Get a Life! Go bother people on some other forum!"

Personally I find it ironic. Sorry I posted a link that I thought some people would find helpful. :rolleyes:

For the record I love SU and their products, but I am not a Nazi about it and I can't stand people who are.

Stampin Wrose 06-09-2005 09:08 PM

I remember finding a link about Angel Companies when I first started stamping a few years ago. I had NO idea that the images I was using might be actually subject to some laws! I learned a lot that day.

Knowledge is always helpful. Sorry someone had no manners. :)

wynona 06-09-2005 09:36 PM

I am really sorry you got that kind of reply. I didn't see your original post, but hope you can ignore people like that.

Melissa 8791 06-10-2005 08:08 AM

Yikes! I am sorry that you received a negative response like that. I missed your original thread. It's always a good idea to try to ignore hurtful comments like that & to let it roll off your back.

Sorry!

Melissa

Happy Heart 06-10-2005 11:55 AM

I'm so sorry that someone was rude enough to send you such a negative PM. I would not hesitate to report such a message to the administration. We all should have the right to share information without being attacked.
I've come to realize that, to some people, SU! is not a company, it's a religion! There are some who carry "brand loyalty" to the extreme and believe they have a right to shout down and abuse anyone who says anything that they deem the least bit negative. A company that doesn't address its customers' complaints is doomed to eventual failure. Not everything is "sunshine and roses".

Laurie FW 06-10-2005 12:19 PM

Welcome to this board, Dulcinea!!

I am so sorry you received such a response from someone on this board. Please know that most people here are the kindest, nicest people and most all of us want you to feel at home and welcomed here! Please don't leave this board, just do what the other poster suggested, let it roll off you back! I have found in my life that when other people get unreasonably upset with me, it is more likely about their issues than anything I did or said! Keep on posting, pros or cons welcomed! I think I just glanced at this post of yours and didn't see anything at all offensive or negative about SU!? We need people like you here!
Laurie

mightymouse 06-10-2005 12:37 PM

I too am sorry you were hurt by such a message did you get your question or concern answered if not maybe we can help you. I didn't see the thread that prompted this reply so hard to comment on that

Maggie

stampysister 06-10-2005 03:08 PM

Thanks for chiming in with this list. I have a customer who loves stampin up but wants to start a business making cards for blind folks. She will need to gather some "angels" in order to do this.

Please don't let someone be rude to you. Report them. We do have a TOS on this board and while some people sometimes put a toe over the line, for the most part it is a warm and helpful place. All stampers are welcome.