Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Thanks to Gina K and her Janome tut! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/thanks-gina-k-her-janome-tut-326379/)

Craf-tee 02-21-2008 05:11 AM

Thanks to Gina K and her Janome tut!

I wanted to post a big Thank You to Gina K for her FABulous Janome tut on her blog. Her step by step instructions are the best and motivated me to get my Sew Mini set up AND I actually made a stitched card....no faux stitching but the REAL STUFF!

Stitched Big Blossom

Nothing fancy smancy but it's a start! So for all of you that still haven't opened up your Janome, check out Gina's blog and get sewing!!!

Dotty 02-21-2008 06:44 AM

Isn't Gina just the best!!!! Great card you made too, tfs! :)

MommaJ 02-21-2008 07:03 AM

Your card is very pretty! I have wanted to try sewing but haven't yet.

Jovi 02-21-2008 07:24 AM

Oh yes Gina's tutorial is wonderful... it makes me want to try to sew!

Thanks Gina :p

Quiltnstamper 02-21-2008 07:56 AM

Now can she teach me how to make my own clothes?:eek:

Gina K. Designs 02-21-2008 09:01 AM

OMgosh Guys! Thank you. :) I am so excited to see you guys sewing and not looking at the box! LOL!
Doesn't it give your cards a whole new look?

Thanks again!
Gina K.

DisneyDoll 02-21-2008 10:22 AM

I just ordered a Janome Sew Mini.....had been wanting one for awhile for my cards and small repairs. DD (13) will get to use it too, with supervision ,as she LOVES to sew stuff! Perfect for both of us! It was on sale @ HancockFabrics.com for $49.99 AND there is a code that ends on the 26th of Feb for free shipping! WooHoo! Here is the code that you type in on the payment page: EFSQZW. (This only works in the US....I know they don't ship to Canada, so they probably don't ship outside the US period!)

shoyt 02-21-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDoll (Post 8857917)
It was on sale @ HancockFabrics.com for $49.99 AND there is a code that ends on the 26th of Feb for free shipping! WooHoo! Here is the code that you type in on the payment page: EFSQZW. (This only works in the US....I know they don't ship to Canada, so they probably don't ship outside the US period!)

Thanks for the free shipping code! Now, I think I might have to get it!

JulieHRR 02-21-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gina K. Designs (Post 8856861)
OMgosh Guys! Thank you. :) I am so excited to see you guys sewing and not looking at the box! LOL!
Doesn't it give your cards a whole new look?

Thanks again!
Gina K.

I am PIMPin', Gina. Cuz I bought TWO of these machines (one for me, and the other for my DD when she goes off to college in the Fall), and they are both sitting JUST LIKE THAT FIRST PIC, all pretty in their box. ROTFLMBO!!!

OK, OK!!! Gotta get 'em outta' the box. And, threaded. And, sewing!!! ;)

scrapamiga 02-21-2008 11:57 AM

Thank you so much Amy for sharing this with us, and a big thanks to Gina K for such a wonderful tutorial! I've had my Janome sitting untouched for over a year -- I'm intimidated by it, as I don't have a CLUE about sewing! But now I'm excited to start using my little "toy"!! ~Lynn~

Sanveann 02-21-2008 09:09 PM

OK, I've buckled! Between our tax return and DH's bonus, I have money burning a hole in my pocket!

I've never sewn with a machine before ... hopefully, I can master this!