Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Texas Grammy & Jess Witty made "Take Ten" V (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/texas-grammy-jess-witty-made-take-ten-v-82914/)

Stampin SandyH 09-01-2005 06:07 PM

Texas Grammy & Jess Witty made "Take Ten" V

Congratulations to Beverly and Jess both for making the "Take Ten" Volume V catalog. I just got mine in the mail today. I haven't made it all the way through and am not sure who else made it.

Consuelo 09-01-2005 06:10 PM

Too cool!!! I'm fortunate enough to say I have a Beverly original in my collection.

CONGRATS Jess and Beverly!!!

Stampin SandyH 09-01-2005 06:33 PM

I have several of Beverly's creations as well. I am sooooooooooo lucky. I am going to meet both her and Jess Witty at the North Dallas Stamp night. Can't wait. One month from today!!!

mamakimberly 09-01-2005 06:34 PM

Congrats ladies!!!

texasjodylynn 09-01-2005 06:35 PM

WOW

Congrats! :) Way to go! You mean... I get to meet a star soon? LOL

newtnewt 09-01-2005 06:45 PM

Wow ladies!! Congratulations to you both!

LeahsCreations 09-01-2005 08:25 PM

Jessica, I expect to see this Take Ten next time I see you! :)
Congratulations!

jess_witty 09-02-2005 06:43 AM

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_33.gif

Thank you! This is me... jumping for joy! Wahoo!!!

I'm such a dork... I was so stinkin' excited because the magazine came with a cover letter with my name and "Artist Complimentary Copy" underneath it... I told Brian he could officially start introducing me as his "artist" wife! This is the first time my mom and I have submitted/been published and we are just about over the moon that our cards are in the same magazine!

11valerie11 was published in this issue as well! Congratulations, Valerie!

photocropper 09-02-2005 06:57 AM

That is Way Cool! Congrats to you both or all three!!!!

We have so many talanted people here!! TFS all your great creations with us!!!

JulieHRR 09-02-2005 07:33 AM

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you both!!!!! Wonderful!!!! I haven't seen it yet, but my LSS just emailed me that she's received them and is putting one on reserve for me!!!

Can't wait to see your work in there! :D

ponygirl 09-02-2005 08:49 AM

I got my complimentary copy last week too, and was doin' a happy dance!!! I saw the cards from Texas Grammy and 11Valerie11 before I even found mine! It's soo much fun to see your work! StamperSharon also has a pretty card in there. Mine's on pg. 43, the top right one. It actualy has non-SU stamps, even though they credited the Pledge stamp to SU, but everything else is SU. It's a great issue, with lots of SU cards. So much talent out there!

I had the pleasure of meeting Texas Grammy at the San Antonio regionals, and she is so sweet! I would love to come hang out with y'all at the Texas get-together, but I'm just a bit too far away.

lauraos 09-02-2005 09:20 AM

Congratulations!!!
Laura

qcbetty 09-02-2005 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin SandyH
I have several of Beverly's creations as well. I am sooooooooooo lucky. I am going to meet both her and Jess Witty at the North Dallas Stamp night. Can't wait. One month from today!!!

Sandy! You're going?? Can I get in your suitcase?? ;)

tc82742 09-02-2005 11:46 AM

wow.. congrats.
that is awesome!

Stampin SandyH 09-02-2005 02:33 PM

QCBetty (Debbi) COME ON!!! You sure can go with me. I will be staying with my daughter and you can stay there also. Wouldn't that be a ton of fun if you could go. I am so excited because I am finally going to meet some SCSer's. Texas Grammy and I are going to hang out. I think I'll have to get hers and Jess's autographs.

Sorry PonyGirl and 11Valerie!!. I didn't know your real names so I could add you to this congratulatory thread. So I am going to say Congratulations to both of you now. Lisa I love your Pledge of Allegiance card. There were two cards from a Valerie. I don't know 11Valerie11's last name, but both cards are very nice.

Did anyone else get their card(s) posted in Take Ten? If so, let us know so we can look them up and congratulate you as well.

CardFanatic 09-02-2005 04:06 PM

Congrats ladies! I have to go look for that issue this weekend. Can't wait to see your wonderful artwork!

Michelle Laycock 09-02-2005 06:13 PM

Congratulations Beverly and Jess!

:D

lazylizard 09-02-2005 06:30 PM

Way to go ladies!!! YOu make Texas proud!!! HOw often I've wondered why there are not more Texans represented in things submitted in magazines.

I look forward to seeing your creations.

ponygirl 09-02-2005 08:16 PM

Quote:

Sorry PonyGirl and 11Valerie!!. I didn't know your real names so I could add you to this congratulatory thread. So I am going to say Congratulations to both of you now. Lisa I love your Pledge of Allegiance card. There were two cards from a Valerie. I don't know 11Valerie11's last name, but both cards are very nice.

There is probably a bunch of SCS'ers in there, but it's hard recognizing real names when we usually only see SCS names! Valerie's card is on the bottom of pg. 108, the beautiful Art of Life one.

Vixen 09-03-2005 04:53 AM

Quote:

Congratulations to Beverly and Jess both for making the "Take Ten" Volume V catalog. I just got mine in the mail today. I haven't made it all the way through and am not sure who else made it.

Would love it if you wouldn't mind sharing the page #'s. Pretty please!

TexasGrammy 09-03-2005 11:21 AM

Wow! Thanks!!

Thank you everyone!!
This has been such a delightful surprise! Even TexasGrandpa was joyful for Jessica & I!

I haven't received my issue yet, but I did see 11Valerie11's awesome card!
I can hardly wait to look for the cards created by our other SCS friends that I know are published in the same issue! WooooooHoooooo & Congratulations to each of you!!
Here are the SCS'ers and page numbers that I know of right now: http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...icons7/103.gif
11Valerie11 (Valerie Stangle): page 108
Pony Girl (Lisa Woods): page 43
Stamper Sharon (Sharon Harnist): page 28
GavynnsMom (Joy Sanchez): page 100
BeckyG (Becky Groska): page 87
Kathy S. (Kathy Souders): pages 50 & 112
Speedystamper (Kay Kalthoff): Pages 92, 107, & 128
jess_witty (Jessica = DD): pages 46 & 76
TexasGrammy (Beverly Gerard): page 60
Boss (Susy Kegal): pgs 31, 57, 90, 91, 98
glenda s (Glenda): page 34

It's such a joy to be in the same issue with other SCS friends! I've been blessed to meet both Pony Girl and Stamper Sharon! I don't know if you realize what wonderful people we have here in this unique community of stampers at SCS! What a pleasure to meet 'friends' that you've really only come to 'meet' or recognize through stamping and SCS! http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...oticons7/6.gif

Please feel welcome to share other SCS'ers & pages that I don't have above!!

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...oticons7/1.gif Beverly [edited to add a page #]

11Valerie11 09-03-2005 12:12 PM

Hey Tex! I just popped ontp SCS in between soccer games.............first game our team won 3-0 , Whoo Hoo!

And so you can fill in your question mark, my card is on page 108, bottom picture titled, Field of Flowers.

And a huge Congrats to you Tex, and Jess! How fun for both of you to be in the same issue!

Oldstmpr 09-09-2005 08:44 AM

Finally found Take Ten at Gee Gee's in Carlsbad, CA (visiting DD here). Haven't put it down yet!! I must say that the SCS cards are among the ones that really caught my eye. You all did great work!!

Beverly, to fill in the page numbers above, I saw Joy Sanchez on p. 100 and Becky Groska on p. 87. They may have more...don't know.

Kathy S. 10-24-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammy
Here are the SCS'ers and page numbers that I know of right now: http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...icons7/103.gif
11Valerie11 (Valerie Stangle): page 108
Pony Girl (Lisa Woods): page 43
Stamper Sharon (Sharon Harnist): page 28
GavynnsMom (Joy Sanchez): page ??
BeckyG (Becky Groska): page ??
jess_witty (Jessica = DD): pages 46 & 76
TexasGrammy = Beverly Gerard: page 60

Some more for ya:
Kathy S. (Kathy Souders): pages 50 and 112
Speedystamper (Kay Kalthoff): Pages 92, 107 and128

Chatty Cathy 25 10-24-2005 05:34 PM

Wow, congratulations. Just received my copy and found your cards. What a great honor.

Cathy

swild19 10-24-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11Valerie11
Hey Tex! I just popped ontp SCS in between soccer games.............first game our team won 3-0 , Whoo Hoo!

And so you can fill in your question mark, my card is on page 108, bottom picture titled, Field of Flowers.

And a huge Congrats to you Tex, and Jess! How fun for both of you to be in the same issue!

11Valerie11- I just looked at your gallery and it is beautiful!!
Congratulations on being published!!

propecia 10-24-2005 05:48 PM

Congrats!!!

edith199 10-24-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammy

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...oticons7/1.gif Beverly

Here's one more:

Boss (Susy Kegel) pages 31, 57, 90, 91, 98

glenda s 10-25-2005 12:30 AM

I'm on the top of Page 34 -- the frog card.

Glenda

katydidnt 10-25-2005 03:46 AM

Go Grammy, Go Jessica, Go SCS!!! Is this the All SCS All the Time issue or what? It's like our gallery in book form! Congrats to everyone who had the cahones to send their stuff in!!