Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Teabag and Cookie Holder (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/teabag-cookie-holder-563444/)

sc magnolia 10-30-2012 04:14 AM

Teabag and Cookie Holder

2 Attachment(s)
I've been having such making these I just had to share!
Attachment 260700

Attachment 260701

Darleneh710 10-30-2012 04:28 AM

Those are beautiful! Do you have a tutorial for them you can share?

Darleneh710 10-30-2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darleneh710 (Post 19789477)
Those are beautiful!

Never mind..I found it :)

kinglake 10-30-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sc magnolia (Post 19789449)
I've been having such making these I just had to share!
Attachment 260700

Attachment 260701

Really nice thanx for sharing. jo

JBgreendawn 10-30-2012 06:57 AM

I seen those on your blog yesterday morning and I have to tell you these are just beautiful!

sc magnolia 10-30-2012 03:22 PM

Thanks:) I'm having such fun with them, matching paper and ribbons and inks. I'm using the Tea Shoppe stamp set and that just adds to the fun. There are a lot of stamps in that set and I've really enjoying making lots of different combinations. You know a tea cup and Just For You on the front, with White Peony Tea Shoppe on the inside, or Tea For Two on the front and some tea cups on the inside etc. I got out some pearls and dolled them up too. Oh and some of the dsp I used had an argyle pattern so I used the argyle embossing folder:)

I also found directions for a tea caddy on Pinterest that I'd like to make too.
RunningwScissorsStamper: Tea Bag Dispenser Project Details
KB Papercraft: Tea Caddy Tutorial

jeanstamping2 10-31-2012 10:11 AM

Thanks for the instructions. I really like these.

http://stampingpro.com/wp-content/up...kieholder2.pdf

sc magnolia 10-31-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanstamping2 (Post 19792825)
Thanks for the instructions. I really like these.

http://stampingpro.com/wp-content/up...kieholder2.pdf

welcome!
I love it when people share, so I love to pass on good ideas that people pass to me:)

jeanstamping2 11-01-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sc magnolia (Post 19793286)
welcome!
I love it when people share, so I love to pass on good ideas that people pass to me:)

I found the link on the 1st poster's blog.

XcessStamps 11-01-2012 12:04 PM

Wow, these are really cute! Thanks

Mrs Noofy 11-01-2012 03:19 PM

Your creations are wonderful. Just so happens my stamp club is making these at our Monday meeting. I guess it is the time of year to be thinking about tiny gifts and gestures of appreciation.

sc magnolia 11-01-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Noofy (Post 19795965)
Your creations are wonderful. Just so happens my stamp club is making these at our Monday meeting. I guess it is the time of year to be thinking about tiny gifts and gestures of appreciation.

What a great thing to make at stamp club! I'm so glad that Debbi Pippin shared her idea with us all.

craftykarla 11-01-2012 05:33 PM

Oh, these are great, thanks for sharing!!!

sea777 11-01-2012 06:22 PM

These were so cute I went out and got some paper to do a few!!! Working on them tomorrow!!

RAWS 11-02-2012 11:16 AM

I made one of these last night. Very quick and easy. I plan to make these to leave on co-workers' desks during the holidays. You made my day and I hope I will make someone elses. Thank you for sharing these cute little creations.

sc magnolia 11-02-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAWS (Post 19797899)
I made one of these last night. Very quick and easy. I plan to make these to leave on co-workers' desks during the holidays. You made my day and I hope I will make someone elses. Thank you for sharing these cute little creations.

That's just what I hope people will think tomorrow at the craft show! I've made a bunch of them:)

casmiles 11-07-2012 06:59 AM

I'm going to try making these and if I succeed, will take them as favors to our Bunko game on Monday - it's our Thanksgiving Bunko - so a little something extra will be nice. Thanks for sharing!

Kristy Tyra 11-07-2012 07:29 AM

Oh, those are cute! I've never seen these before. I have several ladies at church that are getting together Saturday and make Christmas cards. I think we may have to try this too!

flash&rusty 11-07-2012 08:12 AM

Those were so cute that, even though I had finished my craft projects for my upcoming bazaar, I had to try one....which led to 12....which led to 24.

So cute, fast and easy. I used up a bunch of my "ugly" paper, which when all folded up turned out to be not so ugly after all! I am not a tea drinker, so I took a chance on the types of tea - I made 8 each of Chai Spice, Apple Cinnamon Chamomile, and Green teas. I will have a box of tea bags on hand (donated by my tea drinking friend) if the customers want to switch the tea bags for another flavour. I packaged them with 2 shortbread cookies (store bought, 'cause baking shortbread is also not in my repetoire of things to do!) - they are so cute.

I hope they sell well, but if not, I will eat the cookies, give the tea to my friend, and throw the ugly paper out!

sc magnolia 11-07-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flash&rusty (Post 19808884)
those were so cute that, even though I had finished my craft projects for my upcoming bazaar, I had to try one....which led to 12....which led to 24.

So cute, fast and easy. I used up a bunch of my "ugly" paper, which when all folded up turned out to be not so ugly after all! I am not a tea drinker, so I took a chance on the types of tea - I made 8 each of Chai Spice, Apple Cinnamon Chamomile, and Green teas. I will have a box of tea bags on hand (donated by my tea drinking friend) if the customers want to switch the tea bags for another flavour. I packaged them with 2 shortbread cookies (store bought, 'cause baking shortbread is also not in my repetoire of things to do!) - they are so cute.

I hope they sell well, but if not, I will eat the cookies, give the tea to my friend, and throw the ugly paper out!

lol! Glad you had fun with them too:) I just made 18 more! I like your idea of taking a box of tea bags so customers can switch out if they like. My friend is making tag bag towers that hold an entire box of tea bags, so we want to display them around a teapot, lace tablecloth and tea cup.