Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Target stapler and colored staples (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/target-stapler-colored-staples-31483/)

iluvstamping 02-25-2005 07:02 AM

Target stapler and colored staples

I have two staplers with the colored staples if anyone wants me to send it to them. I know that a few of you couldn't find it at your Target stores so bought a few extra. Let me know!

Sereikastamper 02-25-2005 07:23 AM

Where did you look for it? I am going to be going out here soon and thought since we are both in SC I might just look for some of these wonderful Target finds this time!!

Emily 02-25-2005 08:13 AM

This is a bit off topic but kind of not...I found in the clearance section at Wal Mart (in a few wal marts) A mini stapler, staple remover and colored staples to match for just .50 cents!

I got pink. Obviously.

Sereikastamper 02-25-2005 08:14 AM

ohhhhh I may just have to look there...hmmmm

iluvstamping 02-25-2005 08:25 AM

50 cents at Walmart! I am jealous! To Sereikastamper I went to the Target in Greer, SC which is 3 hours from you but I found them in the dollar spot. The dollar spot is right when you walk in the door. They have all kinds of cute stuff for $1. Today I got some little charm embelishments, but they didn't have the vellum envelopes everyone has been talking about :(

propecia 02-25-2005 08:32 AM

Keri, if you don't find them, let me know. I think my Target still has them (they had a TON of the staplers & colored staples the other night) I did snag the last pack of the little vellum evelopes.

Sereikastamper 02-25-2005 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvstamping
50 cents at Walmart! I am jealous! To Sereikastamper I went to the Target in Greer, SC which is 3 hours from you but I found them in the dollar spot. The dollar spot is right when you walk in the door. They have all kinds of cute stuff for $1. Today I got some little charm embelishments, but they didn't have the vellum envelopes everyone has been talking about :(

I have the mini template from SU and used it to make vellum envelopes... I LOVE IT!!! Do you have it??? SOOOOO WORTH THE six dollars...I think.

Sereikastamper 02-25-2005 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propecia
Keri, if you don't find them, let me know. I think my Target still has them (they had a TON of the staplers & colored staples the other night) I did snag the last pack of the little vellum evelopes.

Pro I will look when I get a chance and let you know... :)

stampingcaz 02-25-2005 01:49 PM

Not fair, not only do you have SU, you also have these store with these amazing deals and stuff!!

I have however got a friend in US to buy me some coloured staples so I will have some.

I think I need to come and live there in US
Caz

TamIAm 02-25-2005 02:52 PM

Our target had tons of the vellum mini envelopes. I might make a run this weekend--does anyone need me to pick them up?

Tam

Chris Williams 02-25-2005 03:02 PM

What do people plan to do with your vellum envelopes? I bought them yesterday and was going to use them on a gift, but the front is sticky. I wish the flap side was the sticky side not the front :(
Chris

TamIAm 03-03-2005 11:36 AM

Wanted to let you all know that Target also sells just the colored staples. They should be in the office supply section and come in a pack that has blue, red, green and I think yellow. They fit regular stapler if I'm not mistaken. Just another option if you can't find the mini stapler.