Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Target Dollar Spot Flower Tin (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/target-dollar-spot-flower-tin-44809/)

Hisbride 04-20-2005 10:33 PM

Target Dollar Spot Flower Tin

Someone on here posted that they stamped on one of these and I can't find it. Anybody remember it? It's rectangular in shape and about 4-5 inches deep.
Thanks

kyrasmommy 04-21-2005 04:51 AM

I don't have the thread- sorry. Not to hijack, but if anyone needs any of these, I have about 10 that I'm not going to use- pm me and we can arrange for shipping etc.

Hisbride 04-21-2005 06:05 AM

OK well I guess I'll just return them if no one remembers it. (yes I'm so lame that I can't think of what to stamp on it) I did a search in the gallery for flower box, flower tin, and searched on anything but a card.

sewnsun 04-21-2005 06:10 AM

I just did two last night. They were both red and on one I put ladybugs on it and colored in the spots with black sharpie. On the other one I stamped the hats (from going out in style) with purple stazon and did some coloring in with sharpie.
The one with the Hats is for my upline who turns 50 while we are at convention.
They both turned out real cute.
Hope this helps.

photocropper 04-21-2005 06:13 AM

I stamped on a round bucket - it was white with black flowers that I colored with sharpies??

What are you needing to know I am sure that we can help you so you dont have to return it!!
Shelley

Hisbride 04-21-2005 06:23 AM

What am I needing to know...what to stamp on the stupid things. I thought it would be great because I glanced at one in the gallery and knew where to get some "inspiration" :)
I have two: yellow and galvinized
Honestly I thought this would be a cheap project to use at a craft fair at the end of the month. Since teacher appreciation day will be a few days later I'm hoping to catch any parents that haven't done anything and impulse buy with a little help from me :)
I need to make some money. I had a workshop where I footed the expenses for supplies but only to have the workshop flop miserably. What I hope is that folks will track me down and book some parties.

jm_donahoe 04-21-2005 06:32 AM

I think I found what you are looking for - I just did a search for target tin:

Target Tin Search

HTH! - They look really cool! I hope you can do something fun with them.

photocropper 04-21-2005 06:38 AM

So you have the square ones ...... My project ended up being about $5 total - I bought the little buckets with the handle, went to the dollar store and got some colored pebbles for the inside and some flowers. Then bought some floral tape and pens - cut the stems of the flowers a couple inches below the flower head and wrapped them up with the floral tape onto the pens...added the pebbles and the pens to the bucket that I stamped around the bottom and colored some of the flowers of the stamp the same color as the pen flowers....added a tag and card and I was done....

http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...flower_pot.JPG

You should be able to do the same thing with a square one!

Hisbride 04-21-2005 06:43 AM

photocropper~I saw that in my searches. one of my favs :)
Jeanne~ that's it!! Thank you so much!
Yeehawww!! Now I have to go back and get more *yikes*

jm_donahoe 04-21-2005 06:47 AM

You're welcome!;)

Shelley, that looks great! I think I will do something similar when I get my demo number and do my first camp/workshop. TFS :)

photocropper 04-21-2005 06:51 AM

Your welcome and thank you for the compliments! Means so much coming from such wonderful creative ladies like yourselves!!
- dd's teacher was just thrilled and said she "loved those kinda things"! My dd says she uses them all the time! It was really easy and I put it together with the card and tag in less than 30 minutes!

Now I just need to find someone else to give one to as I bought too many supplies!!!