Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Take a gander... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/take-gander-91313/)

Wasatch Wizard 10-06-2005 08:34 AM

Take a gander...

Ok...The Gallery isnt workin' the way I like for it to...you know with the latest additions sorted out by 1 day, 7 days etc. Now Im not complaining, mind you...I know Daven and Friends are hard at work fixin' us up. But I worked hard on these cards I posted yesterday and I need some validation, LOL!! :o So if anyone is looking for some new stuff in the gallery...give mine a gander today and let me know what you think of the latest 4.

Thanks all!!

gamblemom 10-06-2005 08:45 AM

I think they are beautiful and have validated you accordingly! Thanks for the heads up!

Wasatch Wizard 10-06-2005 08:46 AM

You silly...I didnt mean YOU! LOLOL

SweetHeidiJo 10-06-2005 10:57 AM

I know what you mean! I think a lot of great cards have gone unnoticed this week! I really love your cards! The Christmas one epsecially! The glittery mittens are adorable!

-Heidi :0)

Happy Heart 10-06-2005 12:03 PM

Your cards are cute! I saw them on my first look through the gallery, but when I went back to leave comments, the gallery was down again!
None of the cards seem to be getting much attention lately. The gallery is just too frustrating! I'm seriously thinking of putting off uploading anything new until November.http://forums.splitcoaststampers.com...cons/icon9.gif

Chef Mama 10-06-2005 12:07 PM

Now, this is one thing I CAN Agree with you on!;) Your work is gorgeous! I couldn't just look at the 4, I just saw this whole page of gorgeous cards! I have to go back & see them individually when I have time & comment! WOW!

Lori

Wasatch Wizard 10-06-2005 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Heart
Your cards are cute! I saw them on my first look through the gallery, but when I went back to leave comments, the gallery was down again!
None of the cards seem to be getting much attention lately. The gallery is just too frustrating! I'm seriously thinking of putting off uploading anything new until November.http://forums.splitcoaststampers.com...cons/icon9.gif

You know...I may take up that attitude as well.

Ksullivan 10-06-2005 12:11 PM

I went, I looked, I liked!

You think it was hard because the gallery went down and people did see your new post, try my shoes, not a member and I have new creations coming out of my ears with no place to post them. And not being able to go and look at Today's Additions one of my favorite pastimes, I can't help but think of all the cards that will be posted this month that I will miss.

I will be looking through individual members Galleries to fill this down time, thanks for heads uping me towards yours.

K

Wasatch Wizard 10-06-2005 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Mama
Now, this is one thing I CAN Agree with you on!;) Your work is gorgeous! I couldn't just look at the 4, I just saw this whole page of gorgeous cards! I have to go back & see them individually when I have time & comment! WOW!

Lori

THANKS Lori! You're very sweet...I can be too as long as we arent talkin CE's!! ;)

elliesmom 10-06-2005 02:34 PM

SHOWOFF!! Just kidding, Kristin! I've posted before how great I think your work is!!
Your latest additions show that you just keep getting better and better and better and...
:)
Can I be president of the heartart fan club?!

p.s. I tried to leave comments, but it's acting up again. I'll try to get back and tell you how wonderful you are soon.

Wasatch Wizard 10-06-2005 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliesmom
SHOWOFF!! Just kidding, Kristin! I've posted before how great I think your work is!!
Your latest additions show that you just keep getting better and better and better and...
:)
Can I be president of the heartart fan club?!

p.s. I tried to leave comments, but it's acting up again. I'll try to get back and tell you how wonderful you are soon.

No fan club for me, sorry to say...but I'd love to be a member of the DDD someday!! Ok, now Im embarrassed!! :oops: LOL!! Thanks for the compliments!!

jailbirdstamper 10-06-2005 04:09 PM

WOW - liked them all!

allidee 10-06-2005 04:50 PM

So you're not a dirty girl...Well I think you should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What amazing artwork you have shared! The horn of plenty card with the watercolor crayons is A-may-ZZZZZZZZZZING! ;)

Is there a nomination form somewhere that I should be filling out???

Keep up the great artwork!

GarnetJ 10-06-2005 04:52 PM

Into my SCS Galleries

Hello Kristin...
You are the very FIRST "member" in my new address book!!! Last night I saw in the Suggestions and Questions forum such a great idea... instead of saving just one card to my SCS Favorites, when I really like someone's entire gallery I'll save that address into a folder in my website list. You are allowed to blush again. LOL

About the recent cards... I can't decide which I like the best, the Four Seasons one or the Rooster.

Chef Mama 10-06-2005 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJ
Hello Kristin...
You are the very FIRST "member" in my new address book!!! Last night I saw in the Suggestions and Questions forum such a great idea... instead of saving just one card to my SCS Favorites, when I really like someone's entire gallery I'll save that address into a folder in my website list. .

Can you post the link to that thread? I want to know how to do that! Thanks!

Lori

Chef Mama 10-06-2005 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartart
THANKS Lori! You're very sweet...I can be too as long as we arent talkin CE's!! ;)

Kristin, I just have to add that I LOVE the "liberal" use of color, embellishments, paper, etc.! this is a time when even I think LIBERAL is a GOOD word! (LOL):D

Really, your artwork is gorgeous. Maybe you'll get to be a dirty girl one day!

Lori

Boulderstamper 10-07-2005 05:11 AM

The non-members can't see the newest additions and it is frustrating because all those people out there can only see the member galleries. I am feeling a little down too because I haven't gotten feedback on many of my items and usually everything used to get at least 1 comment. I am pondering not even posting here anymore until after the gallery is free to everyone again.

BTW...Kristin, ALL your stuff is GREAT! You make such beautiful cards. :)

Wasatch Wizard 10-07-2005 02:54 PM

I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" to all of you who left me such nice compliment on my cards both here and in the gallery! Ya'll endulged my need for validation and a really appreciate it!! Now I promise to get busy makin' comments in the gallery's of others 'cause I know we are all feeling the 'pinch' this month, so to speak, with all the gallery changes.

StampinChrissylea 10-07-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartart
I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" to all of you who left me such nice compliment on my cards both here and in the gallery! Ya'll endulged my need for validation and a really appreciate it!! Now I promise to get busy makin' comments in the gallery's of others 'cause I know we are all feeling the 'pinch' this month, so to speak, with all the gallery changes.

Nice work Kristin. I've visited your gallery on different occasions. Your work is inspiring. I too am feeling the frustration of the lack of 1, 7, 14 day option working regularly. No complaints, but I didn't realize how much people used it!