Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   TAC-Demo Signup Special for September (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/tac-demo-signup-special-september-174982/)

Maisey-Moo 08-16-2006 06:03 AM

TAC-Demo Signup Special for September

I hope I am not being rude for asking, but does anyone know what the TAC demo sign-up special will be for September?

Thanks!

BearingFruit 08-16-2006 06:17 AM

I would also like to know. Thank you for posting this question.

Blessings,
Pam

AshleyAnne 08-16-2006 06:27 AM

I would go to their website or contact a TAC demo. Since this site is primarily for SU demos you would have better luck there.

momofdbl 08-16-2006 06:36 AM

The only special right now is for august you can find it here http://www.theangelcompany.net/ForNewAngels.html
TAC has not released anything for september at this time.

Gina K. Designs 08-16-2006 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshleyAnne
I would go to their website or contact a TAC demo. Since this site is primarily for SU demos you would have better luck there.

I didn't know that it was primarily for SU demos. I thought there were lots of other company information on here. Hmmmm.:confused:
Gina

Gina K. Designs 08-16-2006 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maisey-Moo
I hope I am not being rude for asking, but does anyone know what the TAC demo sign-up special will be for September?

Thanks!

From what I've seen, it's never rude to ask a question!
:D
Gina

JenCarter 08-16-2006 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinaK
I didn't know that it was primarily for SU demos. I thought there were lots of other company information on here. Hmmmm.:confused:
Gina

There are lots of companies represented on this board and many TAC demos and customers! So, don't worry, someone who demos from TAC will answer all the questions that are posted in this forum I'm sure!

IMBlessed5 08-16-2006 07:35 AM

Yes I believe TAC questions and answers are just as welcome here as any others. So ask away!

Sorry, we don't have the info you're looking for yet. We should have our next newsletter in about a week though! :D

terribear 08-16-2006 08:30 AM

The September one will come out with the newsletter which should be out in a couple of days.. they have a great one out this month. This months special allows you to get some great hostess sets. If you have any questions let me know..

Gina K. Designs 08-16-2006 11:41 AM

I heard that you get two free hostess sets in August on another thread. That's a great deal.

Gina

momofdbl 08-16-2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinaK
I heard that you get two free hostess sets in August on another thread. That's a great deal.

I agree it is a great deal, its a 39.90 value. The free sets are so cute.

jeanstamping2 08-16-2006 01:49 PM

Ask away!!!

I think that there is enough of us TAC demo on board to answer just about any question......

And if we don't know...We can find out for you.

August has a Great sign-up for New Demo's.

We should know by the end of the month what's going to be the Deal for New Angels.

Maisey-Moo 08-16-2006 02:04 PM

Thanks everyone! I'd like to know so I can decide whether or not to sign up now or wait. What can I say, I want to get more bang for my hard-earned dollar.

kimeboss 08-16-2006 02:28 PM

I'll try to attach a picture of the sets...if this doesn't work I have it on my website

Maisey-Moo 08-16-2006 02:35 PM

Whoa... I get to select two hostess sets from the catalog?

kimeboss 08-16-2006 02:35 PM

Ok, That didn't work...it was for AUGUST, nothing announced for September.

kimeboss 08-16-2006 02:36 PM

Maisey you asking me?
Quote:

jeanstamping2 08-16-2006 02:38 PM

Here's the link for New demo's Sign up information.
http://www.theangelcompany.net/ForNewAngels.html
This is for August 2006

Skittl1321 08-16-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Not really- you get two Level C hostess sets- but there are only two Level C hostess sets, so you get them both.

TAC hostess benefits are pretty neat because they build on each other. So there aren't as many to choose from, but a customer who earns a Level C benefit gets level B and level A ones too, plus their free gift with purchase stamps.

If you are a super planner, just hang out for awhile and wait to see if a special for September is announced. There was enough overlap in the July Special (1 level D hostess set) and the announcement of the August one that I decided to wait.

But really- you just can't go wrong with TAC.

Maisey-Moo 08-17-2006 11:27 AM

Thanks everyone! I noticed that there's only one level now for signing up, the $150 level.... I can either become a demo or buy tons of TAC for that $$$$....... Looking forward to September!

Wishing you all a great weekend in advance!

IMBlessed5 08-17-2006 11:57 AM

And for the $150 starter kit - you get over $300 in product and supplies! It really IS a great deal! It comes with LOTS of stamps that you can select!

jeanstamping2 08-17-2006 12:48 PM

Woo Hoo my sister is signing up this month!!!!!
She lives in Moultrie GA..

Maisey-Moo 09-01-2006 09:29 AM

Any word on the benefits for signing up in September? I did go to their site but they haven't update it yet.

Thanks everyone!

momofdbl 09-01-2006 09:33 AM

Sorry there was no sign up special for September mentioned in our most recent demo newsletter.

photocropper 09-01-2006 09:34 AM

I am thinking that TAC demo's would have known by now??

photocropper 09-01-2006 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momofdbl
Sorry there was no sign up special for September mentioned in our most recent demo newsletter.

opps! We posted at the same time !! ;)