Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   TAC catalog? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/tac-catalog-309040/)

pompoentje 12-21-2007 09:29 AM

TAC catalog?

Has anyone seen the new TAC catalog yet? Who has some inside information already? Can't wait!

Linda:-D

Skittl1321 12-21-2007 09:42 AM

The TAC catalog is supposed to be mailed to demos today- so I don't know if anyone would have recieved one yet? (Same day delivery?)

Lisa Loiselle 12-21-2007 09:56 AM

HA! Wouldn't that be nice! I'll be thrilled if I have mine in hand before Christmas.

jeanstamping2 12-21-2007 10:06 AM

I can't wait to see just what TAC has to offer us this Spring/Summer.

I hope it awesome!!!

Hoping for more cool paper lines, and Stamps.

allamericanstampers 12-21-2007 11:03 AM

I had to call TAC and ask them to send me my copy at my inlaws...why is it that everytime it comes out, I'm gone?!?! :confused: It drives me crazy with anticipation...

Hopefully we'll have all those preorders by the first week of Jan, or before! :mrgreen:

jeanstamping2 12-21-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allamericanstampers (Post 8081632)
I had to call TAC and ask them to send me my copy at my inlaws...why is it that everytime it comes out, I'm gone?!?! :confused: It drives me crazy with anticipation...

Hopefully we'll have all those preorders by the first week of Jan, or before! :mrgreen:

Chris you have that problem too about being gone. I will be gone too.

theresalaird 12-21-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pompoentje (Post 8080873)
Has anyone seen the new TAC catalog yet? Who has some inside information already? Can't wait!

Linda:-D

I'm not a demo (YET!) but I don't think they have them yet. I would pre-order yours though. I did and can't wait until my demo sends it. It will be like Christmas all over again :)

allamericanstampers 12-21-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theresalaird (Post 8081903)
I'm not a demo (YET!) ...:)

I love it when you talk like that!! :mrgreen:

stamp2stamp2 12-21-2007 05:42 PM

I'm waiting impatiently too!! I have customers chomping at the bit wanting to see what's in the new catalog.

It does look like the Brilliant Beginnings Bundles have been mailed out if you ordered them. Can't wait to see the new matchbook kits and paper collections that come in it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

rita

theresalaird 12-21-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allamericanstampers (Post 8083581)
I love it when you talk like that!! :mrgreen:

Hey I only speak the truth ;) Looking forward to being on your side of TAC.

InkStazOnMe 12-22-2007 08:45 PM

A few have arrived!!! I have heard hints of things to come......

bind it all :)
scor pal :)
scalloped edge coasters :)
scalloped punches :)
just to name a few....

Anemone 12-23-2007 07:45 AM

When will it be available online?

allamericanstampers 12-23-2007 08:56 AM

I think 2 Jan is the target date, or the official start time of ordering from the new catalog. But honestly, it has normally taken them a snitch longer to get the catalog up online in the past. That being said, we can always hope that experience is catching up and it'll be different this year! :grin:

stamp2stamp2 12-23-2007 07:29 PM

I've summarized what I've seen posted about the new TAC catalog on my blog (stamp2stamp2.blogspot.com). I'm hoping my mailman will be kind to me tomorrow and deliver mine - I've been good!! LOL!!

Happy Holidays everyone

rita

crafty1021 12-23-2007 07:45 PM

Rita, I love your blog! WOW! What great ideas and inspiration!

EvaC 12-23-2007 07:55 PM

I don't think they start shipping from the new catty until Jan. 10th but I could be wrong....

valeriecathleen 12-23-2007 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkStazOnMe (Post 8092884)
A few have arrived!!! I have heard hints of things to come......

bind it all :)
scor pal :)
scalloped edge coasters :)
scalloped punches :)
just to name a few....

SCREAM! NO WAY!!!!

Lisa Loiselle 12-24-2007 03:27 PM

I got mine today! Yippee!!! It's awesome! Merry Christmas, all!

karentom 12-24-2007 05:16 PM

Received my demo copy today. My cases should arrive the 27th. Another fabulous catalog, and lots of inspiration. Love the matchbooks. Beautiful, quick, and affordable.
Karen S

Skittl1321 12-24-2007 05:36 PM

I got my catalog today! There are lots of fantastic scrapbooking stamps that I love- all the checklist ones- but unfortunately I don't scrapbook.

I was suprised that there are so many christmas, halloween, thanksgiving sets in there- it doesn't seem to be a "beginning of the year" and "end of the year" catalog scheme- just two "regular" catalogs a year.

I'm super excited to see the scor-pal a fantastic half price item! I don't have a ton of stamps on my wishlist, but enough that I'll meet my minimums this year.

I'm very excited to see the hardware kit in the accessories section.

So I saw the matchbook kits- but I have to say- I don't understand what they are!

twyant 12-24-2007 05:52 PM

I got mine today! I love that the Perky Penguins is in it from the hostess sets! I love the GWPs and so many of the new sets and papers!!

cramgal 12-24-2007 07:10 PM

Scalloped Punches... I am one happy gal.
I haven't "needed" a Bind it all, but for a half price item.
Love love love the new Juliette paper
Great new GWP's
Not very many realistic sets
I love the new Build a buggie set. Parts for several different bugs to piece together. Easy to do with the unmounted stamps.

stamp2stamp2 12-24-2007 08:43 PM

Mine came today too! I already have a long list of things to order. Will need to shorten though for a January order. Love the new papers. already have all kinds of ideas floating around on how to use the bind-it-all.

rita

Lisa Loiselle 12-25-2007 03:22 AM

Now that I've had a chance to go through the catty 85 times, here's what I really think ;)

The GWPs knocked my socks off. Usually I "tolerate" them. They're nice for freebies but I know I'll rarely if ever use them. The ones this time around are fabulous!

Overall the hostess sets get a thumbs-up from me. I like that there's a variety - words, images, styles - so that if someone (ahem, me) does multiple funshop orders she'll get a true variety. I'm hoping for a level B because I love that fluffy friends set! I have You're Neat from SU and this would be a great compliment!

The arrangement of the catty by paper collections is interesting, in a good way. There's a lot of competition out there and we need something to set us apart. I didn't think the new SU catty offered that, although I already have my sale-a-bration order started :cool: It's helpful to me to know, in general, what styles of stamp sets go with which papers, because that doesn't always come naturally to me.

My favorite thing hands-down in the catty is the new Christian/Scripture sets. I am embarking on a card ministry at my church and they will be first on my list. I'm bothered by one thing, though. On the Heavenly Father set, shouldn't Emmanual be Emmanuel? Shouldn't Yahwey be Yahweh? I might end up buying it for the other sentiments. Or...I could just make a background out of all the words and see if anyone picks up on it, like Season's Geetings in the SU wrapping paper. HA!

I won't be springing for a Scor-pal because I just bought a Crafter's Companion. The Bind-it-all is a possibility. We'll see.

Now that you've read my opinion, please share yours! Have a Merry Christmas, all!

lgulotta 12-25-2007 04:32 AM

I agree with much of what you said, Lisa. GREAT new GWP's, a home run on those for sure! I also appreciated the addition of many Christian sets and also noticed the misspelling of "Yahweh" (though I missed the other)...maybe it's an accepted variation, though I've never seen it before. I'm not sure on the organization, if I like it or not--will have to peruse it better today on the long drive to MIL's. Yippee on the Scor-Pal!!! I'm so glad I waited to get one, as it will be my first half-price item with a party order. And now the Bind-it-all is on my list, though I've resisted it up til now...

LOTS of curly-swirly flourishes sets, and the weird-eyed creatures are multiplying (but I find them kind of appealing), and some great new alphabets. I wish all the sentiment sets were in one place, that much I know, but the ones I've noticed that are new are good ones.

Can't wait to pore over it more on the drive today!! Good job, TAC!

Racercat 12-25-2007 08:21 AM

Are there any new cat sets in the new catty? TIA

scrappinforNate 12-25-2007 09:11 AM

There is a retro cat set... it's interesting.. reminds me of the designs of Enid (or was it Edith?) Collins and what she used to do with wooden box purses...

Skittl1321 12-25-2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lgulotta (Post 8105783)

and the weird-eyed creatures are multiplying (but I find them kind of appealing), and some great new alphabets.

Okay- so the retro elves and creepy thanksgiving set really freaked me out- but the retro dogs are the cutest things ever, and the evil fish is somehow appealing. I can't think of what I would do with an evil fish- but I want it!

I love the new alphabet hostess stamp- I wish there was some hope I could get a level D- because it is beautiful! But alas, I've never gotten above A. Thankfully the A sets are pretty great this catalog.

I think my favorite addition is the date disks- I don't scrapbook but the idea of them is incredible! I love it!

Skittl1321 12-25-2007 01:06 PM

Did anyone else notice the Pemberly Bay Matchbook kit was in the catalogue twice? With Amberly and Hemmingway collections. It matches both- but I wonder if there is supposed to be a different kit?

Mahloumel 12-25-2007 03:17 PM

Wow! I can't wait until the website is updated with the new catalogue items!!!!!!

mdislandgirl 12-25-2007 03:47 PM

My TACatalog arrived yesterday ... best addition is the Scor-Pal!

Jenny P.
TAC Demo #146

Momofoneson 12-26-2007 06:36 AM

Oh my goodness. I just opened my new catalog, and I am in shock, there is so much I want! I can't believe it. Gorgeous stamp sets this time around.

stamp2stamp2 12-26-2007 06:46 AM

I know what you mean - my list is already 2 pages long!! It's going to be hard to decide what to order in January and what will need to wait until Februray, March, etc...

Happy Stamping and Scrapping

rita

Skittl1321 12-26-2007 07:01 AM

Does anyone know what the difference is between the
"Princess Brads" which are $4.95 for a package of 24 and the "Crystal Brads" which are $4.95 for 60 (circle) or 54 (square)?

jeanstamping2 12-26-2007 07:21 AM

Well as of today I have not yet recieved my TAC Demo Catty Copy. My sister who lives in Moultrie GA got hers on Monday.

I'm So hoping that I get it today!!! can't wait to see just what is in the Catalog this time around.

I know I am going to be getting the Scor pal & Crop-a-dile this time around.

Much needed tools. And some of the Punches as well.

Momofoneson 12-26-2007 07:24 AM

Can someone email me the Decembers Angels Only password. I haven't heard from my upline since I signed up, I would love it if TAC would allow us to jump lines. Anyway, [email protected]. I am angel 3855 if you're wondering. I didn't even know about the Brilliant Beginnings Bundles, I haven't had the opportunity to get on Angels net, and my December newsletter went away, trash accidentally mistaken for junk mail.

I got my catalog on Monday also.

Momofoneson 12-26-2007 08:29 AM

Forget the request, I called HO and they gave it to me.

scrappinforNate 12-26-2007 08:50 AM

That STINKS Terri!! I can't believe you couldn't even get on and didn't get the Dec newsletter!! I hope you have a great New Year with better support!

Momofoneson 12-26-2007 08:54 AM

Well I doubt I will get better support lol but thanks anyway.

mzdjoy 12-26-2007 09:18 AM

Got my catty and am still looking through it. Alot of swirly stuff. It's making my head dizzy. LOL. Going through it again to mark up my wish list.