Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   suggestion (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/suggestion-522951/)

gram2boyz 03-15-2011 07:51 AM

suggestion

I'd like to see a gallery set aside for masculine cards. If one already exists, and I just haven't found it, point the way, please!

I always seem to be stumped for ideas when it comes to doing cards for men or teen boys. 99% of my cards are way to pretty! I've dedicated this entire week to making masculine cards only! Is anybody with me?!! How would you feel about a gallery for masculine cards/gifts?!

Please vote! (I hope this works, not sure how to do it.)

Yes, I'd like a masculine gallery
No, I don't think it's needed.

UnderstandBlue 03-15-2011 07:59 AM

We have a masculine gallery! :) Along with tons of other themed/occasions galleries.

Right here on this page - Occasions & Themes Gallery: Handmade Greeting Cards for All Occasions & Themes - Splitcoaststampers

gram2boyz 03-15-2011 09:25 AM

Gee, I feel dumb now. I never saw that before! Thanx for the link!

Angelnorth 03-15-2011 10:32 AM

Don't forget though that most of the galleries apart from the ones for SU! sets are generated from keywords so if you want your own creations to show up in them, make sure you add to the keywords field. If you click on those galleries that Lydia just hooked you up with you will see the keywords that are being used to make up the gallery are at the top of the screen - just add those words to your own uploads :D

SarahY 03-15-2011 10:39 AM

Wow, I learn something new everyday. Thanks for the heads up!

wenchie 03-15-2011 01:24 PM

Lydia is an SCS Godess! She knows everything! lol

MNCarol 03-15-2011 02:32 PM

But there is so much more to masculine than Father's Day. Why can't a Masculine Gallery be added with breakdowns into Wildlife, Outdoors, Hobby, Vehicles, Farm, Hunting, Fishing or along those lines?

UnderstandBlue 03-15-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNCarol (Post 18076843)
But there is so much more to masculine than Father's Day. Why can't a Masculine Gallery be added with breakdowns into Wildlife, Outdoors, Hobby, Vehicles, Farm, Hunting, Fishing or along those lines?

You may just be looking at the top - below the occasions galleries are theme galleries - Masculine is here: masculine - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

All you have to do is use masculine as a keyword to have it included in this gallery.

and @wenchie - one thing I do know is I love to see your avatar!! Makes me LOL every time! :)

wenchie 03-16-2011 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Understandblue (Post 18076902)
and @wenchie - one thing I do know is I love to see your avatar!! Makes me LOL every time! :)

Ha ha me too! Besides . . . . that dead cat looks better than I do most days LOL