In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

View Poll Results: Do you buy more or less from Stampin Up! due to SCS
I buy less SU! because of SCS 16 3.30%
I have bought at least one stamp set or accessory from SU because of SCS 75 15.46%
I have bought many things from SU! because of SCS 124 25.57%
I have bought many many things from SU! because of SCS 117 24.12%
I have a small room full of things that I bought from SU! because of SCS 153 31.55%
Voters: 485. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2007, 08:20 AM   #1  
Forum Fanatic
 
Bluebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the farm
Posts: 9,814
Default SU! Purchase Poll

Has this site inspired you to buy anything from Stampin Up?

How has that occured? From samples in the gallery or the sense of belonging or both? If you post please explain how much of your Stampin' Up! purchases (over time) you think are in some way related to SCS.

If you buy less from SU! because of this site please share that too!
__________________
I lost the Clay thread.....
Bluebear is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:32 AM   #2  
Stampin' Fool
 
dolphinprncss03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Janesville WI....
Posts: 1,630
Default

With all the great ideas and wonderful stampers SCS not only inspires me to buy but i also became a SU Demo!!!
__________________
Dawn
Adding to build my Gallery https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=99514
Stampin' Up Demo
dolphinprncss03 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:57 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
StampinMelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Denver 'burbs
Posts: 13,648
Default

I buy large room fulls of stuff, SU! and non, because of all of you wonderful enablers... I mean artists here!
__________________
***Melissa***
Uppercase Living ROCKS!!!
StampinMelis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:05 AM   #4  
kraf*T*y mama
 
shastess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northwest Missouri
Posts: 33,808
Default

I love making cards and scrapbooking but after about one idea I run out so I hesitate to buy sets because I feel like I won't use it enough, because there is only so much creativity in my brain. With SCS there is an ENTIRE gallery of ideas organized by set! I LOVE it! Also all of the wonderful ladies here who know so much more about stampin than I do are always willing to help or explain something! SCS is reason enough for me to buy SU products over others because of this invaluable resource! I prefer clear stamps but will buy SU sets because of SCS and someday I will unmount all of my wood ones!
__________________
My Blog Krafty Mama

Mama to Kaden, Blake, and Ava

Origami Owl Independent Designer
shastess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:06 AM   #5  
Stampin' Fool
 
StampingShawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Somewhere in the middle...closer to there, nearer to here...
Posts: 2,109
Default

I find myself encouraged to step outside of SU more than I ever did before I found SCS. This may also be related to the fact that I now have way too many sets from SU and now I'm moving into other stamping companies, etc. I have certainly been enabled here more than I care to admit!
__________________
--Shawn

My 182.5 day Photo Blog
StampingShawn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:07 AM   #6  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingShawnView Post
I find myself encouraged to step outside of SU more than I ever did before I found SCS. This may also be related to the fact that I now have way too many sets from SU and now I'm moving into other stamping companies, etc. I have certainly been enabled here more than I care to admit!
I agree with this very much!
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #7  
Mad Swapper
 
Topaz_n29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Manitoba , Canada
Posts: 2,046
Default

yup..what Shawn said..
loves ya
__________________
Gail

When the world says give up, hope whispers, try one more time.
Topaz_n29 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:36 AM   #8  
Gallery Gazer
 
FaieeMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,527
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz_n29View Post
yup..what Shawn said..
loves ya
I second that!!!
__________________
My blog*Confessions of a Stamper*
FaieeMom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:42 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor
 
tamiw3p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lawton, OK
Posts: 280
Default

I buy certain things now since SCS, looking in the gallery and seeing other ppl who worked with certain stamps I question about buying, makes me think maybe go outside my norm and try it. I buy from both SU and LSS (on cleareance or 50% off).

Tami
tamiw3p is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:43 AM   #10  
Stampin' Fool
 
angelanne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bonaire, Georgia
Posts: 1,938
Default

I am a SU demo so, of course, I buy plenty of SU stuff. However, samples I have seen on SCS have encouraged me to buy many sets that I would have otherwise just totally ignored had I just had the catalog for inspiration. Thanks to many enablers, I have also bought a ton of non SU items, too. Hey, I figure it's all good and as long as I can afford to do so, I will continue to purchase what I like, be it SU or non SU. Granted, I am only a hobby demo and I have that luxury. Many demos do not.
angelanne21 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:47 AM   #11  
Chattin' & Sippin' in SPAM-Land
 
crazycatstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Here, there and everywhere!
Posts: 36,067
Default

While not quite a room full, I do have many many SU things that I may not have purchased otherwise. Now if we get into some of the other things I have been enabled to purchase due to SCS.... mailboxes from Target spring to mind quickest..... then we move up to the room full category.....
__________________
-Lisa
crazycatstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:57 AM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
florida_scrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,580
Default A room full to pack

My upline told me about SCS and I have lived here since then . I also have a room full of stuff too!!! I should know how much because we just sold our home and I am starting to pack up and still need a ton of boxes. I bought more because I have found great ways to use the stamp sets and accessories by viewing the sample cards. I told DH that my SU stuff goes in the car because I want it to arrive in pristine condition and have it ready to unpack right away. LOL!!!
__________________
Independent SU Demonstrator
[email protected]
My Blog
My SU Web Site
florida_scrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Joan B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 15,804
Default

For my first 2 years of SCS, I bought a LOT more from SU than I would have. Lots of inspiration. However, since December I've bought much less, but I have bought some items because of SCS (certain punches for example). I still buy SU paper, accessories, but not the stamps. I only buy clear. I'm not sure this is a 100% clear only for the rest of my life, but right now it is what I am buying.
__________________
Dear Paperlicious is my blog...with a series on how I'm learning to improve my cardmaking by studying others.
Joan B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:08 AM   #14  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Joan I am headed that way also. Thanks to blogs I am moving into a whole new realm of possibilities.
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:09 AM   #15  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Creat-EV Stamping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lancaster County, PA
Posts: 1,285
Default

SCS really keeps up my interest in stamping - always so many new and wonderful things on here! As a demo, I pretty much focus on the SU! stuff and there are definitely samples I have seen on here that lead me to purchase sets that had not caught my attention in a catty. I love being able to look up a stamp set by name and see what the wonderful artists on this site have come up with.
Creat-EV Stamping is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:19 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor
 
MsMoxie58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 335
Default

I have always purchased both SU and non-SU. But looking at the stamp galleries here is teaching me how to evaluate a stamp or set for its possibilities and versatility -- and not only on how cute or pretty I think it is -- for that reason I have purchased SU sets I may not have considered previously.
MsMoxie58 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:33 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
notimetostamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Posts: 34,774
Default

I have purchased a ton of SU stuff because of SCS.

I became a SU demo because of SCS.

I have also purchased a small (in comparison) supply of other products as well. Beef tastes great and is my favorite, but chicken and fish sure are good as well!

I love to stamp, love to use what I have, love to see what everyone else does, with whatever they have -- the art and craft of rubber stamping is what interests me.
__________________
Sharon

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

MY BLOG -- No Time To Stamp?

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
notimetostamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:46 AM   #18  
Die Cut Diva
 
arinstamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Snowed in.
Posts: 6,091
Default

I voted for the last option and it's because I'm a newstuffaholic. However, I am also an antihoarder. I use up new stuff as soon as I rip open the box. This way, my stamp room won't fill up and I'll need more stuff when the next new thing comes out. See?

My husband must never see this post. You are a troublemaker, Sarah
__________________
Arin
arinstamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:52 AM   #19  
Forum Fanatic
 
Bluebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the farm
Posts: 9,814
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by arinstampsView Post
I voted for the last option and it's because I'm a newstuffaholic. However, I am also an antihoarder. I use up new stuff as soon as I rip open the box. This way, my stamp room won't fill up and I'll need more stuff when the next new thing comes out. See?

My husband must never see this post. You are a troublemaker, Sarah
Well! I am SURE that I have NEVER been called THAT before!
__________________
I lost the Clay thread.....
Bluebear is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:55 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
BadSherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Posts: 28,392
Send a message via Skype™ to BadSherry
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by notimetostampView Post
I have purchased a ton of SU stuff because of SCS.

I became a SU demo because of SCS.

I have also purchased a small (in comparison) supply of other products as well. Beef tastes great and is my favorite, but chicken and fish sure are good as well!

I love to stamp, love to use what I have, love to see what everyone else does, with whatever they have -- the art and craft of rubber stamping is what interests me.
I couldn't have said it better myself!! I love it and want it all
__________________
Sherry - Her Royal Badness
Blog - Walkin' on the BAD Side!
BadSherry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:55 AM   #21  
Kookie Creator
 
Debra Cherney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 525
Default I buymore

Since looking through the Galleries and seeing so many great ideas I've bought much more. There were many sets that I didn't appreciate until I saw cards made with them like Voila, Fishy Friends, Cheesecloth, Linen, & many more.
Debra Cherney is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:05 AM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert
 
thegmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Cali-boo...Gmommy loves U!!!
Posts: 2,814
Talking my bad ways...

small room = fort knox of primarily SU! products BUT, I do have my share of other goodies from other companies as well!

All of which I've found thru a variety of other sources-not JUST via SCS...although, the Nolta's are pretty much responsible for my bad ways
thegmommy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:38 AM   #23  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
lizzier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: elmhurst, IL
Posts: 6,585
Default

i definatly buy more because of this site. i see sets that i thought were ho-hum in the catalog, then i see what people have done with them and i think, oh, why didnt i think of it that way. this site does make me spend more money, but im not complaining, i love all my supplies!
lizzier is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:50 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame
 
JulieHRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
Posts: 22,041
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluebearView Post
Well! I am SURE that I have NEVER been called THAT before!

Oh, you naughty little bear, you!!!
__________________
JulieHRR
papertrufflez.com
"So shines a good deed in a weary world." -Willy Wonka
JulieHRR is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:53 AM   #25  
Gallery Gazer
 
cindy_haffner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SK Canada
Posts: 66,907
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzierView Post
i definatly buy more because of this site. i see sets that i thought were ho-hum in the catalog, then i see what people have done with them and i think, oh, why didnt i think of it that way. this site does make me spend more money, but im not complaining, i love all my supplies!


I'm with Lizzeir, this site inspires me to buy, buy, buy. Alot of sets I'm not crazy about till I see what the talent ladies on here create. Keeps me out of trouble, I live in my stampin' room!!!
cindy_haffner is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #26  
Guest
 
coco1019's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,710
Default

OT - I LOVE your new avatar, BB! Too pretty...Is that Lake Sammamish?
coco1019 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:10 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jeaniebean55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: WI
Posts: 11,981
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingShawnView Post
I find myself encouraged to step outside of SU more than I ever did before I found SCS. This may also be related to the fact that I now have way too many sets from SU and now I'm moving into other stamping companies, etc. I have certainly been enabled here more than I care to admit!
Me too.
The amazing ladies here at SCS have caused me to buy more SU! stuff than I would have, but also more stamps & supplies in general, SU! and non.
jeaniebean55 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #28  
Forum Fanatic
 
Bluebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the farm
Posts: 9,814
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by coco1019View Post
OT - I LOVE your new avatar, BB! Too pretty...Is that Lake Sammamish?
Lake Crescent. Out by Port Angeles on the penninsula. I think we will be on Sammamish tomorrow in the canoe!

yes Julie...I AM a naughty little bear!
__________________
I lost the Clay thread.....
Bluebear is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:22 PM   #29  
Insane Embellisher
 
deeth1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,673
Default

Splitcoast is a wonderful website and I get tons of ideas and inspiration from it but like some of the others gals have mentioned I have been moving more to unmounted rubber stamps with ez mount and some clear polymer stamps.

I looked through my receipts and in the past 90 days the majority of purchases I made were unmounted and from companies other than SU. I still love SU's cardstock, but there are so many wonderful artists and designers coming out with new stamps that I find I am not buying as many SU stamps as I did two years ago.
deeth1 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:27 PM   #30  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Erin McMilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 1,123
Default

my husband calls my room the vault and our emergency funds location - )
__________________
Erin **
Stamping is hazardous to your wealth!
Erin McMilon is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:38 PM   #31  
Kookie Creator
 
RedInLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Buried in my Craft Room in Southern NH
Posts: 663
Default Just getting started on this board...

I just got on this board a few weeks ago, but I just made my first purchase last night because of something I read here. I bought the Perfect Layers tools from QVC (I know SU! carries them) last night after someone asked how they work and so many ladies here use them.

I'm sure it won't be the last SCS-inspired SU! purchase I make though!!!
__________________
Ellen
View My Gallery
If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.
~Author Unknown
RedInLove is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:41 PM   #32  
Kookie Creator
 
RedInLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Buried in my Craft Room in Southern NH
Posts: 663
Default

LOL, I told DH the same thing!! We're about to put our house on the market here in NC because we're moving home to NH in September, and I told him that my stamps are being packed in my truck - everything else can go in the POD!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida_scrapperView Post
My upline told me about SCS and I have lived here since then . I also have a room full of stuff too!!! I should know how much because we just sold our home and I am starting to pack up and still need a ton of boxes. I bought more because I have found great ways to use the stamp sets and accessories by viewing the sample cards. I told DH that my SU stuff goes in the car because I want it to arrive in pristine condition and have it ready to unpack right away. LOL!!!
__________________
Ellen
View My Gallery
If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.
~Author Unknown
RedInLove is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:45 PM   #33  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeth1View Post
Splitcoast is a wonderful website and I get tons of ideas and inspiration from it but like some of the others gals have mentioned I have been moving more to unmounted rubber stamps with ez mount and some clear polymer stamps.

I looked through my receipts and in the past 90 days the majority of purchases I made were unmounted and from companies other than SU. I still love SU's cardstock, but there are so many wonderful artists and designers coming out with new stamps that I find I am not buying as many SU stamps as I did two years ago.
You prompted me to do the same. For the last 90 days 9% went to SU and the rest to accessories, paper, unmounted stamps, and supplies I just HAD to have LOL!
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:03 PM   #34  
Stampin' Fool
 
Momofoneson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Holmes, South Eastern New York
Posts: 1,430
Default

This site inspired me to sign as a demo, which I will be doing in July.
__________________
Terri, mom to Matthew(boy), Mittens, Grey, and M. Night
My Facebook Page
Tere Loves To Stamp
Momofoneson is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:07 PM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Karen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Maryland and Delaware
Posts: 2,156
Default

Almost everything I own is SU, but believe it or not, I just signed on as a TAC Angel!! I might as well try to earn my keep for my HABIT!! Reason though is alot less min. purchases. And I was really impressed when I saw the TAC catty!! So I won't be spending near as much now on SU!!! Karen.
Karen99 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:07 PM   #36  
neglecting the kids and housework
 
sewsplendidstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fund raising
Posts: 62,139
Default

I'm a demo so I have tons of SY stuff and love it. But SCS has gotten me to buy lots of other goodies I would never have known about.
__________________
Victoria
~Made of awesome
~My 6th Avon 39
sewsplendidstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:08 PM   #37  
Crimping Master
 
thechecker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,278
Default

I just wrote down the names of 2 sets I hadn't considered before... cuz of cruising this site! Now I am off to look them up and decide....

As for non-SU, that too- I have ordered at least three things talked about here!

Anne
thechecker is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Jen Guarino's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Meridian ID
Posts: 10,032
Default

I have a huge stash of SU! stuff that I would have never bought without seeing wonderful examples here. It has only been the last couple of months that I actually bought something that was non-SU! (Can you say Bella )
But I am sure that as soon as the new catty comes out I will be back to being all about SU! all of the time.
__________________
Hugs and Happy Stampin'
Jen

Life with Jen
http://jenguarino.com
Jen Guarino is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Joan B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 15,804
Default

Any stamp company that doesn't advertise on SCS is foolish -- we are just sitting ducks waiting to be lured into one more purchase.
__________________
Dear Paperlicious is my blog...with a series on how I'm learning to improve my cardmaking by studying others.
Joan B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:17 PM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Jen Guarino's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Meridian ID
Posts: 10,032
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluebearView Post
Lake Crescent. Out by Port Angeles on the penninsula. I think we will be on Sammamish tomorrow in the canoe!

yes Julie...I AM a naughty little bear!
Sorry - Hijack warning - I love Lake Crescent. We have friends that own a cabin there. What a wonderful setting!
Have fun on the lake

back to the topic at hand......
__________________
Hugs and Happy Stampin'
Jen

Life with Jen
http://jenguarino.com
Jen Guarino is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off