Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   SU may special (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/su-may-special-47763/)

gregsgirl707 05-01-2005 08:37 AM

SU may special

Just wanted to let you know the Write me a memory fonts are 25% off this month.

kathyt99 05-01-2005 09:14 AM

does anyone have these fonts? and are they worth getting?

Doris 05-01-2005 09:35 AM

I have both of them and I love them! So many times I want to write a special verse inside my cards, and using these fonts really helps me to do this...plus the font matches the saying that I have stamped on the front. I also think it saves money, because with these fonts you do not have to purchase as many stamps for your inside verses. :)

SellsBskts 05-01-2005 09:37 AM

I too have both of them and I can't tell you how many times I have used them for Scrapbooking or even printed out on Vellum for cards.

I recommend getting them.

Melissa 8791 05-01-2005 09:49 AM

I have the first font set and I *love* it! Now I'll finally break down and buy the 2nd set since it's on sale! I just love a bargain, especially if it is something I've been wanting for awhile.

Melissa

mamakimberly 05-01-2005 09:56 AM

I have them both! I love them! It is perfect for journalling on scrap pages and also when you just need some dorky made up phrase (like "I ain't no cheetah, my love for you is real" or "You're the bee's knees")

Kimberly :)

McStamper 05-01-2005 10:27 AM

Can I ask a stupid question? How do you use these? Do you download the font somehow then use it in Word? Can someone explain how you use this?

Sencie 05-01-2005 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McStamper
Can I ask a stupid question? How do you use these? Do you download the font somehow then use it in Word? Can someone explain how you use this?

I have both of these and love them!!!:)

You just install the cd's on your computer (easy to install), and then when you go to "word" the fonts will automatically be on the list of available fonts.

Sencie

gregsgirl707 05-01-2005 04:16 PM

I have both of them and use them all the time. I'm glad I got them.

missyannbenson 05-01-2005 04:37 PM

I really use the fonts a lot. I like that they resemble handwriting more than other fonts.

mamaof3insd 05-01-2005 05:17 PM

well it looks like i'll be getting one of them or both since my 2 boys decided to bust my betty higgins font cd!!! (still ranting about that one!) :eek:
now...just which one...hmmmmm

BillieBee 05-01-2005 10:57 PM

I ordered both sets a week ago and my DEMO didn't say anything about the special this month . . . what do you think about that? It's not a huge savings (about three dollars each), but it could have meant another pack of paper, etc.

acopisshe 05-02-2005 12:16 AM

We didnt find out until today, it was a suprise to us too. She couldnt have known.

angie

BillieBee 05-02-2005 12:21 AM

Thanks for telling me that, Angie! I feel a lot better about it. Now I can be excited again about getting both Font CDs. A question to all you scrapbookers out there, do you think handwritten journaling is better than using the CD?

bb&kk 05-02-2005 05:23 AM

Are they MAC compatible????

TIA
Barbara

tiny bubbles 05-02-2005 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieBee
Thanks for telling me that, Angie! I feel a lot better about it. Now I can be excited again about getting both Font CDs. A question to all you scrapbookers out there, do you think handwritten journaling is better than using the CD?

For long areas of journaling, I love the fonts. For short things like dates and "captions" under pictures, I still prefer to use handwritten journaling.

LisaC 05-02-2005 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb&kk
Are they MAC compatible????

TIA
Barbara

The catalog says PC-Windows 95 or higher, Pentium/equivalent or higher; Mactintosh-Macintosh Power PC Processor, System 8.5 or higher

dawn g 05-02-2005 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieBee

Not if you have handwriting like I do! LOL

bb&kk 05-02-2005 10:33 AM

Thanks Lisa C

bb&kk