Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   SU Fall/Winter Preview (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/su-fall-winter-preview-243559/)

StampinHay79 04-26-2007 04:52 AM

SU Fall/Winter Preview

I've heard that there will be a preview catalog out on June 1st...is this something that will be up on SU's website for everyone to view?

allisonmatthias 04-26-2007 08:16 AM

my demo said that customers will get them in the mail.

StampinHay79 04-26-2007 08:18 AM

Great! Thanks so much!

serialpurrs 04-26-2007 09:09 AM

Ack Fall/Winter already? We haven't even seen the retired list yet or the new catty.

craftdoc 04-26-2007 09:15 AM

It should also be posted on the website June 1. It's called the Fall/Winter Preview because the July 1 - Dec 30 catalog is called the Fall/Winter Collection. Demos can preorder from the Preview Catalog June 1 and customers on July 1.

StampinHay79 04-26-2007 09:28 AM

thanks Kim!

MSBetsyZ 04-26-2007 09:32 AM

Well, customers whose demos normally send them mini catalogs would get them in the mail. It's not a mass mailing from SU to all of its customers. Just like with minis, demos select customers to send them to (at the demo's cost).

Suzy_H 05-02-2007 07:49 AM

Has anyone seen leaks for the upcoming catty? I cant wait

batgirl 05-02-2007 08:56 AM

oh I will have to talk to my demo about this!!!

NJ Devils Fan 05-02-2007 11:24 AM

I can't wait to see it! I'm still not done going over the retired list, but i HAVE to see the new catalog. My poor CC.:rolleyes:

kysmom 05-02-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim Wilson
It should also be posted on the website June 1. It's called the Fall/Winter Preview because the July 1 - Dec 30 catalog is called the Fall/Winter Collection. Demos can preorder from the Preview Catalog June 1 and customers on July 1.

If I sign up to be a demo on June 1st, can I choose sets from this Preview catty?

purpleflowers 05-02-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serialpurrs
Ack Fall/Winter already? We haven't even seen the retired list yet or the new catty.

The retirement list is on the SU! website:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/8071.asp

But I know what you mean! I'm not ready to think about fall/winter. I'm still working on spring planting and looking foward to summer. I don't want to hear about fall and winter.

lilsisbet 05-02-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysmom
If I sign up to be a demo on June 1st, can I choose sets from this Preview catty?

Another take on kysmom's question...... I signed up April 29th to be a demo..... since I have 60 days to make my first big purchase at 30% off - will I be able to order from both the preview catalogue and the current one? Thanks

StamperCathy 05-16-2007 11:27 PM

is this it?? http://www.stampinup.com/us/document...preview_07.pdf

kelly.sutterfield 05-16-2007 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allisonmatthias

This is ONLY true if your demo has selected you to receive the mailing. As Betsy stated, it is NOT a mass mailing from SU. You need to ask your demo personally if she is mailing you a Preview brochure. And remember, you cannot order from the Preview brochure as a customer. Only demos can order from it beginning June 1st.

StampinHay79 05-17-2007 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StamperCathy

thanks for sharing!!!

LeahsCreations 05-17-2007 05:22 AM

does soft sky = cool caribbean?

PattiLynn 05-17-2007 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeahsCreations
does soft sky = cool caribbean?

No, they are not even close in real life. I thought they looked the same when I saw the preview brochure. I asked my upline who was on the SU cruise if they were that close. She said no.....soft sky is a light sky blue. So, I am going to continue buying more packs of Cool Caribbean cardstock before it retires. Hope this helps!!!

LeahsCreations 05-17-2007 05:51 AM

IT DOES!!! I was so excited for a second there.

basketballmom 05-17-2007 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilsisbet
Another take on kysmom's question...... I signed up April 29th to be a demo..... since I have 60 days to make my first big purchase at 30% off - will I be able to order from both the preview catalogue and the current one? Thanks

Yes - as long as your order is all stuff for you and totals at least $225 CAD.

Mahloumel 05-17-2007 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PattiLynn
She said no.....soft sky is a light sky blue.

Anyone have a sense if Soft Sky has yellow tones in it? I like Cool Caribbean, but would love a light blue that has a slight yellow base to it.

momis mama 05-17-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StamperCathy

my puter won't read the pdf file!!!
does anyone have it in a different format?!
any help would be appreciated!!!

dazzling20 05-18-2007 11:50 AM

I see the inks and papers cost more in the "in colors", I guess I can assume the price for paper and inks are going up.

momis mama 05-18-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling20
I see the inks and papers cost more in the "in colors", I guess I can assume the price for paper and inks are going up.

5% general increase over all is what i am hearing.
i think not bad considering.

i saw some really cute things in the preview and am sure SU! has more great things in store for us! excited to see the new catalog!!!

dazzling20 05-18-2007 12:22 PM

Thanks for the info!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by momis mama
5% general increase over all is what i am hearing.
i think not bad considering.

i saw some really cute things in the preview and am sure SU! has more great things in store for us! excited to see the new catalog!!!

Mahloumel 05-18-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momis mama
my puter won't read the pdf file!!!
does anyone have it in a different format?!
any help would be appreciated!!!

Have you tried right-clicking on the link, selecting "save file to disk" or something similar, then viewing it after it's downloaded to your computer? Sometimes browsers have problems opening up PDFs from clicking on the link, but saving it to disk has always fixed the issue in my experience. HTH!

BasketOHearts 05-20-2007 11:04 AM

Oooh, that flower bunch box is fabulous. Which reminds me, I need to order the label punch box. I really like the new colors.

momis mama 05-20-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahloumel
Have you tried right-clicking on the link, selecting "save file to disk" or something similar, then viewing it after it's downloaded to your computer? Sometimes browsers have problems opening up PDFs from clicking on the link, but saving it to disk has always fixed the issue in my experience. HTH!

my son downloaded 'blah blah blah' (a technical term there)
and i got to check it out!
but thank you for the info!!!

crazycatstamper 05-20-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allisonmatthias

You will get it in the mail if your demonstrator normally sends you minis. It's the same sort of procedure. If you don't normally get minis from your demonstrator, you may want to give her a call and find out what your optios for seeing the preview are!

bluelemon 05-20-2007 12:10 PM

I like that 'pick a petal' set. Very cute.

smiles,
Laura

stampsforfun2 06-02-2007 11:10 AM

Subscribing!

dazzling20 06-02-2007 11:34 AM

Anyone see the hostess sets that the demos get to preview?

V.H. 06-02-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahloumel (Post 5811407)
Anyone have a sense if Soft Sky has yellow tones in it? I like Cool Caribbean, but would love a light blue that has a slight yellow base to it.

It looks like it does to me. Looking at the catalog, it remind me of a warm robin's egg color. I'm looking forward to pairing it with River Rock which is yellowy taupey and a nice brown.

nvscrapmom 06-02-2007 02:58 PM

I found a link, and have been drooling over the new in colors. I love the guava and pomegranate colors.