Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-31-2006, 10:09 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STAMPING STORE IN CAPE MAY, NJ?

I'm going to spend a few days in beautiful Cape May, NJ next week and was wondering if anyone knows of a stamping/scrapping store in that area? I live in central NJ and there are NO stamping/scrapping stores around here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2006, 03:50 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

There's a small, but fully stocked stamp store in Rio Grande. I don't have the address with me right now, but I'm sure if you called information, or looked in a local Cape May phone book, you'd find it. It's west of the Parkway, tucked in a small strip mall. The owner was very friendly. There's even a good diner aound the corner for lunch!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2006, 04:33 AM   #3  
Crimping Master

I'm sorry to tell you that store has closed. You are right, the owner is a lovely person, and it was always fun to go there. It was called Keepsake Village. The only thing we have now is a Michaels. It is good to have it, but not the personal type experience as Keepsake. It was very sad for the local stampers when it closed. Enjoy your stay in Cape May. I hope the weather clears up for you. Eileen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2006, 04:38 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

I just noticed that you live in Mt Holly. We lived there for 30 years before we moved to Cape May County. PM me if you have any ?. The stamp store that I like to visit is in New Castle, DE. It's called White Swan. It's not far from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. It's the only one left that is a reasonable distance for us. (2 hours). I assume you are in Mt. Holly in Burlington Co, but maybe there is another Mt Holly in NJ. Eileen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2006, 06:31 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks so much for your responses! I know exactly where Rio Grande is - too bad the store is no longer open. My husband and I used to stay at a campground not far from there called Seashores.

And yes, I live in Mt. Holly (actually Eastampton Township) in Burlington County.
Reply With Quote Likes