Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-18-2007, 09:49 AM   #81  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just came across this thread for the first time, and how odd that just last week I had called a friend who likes to stamp, and asked if she'd like to help me start a card ministry at our church.

In my mind, we would work off the prayer list that our church distributes weekly, pray for the list, and then each choose someone off the list to make a card for. We would pray for that person and be responsible for sending the card out to them. I thought about a "donation basket" to help pay for supplies, but I also like the $1 per card idea.

Another suggestion for Christian stamps is Wordsworth. I really love using their stamps for encouraging cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 10:17 AM   #82  
Polyshrink Goddess

A card ministry at my church is something I have been wanting to start but haven't really got into it yet. This thread gives a lot of advice. I think I will start by contacting the Women's Ministry Directory and see where it goes from there.

Please check out my little gallery and blog!
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 AM   #83  
Glitter Queen

I chair a Card Ministry program at my church. This is our second year. We have a Prayer Team who actually sends out the cards.

The church reimburses me .45 per card I turn in. I buy and stock the supplies, paper, adhesive, etc. I use my own stamps and keep them at my home, as well as the supplies. The .45 doesn't cover the cost of most of the cards, because I like to add "embellishments". But this is my choice.

They are turned into the church secretary who signs off on my log book. I keep tract of the number of cards made at each Stamp Camp, and what kind of cards they are...BD, Male Thinking of You, Female Thinking of YOu, Get Well, etc. About every 2 months I ask for reimbursement, because by then, I'm usually out of adhesive. I use the reimbursement money to purchase more supplies.

The first year we sent out $1000.00 worth of misc. cards, but a lot of these our Stamp Group donated as we weren't in the official budget that year. We asked for the same dollar amount for the 2007 year, but they could only give us $500.00. But at least they recognized the need for this kind of Ministry and put us in the Budget...which made us happy as a pig in a mud puddle.

We make 300 Christmas cards for distrubution to all members of our congregation. These cards are donated by me. The church supplies their own envelopes with their return address and postage.

And recently we have had a "few" people donate misc. supplies for cards. These items I am not reimbursed for, but I do keep track of them as "donated" cards. Just so I can keep a good inventory of just how many we're making.

So far this year in 2007, we have made 545 cards total for the Prayer Teams use. We also have sent out 3 boxes of 75-100 cards each to various Military Units. Two of which were Naval units in Iraq, and one went to Norfolk, VA to a different naval unit.

And the best part of all of this...the last box we sent to Iraq. The guys/gals sent us pictures of themselves in various duties, along with a most wonderful "Thank You" note from all of them.

And yes...we were ALL blubbering babies, when we got that "homemade card" back with their pictures and notes..it's a LOT of work...and my shoulder is hurting a lot now...but it's amazing how when it's time to start making more, the pain eases up, so I can continue on. Thank you so much God for allowing us to continue and help someone...TUG!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #84  
Pearl-ExPert

Wow, Cindy, you're an inspiration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 01:27 PM   #85  
Compulsive Stamper

I have done this for several years. We send cards to the people on our prayer chain. You really have to decide who you will send cards to. Will you send to anyone who has a death in the family (including distant relatives and friends). Will you send to those who are sick, or only to those with serious illness? Just be consistent with this. You can always add on later if it does not get overwhelming. I will say that handmade cards have been a hit at our church. Everyone loves getting them. We have expanded to doing holiday cards for the kids just out of high school, whether in the military, college or career. We have a notebook with appropriate sayings that I have gathered over the years. Our women's group rotates the duty every month. We just donate the materials, cards and stamps. I would just re-emphasize to start out small and expand as you get more help. I also keep a log of who we send a card too and for what reason (death in the family, illness, etc). Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #86  
Bold and Bright

subscribing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 03:07 PM   #87  
Bold and Bright

Here is what I do:

I usually have a fair amount of cards on hand. Sometimes, they are ones I get in swaps or ones I create for challenges. Then, when we have a missionary or visiting evangelist in our church I send the ladies away with 30 or so cards. Cards are SOOOO expensive, and travelling missionaries and speakers are always staying in someone's home or given gifts or taken out to dinner. They most appreciate Thank You and birthday cards. I also tell them to let me know when they are running out of cards so I can supply them with more.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #88  
Matboard Maniac

This is my personal ministry at our church. The church secretaries compile a list of all of the folks who are in nursing homes or assisted living. I get a new list every month, and make and send cards to everyone on the list. It is usually about 25 folks. If we are not celebrating a holiday that month (like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, Easter, etc) I make thinking of you or praying for you type cards.

The phone calls I have gotten from these folks, their spouses or their families are the most heartwarming thing in the world. Sometimes they'll call me when their loved one passes away and tell me that in their final months, my cards were the thing that they most looked forward to. That amazes and humbles me.

Each of my parents needed to spend their final months in skilled care facilities and my sister and I felt very alone and isolated sometimes; even though we had our families for support. I hope that my cards reach out to these residents and their families and remind them that someone is thinking of them and praying for them each day.

So, in a way, I think I am doing this in memory of my parents. The reward, for the investment of materials and postage, is huge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #89  
Glitter Queen

Default card ministry

I have a customer who leads a card ministry. The ladies get together once a month and make about 3 or 4 different cards, 2 of each. They keep one of each and give the other to the church. Someone at the church is in charge of sending out the cards, these ladies just make them. They all pay each month, I think $1.00 per set of 2 cards. No one makes any money, just covers the cost of supplies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2007, 08:22 PM   #90  
Inking Addict

You all are great! What an inspiration! I just found this thread and read it all.

We have been doing a card ministry at church for several years, but it is a little different. One of our members have been making cards on the computer and sets them on our card signing podium for everyone to sign at church. On Monday all the cards are picked up and sent out. (It does help we live next to a post office) Sometimes there are so many cards they are set out on tables or our sign up counter. We send them out for new baby, wedding, sympathy, get well, graduation, and about any excuse we can think of. Recently those of us who stamp have been adding to the cards and they have been getting lots of good feedback. Sounds like we should do more.

Lisa aka Scraptigerlily
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2007, 09:44 AM   #91  
Cardstock Collector

Wow what a great thread! It is great to hear of so many different stamping ministries out there!

I am a facilitator of a stamping group at my church. It was started in 2003 with just a few of us who love to stamp, and using scrap card stock from the church office and our own stamps, embellishments and adhesive. The office manager would then use the cards for staff and servant ministers. We would meet just a few times a year.

Since 2005 we have become a formal G! Club called “Impressions From the Heart” through our women’s ministry called “Girlfriend’s at Central!”. We still use mostly donated supplies and now support over 15 different ministries. We charge each ministry .20 per card to help offset some of the supplies. I have three other ladies (2 are SU demonstrators) who help with designs and organization as well as donation of supplies. We usually will mass-produce and use the assembly line technique to get at least 200-300 cards done each time we meet. I place a monthly notice in the weekly bulletin. This is our next notice Impressions from the Heart meeting Monday August 13 , 2007 7-9 pm NLC room 256 Creating homemade cards for ministry use, no creative skills needed just willing hearts and hands.

Last year we made over 1000 Christmas cards (300 of which were sent to people in different countries though our persecuted church ministry) we also made over 400 thank you cards for the coaches of the Children’s Teck Sports ministry. We still make cards for the office but now we also make cards for the hospital visitation, benevolence and children’s, adult's, global outreach and Worship are just a few of the ministries we support.

This year we have started a technique table once a quarter where we teach a different technique and let everyone take home the card that they make. My SU ladies get it organized and teach the technique.
This ministry has truly been a blessing to me as is enables me to share my love for God and my love for stamping (as well as all the stamps and supplies i have collected) with so many women as well as those who have received our cards.

It is a big commitment and takes a lot of prayer. Anyone who is thinking about starting one make sure you seek God's will for the your ministry and for you. Let me know if I can help.
Teresa
[email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2007, 07:10 AM   #92  
Cardstock Collector

Default Card ministry

Another lady (Betsy) and I have a card ministry at our church. We send out encouragement cards in response to prayer requests, staff birthday cards, birthday cards to missionaries and their families, non-"frou-frou" sympathy/thank you/get well cards for our senior pastor, and card sets for thank yous for guest speakers, etc. Some of the other ladies at our church occasionally make a few cards to donate to the cause through a group that Betsy started called "Serving Through Creativity," or "Crafty Ladies" for short. Betsy and I donate all our craft supplies and the church pays for postage. It's a wonderful way to use one's "craftiness" and the cards are very much appreciated by those who receive them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2007, 04:56 AM   #93  
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up Card Ministry Thread

I have never replied to any thread, but certainly this card ministry one caught my eye. I started a card ministry in our church over 10 years ago and it has become a very important facet of our church. The short story behind the idea came one morning during our service, when minister asked that everyone go out to bulletin board when they leave and write down a person's address who really needed a "card shower" of encouragement. Having always been a card sender, I vowed to do that, and at noon, while eating lunch, I realized that my vow fell short and I had forgotten to get the address. This told me many had probably done the very same thing, forgotten. The next Sunday at church during the sermon, I had this awesome idea pass thru my mind, so awesome, that I remember thinking, "That is a great idea. Someone (else!) ought to do that." I feel now that the idea was SO good it had to be the Lord's, not mine. The idea was to set up a little post office in the foyer, and have the cards already addressed, stamped and ready to go, and have everyone that would come by and sign them. A YEAR later, I realized that I was the one that was suppose to DO IT! So I did, and I called it CARE, standing for Christian Action REaching Everyone. We do not do birthdays, except for those over 80 in the church. We do sympathy, thinking of you and get wells of course. We do pregnancy congrats, and of course baby births, and if something has hit the news that is a "event" we will acknowledge that amidst the church family with a "atta boy" type of card.
This ministry has been going strong ever since it was started, even with me stepping out of it for several years, moving on to another ministry, and another cardmaker taking over. We have gotten numerous comments about people LOVING to read all the names on their cards, trying to figure out handwriting, and entertaining themselves with the novelty of the cards while in lonely hospital rooms! We even had one lady who requested that a CARE card be put in her coffin, and it was. We have also had people who did not make a habit of filing out past the cards to sign then UNTIL they themselves were the recipient of a card, and then they were "converted" to the ministry, realizing the impact a simple card can have.
The church pays for the stamps. Everything else is donated by myself and the head of the CARE ministry now. I am her assistant, and there is becoming more and more interest in our church of people wanting to help, after seeing the impact of the ministry on the church family. We have been QUITE blessed by the church leadership realizing that this is one heck of an outreach. We also make cards for the two ministers to send out, personalizing them for their needs.
Yes cardmaking is a passion of both of ours. And we are really enjoying seeing it become the passion of others. Quarterly we offer a STamp A Stack for the church gals and their guests. We limit it to 30 gals due to our facilities, and each gal leaves with 6 different stamped cards, for their $10 fee. This is led by a SU demonstrator. This is how we have created recent interest in cardmaking in the church. We usually have a packed house, all 30 seats spoken for. DEmonstrator makes up kits for everyone, and we have 6 tables, one for each card, and when you finish one card, you just move to the next, much like the old learning station setup that I used to use when I taught elementary school. On each table is a poster display of EACH step of the card, with the actual elements, step by step for the gals. VERY easy to follow. IF you choose to begin holding SASs I would HIGHLY suggest that you tell them right up front that there are NO REFUNDS, and that you have to have their fee to put their name on the list. This has worked for us PERFECTLY. Any "no shows" kits then are donated to the CARE ministry and we make them up later. I DO allow the gals to find replacements for themselves if they can't come, but no money is refunded by me. Their replacements pay them. This way I am assured that my SU demonstrators (we have two that alternate) get their $300 for running the SAS to help with their expenses and pay for their time. VERY POPULAR EVENT. I am now allowing those present to sign up for the next SAS, 3 months down the road, and we usually have 18-20 spots taken before we leave the building that day!
I could go on and on. But will summarize with this: if you want to get the WHOLE church involved in the ministry, take the Lord's idea that He gave me years ago....set up a "post office" in your church lobby.....and you will reap the same benefits we have, Lord willing! Blessings!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2007, 06:10 AM   #94  
Crimping Master

Default great ministry ideas

I love the ideas on this thread. Especially ideas about the different ministries that could use cards that I hadn't thought of. Like Youth, men's prayer group, and missionaries!

Also the idea about keeping a log was great. Kind of like a prayer journal...because then you can go back and see where God has been working through the card ministry.

Here are a few more names that I have seen for Card ministry groups. If your group has a name, I'd love to add it for ideas.

Rubber Band
Serving through Creativity
Paper Arts Ministry
Impressions from the Heart
TLC (Tender Loving Care)
SCS#5115
My Humble Gallery
"If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it"
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2007, 06:28 AM   #95  
Compulsive Stamper

Smile card ministry

Our pastoral committee has had a card ministry for many years. At the time I joined the ministry, all cards were purchased or computer generated. Once stamping became an interest of many of our congregation, we switched to making the cards on our own.

The prayer chain sends to all on their list; birthday cards are sent to 70 yrs. and older, shut-ins, new babies, 10, 25, and 50th + anniversaries, graduation, confirmation, get well, sympathy, etc. A large portion of our ministry is to college students who receive a monthly holiday or thinking of you card during the school year. We have a budgeted amount from the church, but it is never enough to cover expenses; however at present, the postage is still paid by the church. Like many organizations, we are faced with increased expenses and decreased income.

We are blessed with stampers who are willing to donate time, supplies and card fronts to the cause. We have a supply of stamps which belongs to the church, but we are all willing to loan our personal items for use as well. It does take someone to spearhead the group, and that person does have a fairly large time commitment (design selection, organizing meeting times, sending cards and adding personal comments to cards, attending ministry meetings, etc.). Our ministry terms are for a period of two years, and one may be re-elected to the same position for a second term only. So that person could hold the job for a total of 4 years.

Any interested party is invited to meet when the supply gets diminished and make sufficient replenishment stock. Occasionally, we meet for a fun day working on our own projects and fellowship with others.

This has been a fun ministry and has been very much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2007, 10:59 AM   #96  
Crimping Master

Default First night

Glad to hear your card ministry start was a success. I just started my card ministry as well at my church. And thought I would share about it.

I had a really simple card for them to make and multiply. It was set up assembly line style. All the "card ministers", which is what I card the papercrafter involved in the card ministry, even applied their own creativity and using the same supplies came up with different designs.

I went ahead and had enough supplies to make 40 cards. I figure if we didn't make them all this time, we would use it the next time. This was minimal cost to me because it was a very simple card. I have a donation box for crafters to donate envelopes and such. In the future if I see that my cardstock cost is to much, I will put out a cardstock donation can to collect change.

Go here to read about our first night
http://famezo.blogspot.com/2007/10/card-ministry.html

Later they spent the rest of the evening using their own papercraft products to make cards for our box.

I have attached the flyer I used to advertise for the event.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Card Ministry BLURB.doc (20.0 KB, 66 views)
SCS#5115
My Humble Gallery
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2007, 08:48 AM   #97  
Crimping Master

Default 150 cards

This past Saturday the women at my chuch attended a Holiday Brunch and they assembled 150 cards!

The cards were prepped by the card ministers (this is what I call the papercrafters in our card ministry at church) so that assembly would be easy and fun for even the non--crafter.

More info and pictures of the simple cards I designed for this event:

150 cards

At the event I was able to tell them about the card ministry and how to join.
SCS#5115
My Humble Gallery
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #98  
Rubber Obsessor

Here's a great blog that I was just referred to.... http://sheetload.blogspot.com/
She has great patterns to make tons of cards with minimal supplies. I think they'd work well for crafters, non-crafters, stampers, and non-stampers alike.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #99  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for the motivation to get something started. You are just the push I needed. I will keep checking back to see how you all are doing and to read about your much needed tips. Keep up the good work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2007, 06:07 PM   #100  
Inking Addict

This is a very inspirational thread. Thanks for sharing. This is something that I now hope one day to start at church. I have a long way to go.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #101  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankeewifeyView Post
Here's a great blog that I was just referred to.... http://sheetload.blogspot.com/
She has great patterns to make tons of cards with minimal supplies. I think they'd work well for crafters, non-crafters, stampers, and non-stampers alike.

Thanks for sharing that link...I had not been there before! cool!
SCS#5115
My Humble Gallery
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2007, 04:24 AM   #102  
Embossing Fanatic

I just stumbled across this thread and I have to say there are some really great ideas! Please keep updating with what works and what doesn't.
Off to check out the gallery for ministry cards.
Blessings-
Kim.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-14-2007, 09:14 AM   #103  
Hardware Hotshot

Great ideas, ladies! There are plenty of stampers in my church for this type of thing...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #104  
Kookie Creator

Subscribing to thread
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2008, 08:09 AM   #105  
Crimping Master

Hey everyone!! I just started another thread about card ministries and I have also started a Yahoo Group for us as well. I often loose track of threads even if I am subscibed to it and I thought maybe others might too so a yahoo group would be easier for me, I think! LOL Anyways, check out the thread for details on how to sign up for the cardministry yahoo group here

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=325583

I am trying to get the word out so I am also sending PMs to people. I think you all have such great ideas and I look forward to us all sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #106  
Montague Mingler

subscribing to this thread - it's full of great ideas!

My family coat of arms ties at the back... is that normal?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #107  
Compulsive Stamper

I'm soliciting your input. I offered to donate cards to the Sick and Shut In Ministry, but the head of the ministry thinks the cards are too small. I'm not sure how to respond to her because I would think she would be glad to have beautiful handmade cards free.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2008, 06:46 PM   #108  
Kookie Creator

I have offered my card-making services to our church and each week they email me with names of people who are in need of TLC - bereaved, sick etc. I felt that I need to share my "talents" and give something back. I would love to be able to take it to the next level eventually and find other card-making enthusiasts and really start a card-ministry. At the moment, I am making about5 cards a week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2008, 07:46 AM   #109  
Inking Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW, Brenda! Some people have some nerve! Maybe she is used to the half sheet size greeting cards instead of our normal quarter sheet. At any rate, she SHOULD be grateful for your handmade cards! Unless you are doing 3 X 3's, I cannot think they are "too small"! i would let her know that was the standard size for handmade cards to fit basic envelopes. Unless she wants to offer to pay for your supplies to upgrade to the larger envelopes and using a full sheet of cardstock each time...
Sorry your good deed is not appreciated like it should be! People are strange! I would bet money she doesn't make cards or crafts!
Good luck!
AmyD
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2008, 08:37 AM   #110  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyDearieView Post
WOW, Brenda! Some people have some nerve! Maybe she is used to the half sheet size greeting cards instead of our normal quarter sheet. At any rate, she SHOULD be grateful for your handmade cards! Unless you are doing 3 X 3's, I cannot think they are "too small"! i would let her know that was the standard size for handmade cards to fit basic envelopes. Unless she wants to offer to pay for your supplies to upgrade to the larger envelopes and using a full sheet of cardstock each time...
Sorry your good deed is not appreciated like it should be! People are strange! I would bet money she doesn't make cards or crafts!
Good luck!
AmyD
You're right, she doesn't do any crafts. She's been using store bought cards. I was thinking about telling her that is the standard size and if she still doesn't want them, I'll pray about offering cards to another ministry.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2008, 10:15 AM   #111  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenda OttoView Post
I'm soliciting your input. I offered to donate cards to the Sick and Shut In Ministry, but the head of the ministry thinks the cards are too small. I'm not sure how to respond to her because I would think she would be glad to have beautiful handmade cards free.
Maybe she thinks that sick people can't see and need large type.
Of course, some shut-ins do have problems reading the small print.

Just find a different outlet for your cards. Many nursing homes keep a stack of cards available so that the patients can send them to family. When you can't get out to the store, you don't want to ask your daughter to buy her own birthday card.
John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2008, 10:18 AM   #112  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am thinking about starting a Card Making Ministry too. Presently the cards sent by the church are all purchased (in bulk). I know that several gals are good at crafting, I just haven't got up the ambition to start something new.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #113  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJView Post
Maybe she thinks that sick people can't see and need large type.
Of course, some shut-ins do have problems reading the small print.

Just find a different outlet for your cards. Many nursing homes keep a stack of cards available so that the patients can send them to family. When you can't get out to the store, you don't want to ask your daughter to buy her own birthday card.
I like the idea of making cards for nursing homes. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2008, 06:41 AM   #114  
Cardstock Collector

Folks who don't make cards don't understand what it takes and are, therefore, somewhat unappreciative. I've been making birthday cards for my church's missionaries and their families but have struggled to get accurate information from the director of the missionary program. As a result, I've cut back to just sending cards to the adult missionaries, and even then some of the information (e.g., their address!) is not correct. I'm also thinking of alternatives to the church--the nursing home idea is great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #115  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonnyboysmomView Post
Folks who don't make cards don't understand what it takes and are, therefore, somewhat unappreciative. I've been making birthday cards for my church's missionaries and their families but have struggled to get accurate information from the director of the missionary program. As a result, I've cut back to just sending cards to the adult missionaries, and even then some of the information (e.g., their address!) is not correct. I'm also thinking of alternatives to the church--the nursing home idea is great!
Hey there!! I like your idea of sending cards to missionaries. Even if I can't get all the info needed or I can't send to every person, it's a wonderful thought. I'm going to look into it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #116  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default I'm making a list and checking it twice........

Well, the first part is true. I'm making a list. Back in February I joined Scoutpup's Card Ministry group on Yahoo. I found several good ideas there but realized right away that I could easily lose track of all the great info. So I started a document in my computer... "Card Ministry Ideas" and filed it with my other church projects.
I copied and pasted stuff from that group into the document. Today, I am scanning through the first three pages of this thread and adding lots more ideas. Once I get all the ideas together in one place and decide which things to endeavor, I feel that I will be able to make a more organized invitation to the ladies at church.

to everyone who has posted. All your great information is helping me to make good decisions.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #117  
Kookie Creator

subscribing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #118  
Glitter Guru

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would love to participate in this. If anyone is in the North Dallas/Carrollton/Lewisville Texas area please, please PM me!
Reply With Quote Likes