Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-31-2007, 11:53 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Mama
Is anyone else counting the hours til it's officially 4/1? Of course, then we have to wait til Monday to order the puzzle set. I'm very excited!
I am definitely getting Gina K's set!! That's all I'm going to say today!
Old 03-31-2007, 12:36 PM   #42  
Duchess of Dork

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan B
I am definitely getting Gina K's set!! That's all I'm going to say today!
OH, my goodness, sounds like a conspiracy & you have inside knowledge! Tick...tick...tick....how many hours to go? Will it be at midnight Eastern time? Pacific? Central?

My sweet Aspie girl is home (she spent the night with a friend) & is doing crafts so quietly. My wild child with ADHD/OCD isn't home so I'm just playing on the computer! It's amazing how vocal my AS girl is when sister isn't here. I'm going to go get her to talk some more & remember how blessed I am to have a child with a form of autism that can speak & has grown so much!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-31-2007, 12:42 PM   #43  
Duchess of Dork

Hmmmmm, maybe someone can answer this question. Will Gina have her set available from her blog? I noticed Stampingfreak.com isn't shipping til April 13. Will we be able to order it from somewhere before then to get it?

I just called my Local Stamping Store & she said they got a note from Technique Tuesday about their set being available, but they haven't ordered it. Thought I might get it locally!
Old 04-01-2007, 05:18 PM   #44  
Duchess of Dork

BOTH sets are so cool! WOW to both who are selling these and helping in the fight to find answers for our autistic kids. THANK YOU!!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 01:55 AM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Gina's set will not ship until April 13th - 15th. I believe I read this on her site. I'm not aware of any other places where it is available but I'm not familiar with her business...
Old 04-02-2007, 03:02 AM   #46  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Mama
Hmmmmm, maybe someone can answer this question. Will Gina have her set available from her blog? I noticed Stampingfreak.com isn't shipping til April 13. Will we be able to order it from somewhere before then to get it?

I just called my Local Stamping Store & she said they got a note from Technique Tuesday about their set being available, but they haven't ordered it. Thought I might get it locally!
Hi Lori,
Thanks for all your kind comments and excitment about this stamp set. The only place it's available is on my online store. We can't wholesale this because there is no profit on it. Everything that we don't spend on making, promoting and packing it goes right to Autism Speaks. The reason it won't ship until the 13th-15th is that we are still waiting for our some of our wood, which, by the way is being cut by a wonderful company who is cutting us a break as their contribution to Autism Awareness! That allowed us to give a little more than we anticipated.

I can't believe how many people came together on this.

And the people who run Splitcoaststampers have been sooooooo much help. They are the best, most caring people around! They have HUGE hearts!! Didn't Adam do a fabulous job on our banner ad!!! Sara totally rocks. She never got mad when I called her and forgot about the time difference and woke her up about a million times! And Daven is so great about emailing you right back and helping you with whatever you need. This is the best stamping community in the world! I highly recommend to anyone with a business geared towards stampers that you choose this place to spend your advertising dollars!!

Hugs,
Gina K.

Be polite to those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:03 AM   #47  
Pearl-ExPert

Something to remember, too, is that even though Gina isn't shipping until April 13th, is that the sooner you order this fantastic set, the quicker it will be shipped out when she does get back on her regular shipping schedule again.

It's amazing to see how this cause has spread like wildfire in just 2 days! The people that have run with this are amazing!

A big shout out to Gina for taking my vision to a whole new level!

Old 04-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #48  
Hardware Hotshot

Default the numbers

Amazing how many of us SCSistahs here have children, grandchildren, students, friends, relatives in the autistic spectrum.

I'm going camp out by my mailbox when Gina starts shipping.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #49  
Pearl-ExPert

Thumbs up

Woo hoo! I know I just posted this in the GinaK Stamps for a Cause thread, but I'm so excited that Ali Edwards mentioned GinaK's stamps as well as Technique Tuesday's set in her blog today; Welcome to April.

So very cool.

Oh, and Ali is raising funds for Autism Speaks Inc through her blog, via Kevin Bacon's sixdegrees.org. Check out the lil' "badge" with her son, Simon, on the right-hand side of her blog. She recently announced that people outside the USA may now make a donation through PayPal...else, try google to find if your country has an Autism organization. I just found out that there's Autism Speaks in Canada and the UK, too:

Want to join the SCS Fan Club?